Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

A meeting {IO,NK} Empty A meeting {IO,NK}

Sun May 19, 2013 12:37 pm
Vergil walks through the borders. His hands placed into the depths of his pockets as he begins to wonder what to do. Many voices dance around in his mind, but he shuts them off. He was beginning to grow stronger each day. He was even beginning to bear the feeling that others around him were incompetent. He was not being cocky, juct stating facts. He needed to surround himself around better people. Stronger people, then the ones he were hanging around already. He needed loyal friends, people he could trust to travel with him on his many journeys to come.

Vergil stops walking on the dusty roads of the borders. Taking a break. It had only been a short while since he left Sunagakure. He needed time to relax for a bit.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

A meeting {IO,NK} Empty Re: A meeting {IO,NK}

Sun May 19, 2013 12:41 pm
Hisao shuffled on the borders, tugging on his robings that covered him as if he was a monk. He didn't like being out in the open but he had felt the need to leave the protection of Konohagakure temporarily. He missed his own home, Sunagakure.. he missed his family. Why did he have to be alone in the world? Who was the cause of the death of so many in Sunagakure? These answers he did not know, but he vowed to find out whom was the cause. The village had not even been at war when that event had occurred.. Rubbing his head, he saw a figure not too far away from him. He had no clue whom they were, but they inherited something he did as well.. he had the naturally tanned skin of somebody from Sunagakure. Walking towards him,he lifted his hand in a sign of greeting as he spoke, "Hail."
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 12:57 pm
Vergil stared at the boy in the distance. He would walk towards him stopping a single meter away. Vergil's tall frame, standing over six-foot, he could not help looking down at the boy. "Hello." He simply says, removing his hands from his pockets just in case, the boy posed any unseen threat to him.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 1:31 pm
Hisao now took in how abnormally tall this child seemed to be.. he was not liking it. Turning his head a little, his "imaginary friend" was standing next to Vergil, leaning on him before nodding. Hisao knew immediately what he had to do.. this boy was like him. He could tell because of how his friend was so willing to be near him.. his friend tended to tell him to kill others, but with this one, it was different, so he reacted immediately. Sending one hand immediately down into his ninja pouch, he'd spin a kunai out of his hand and hold his unarmed hand outwards towards the boy before speaking, "Hold your hand out.. I want to make a blood pact." In most cases, this would seem strange, but Hisao did not feeling like wasting time. If this was not the boy he'd expected, then he'd simply try and kill him; he needed some new canines for his masterpiece.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 1:54 pm
Vergil stares at the small boy, well at least small in comparison to him. He hesitates slightly holding out his hand for the boy to make the blood pact with him. "What is your name, young one." Vergil asks while his hand is held out. He does not trust strangers, so he was prepared to act in the chance that the boy took the blood pact thing too far.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 1:59 pm
Hisao moved his free hand towards the extended hand of Vergil, allowing his finger tips to gently scrape the wrist of the boy before he slotted the kunai inbetween the palms of the two, sliding it upwards slowly so it cut the skin of both, not enough to cause any serious bleeding or permanent injury but enough to draw blood. As he did this, he put the kunai back into his pouch before clamping hands with the boy, ignoring his previous question for now, "Repeat after me. I vow to not betray the trust or kill this person. I will instead, be their hand and they will be mine." and, if Vergil was to do that, Hisao would reply afterwards, "I'm Hisao Uchiha. I'm the Tooth Fairy."
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 2:43 pm
Vergil repeats after the kid. Making a random promise for whatever reason, still the word of an honorable Hyuga like himself would never be broken.Vergil waits for the boys name and when eh is told he draws his hand backwards. 'Scum, I've just been tainted with the blood of an Uchiha' He says to himself mentally. "Uchiha, huh. Why should I trust you Uchiha." Vergil says putting an emphasis on the word Uchiha.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 2:45 pm
Hisao looked over the boy once more, and was almost expecting his imaginary friend to tell him to kill him, but that command was not being given.. no. He'd have to actually talk to this person.. and so he did, "Because you have to. We've made a pact.. You trusted my blood even though I have multiple STD's, which you too, now have." Of course, he was joking, he just wanted to test how strong the resolve of the blood pact meant to the boy.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 2:51 pm
Vergil's left eye began to twitch uncontrolably, only the fact that he had made a pact with the boy kept him from leaping towards him and killing him. Though since he made a pact with him, he would have to live on with it. The boy in front of him would be one Uchiha he would not be killing, unless provoked. "Alright Hisao. My name is Vergil, it is a pleasure to meet you." he says, bowing slightly.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 3:14 pm
Hisao let out a smirk as he retracted his hand back to his side, the boy seemed to be relatively good at holding his temper.. that'd do for now. He spoke casually, "Pleasure to meet you too, Vergil. I don't really have any infected blood.. I'm too suave for that shit. However, you do have the blood of a murderer now.." and with that, he let his eyes analyze the face of the boy, trying to see if there'd be any twitches to hint at what the boy thought about that.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum