Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

A meeting {IO,NK} - Page 2 Empty Re: A meeting {IO,NK}

Sun May 19, 2013 3:43 pm
"It's alright. Long as no Hyuga were a victim to your crime then you may continue on." Vergil says, what the boy had going on with other people was not his concern, as long as his hyuga brothers were alive. "Say, Hisao. What do you think about joining me? I have a future goal that I will need aid in accomplishing. You seem to be trustworthy." Vergil says, waiting for an answer from the boy.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Sun May 19, 2013 3:45 pm
Hisao shrugged his shoulders briefly as he continued to stare at the guy, not looking away lest that be considered a sign of fear, "I will aid in your goal if you aid in mine.I want to know whom killed my family in Sunagakure.. the person that leveled pretty much half of the fucking village. What is your goal, Hyuuga?" Hisao sneakily added the last word, as he had noticed the boy had took an interest in their safety, a pack mentality if you will. If he was not corrected, Hisao would now believe that the boy he spoke to was a Hyuuga.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 3:58 pm
"You are from Sunagakure as well? I don't know whom is responsible. My goal is to eliminate the entire Uchiha clan, in full. All of them will repent for their wrong doing. Except you. I will keep my word. I shall not kill you, unless you attempt to do so to me." Vergil says. He was being straight forward. "Don't worry if I have my way. The person responsible for the destruction of Suna will to be punished."
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 4:00 pm
Hisao looked the man over once.. he believed that he was entitled to kill off the boy's clan.. How peculiar. "What has my clan ever done to you? If you wish to kill all of my clan, I wish for your permission to be able to kill any of yours.. it's only fair, after all. Eye for an eye.. blood for blood."
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 4:04 pm
"Your clan is responsible for the death of my entire family. No innocent member of my clan will be murdered if I have my way." Vergil says, pausing for a moment to say,"If you come across any Hyuga whom are doing wrong, feel free to do whatever you want." He says, looking towards the boy. He seemed to be testing him.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 4:43 pm
Hisao looked at the boy once more, his eyebrow perking upwards as it now seemed to be a battle of wit.. how interesting. "Then why won't you kill me, if I'm standing right here and saying I want to kill your clan if you kill mine? That seems ever peculiar.." as he said that, he yawned a little bit. Making comrades was tiring work.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Wed May 22, 2013 4:11 pm
Hisao had wanted to speak more to the boy, but there were more pressing matters at his "home" village and he did not wish to frighten his team mates by his absence. He knew the country borders was dark and full of terrors at this time of day, so the boy waved at Vergil, his new comrade, and ran back to Konohagakure.

[Exit]

[Topic Closed since Vergil can't exit and we don't want any sneaky kills]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum