Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Training in the Desert {P,NK} Empty Training in the Desert {P,NK}

Sun May 05, 2013 2:56 pm
Vergil would awake, sitting in a chair staring outside of his cave. This cave had become his home, since it had been destroyed in the attack not too long ago. A half burned picture hang on the wall, charred so badly that it would be hard to recognize the contents of the photo, but Vergil knew. It was his family portrait a picture he posed for when he was younger, when times were better.

It was already evening so Vergil thought it best for him to go outside and perhaps finish his training. In the desert it was very rare to meet people, a very quiet place so he would expect to not be disturbed. Standing up he would exit the cave, wearing a black shirt that clung tightly to his chest, showing a set of toned muscles. A pair of black pants, combat boots, and a few of his weapons. Stepping out of the cave, the rays from the sun would beam onto his skin. He would raise his hand in front of his face walking over from his cave. Standing in the center of the desert miles away from his previous location he would begin to stretch loosening his muscles, preparing for the day of tough training up ahead.

{WC:211}
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Training in the Desert {P,NK} Empty Re: Training in the Desert {P,NK}

Sun May 05, 2013 3:13 pm
Kaim was inside his dark cold cave reading a book, after a couple hours Kaim stood up and grab his long dark black jacket and he walking out the door hearing the sound of his black boots hit the ground. Kaim was heading for the desert of sunagakure where with a beer inside his right hand and a cigar that was inside his left hand and his katana that was attached to his left leg.
Kaim was almost at his destination looking up at the sky and he quickly look back down to the ground.

When he arrived kaim saw a young figure standing there, Kaim wasn't the type to introduce his self to a stranger until he got information on the boy. Taking a drink from his beer and he smoked his cigar.

By the smoke going into the air and the wind that blew Kaim knew that will be how he gave up his location. Kaim just waited to see if the boy was gonna talk or ignore him....
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 3:22 pm
Vergil would finish his stretches and begin to jump in place, activating his byakugan as he did so. Upon activating his byakugan he noticed a chakra signature behind him, it was not too strong so he ruled out it being a potential threat.

Turning around Vergil would face the person behind him. It was a man, he seemed to be around the same age as Vergil, yet somewhat older. In his hands he held a cigar and a bottle of booze. 'Is he a drunkard'? Vergil would ask himself mentally.

"Put that out please, it's distracting me."

Vergil would say to the man, referring to the cigar in his hand. His tone would be somewhat smooth and collected. Waiting for the man to respond he would observe him with his pale milky white eyes a trait which those born in the Hyuuga clan usually possess.

{WC:356}
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun May 05, 2013 3:36 pm
Kaim saw the boy turn around and looked at him, it seems that the young ninja ask Kaim to put the cigar out," Now that wasn't nice young one you gotta respect your elder now you damn crap face Imma put the cigar out but I have you to know I'm not putting up this booze" Kaim said as he took one last blow of his cigar then he threw it to the ground with a hard step on the cigar Kaim looked back up to the boy." So tell me what the hell you was just doing look like you had an mentally ill disease with your brain, but what ever you seem legit my name is Kaim Hyuuga what's your name is stranger ?"

Kaim asked as he took a few steps to the right with a smile on his face as he pull his katana from his leg and he flip it inside his left hand holding it with a tight grip waiting for the young boy to reply.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 3:46 pm
Vergil would begin to walk towards the man, as he began to insult him, but he would stop once he mentioned he was a member of the Hyuuga clan. The only people whom Vergil confided in, they were his family.

"Sorry."

Vergil would say bowing his head slightly, but high enough so that he could still observe the movements of the man. He was a strange one indeed. Vergil had always thought the Hyuuga to be classy. Where as this person was drinking booze and smoking something probably just as toxic.

"My name is Vergil Hyuuga. It is a pleasure to meet you."

After saying this Vergil would stare at the katana the man now held in his hand. On Vergil's waist a ninjato lay strapped against his hip, inside a sheathe. He did not know why the man would draw a weapon out of the blue, but maybe he was looking for a spar.

{WC:511}
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 4:05 pm
Kaim saw the boy walking over to him but it appears when kaim said he was an hyuuga the boy stop walking over to him as if he was ready to kill kaim from the insult? Kaim heard the young boy say his name was vergil hyuuga," Well hello vergil nice to meet you didn't know there was another hyuuga in this village hell we might be the only two hyuuga's in sunagakure" Kaim said with a smile on his face as he got started to think" hmm... when can I attack this boy" Kaim thought inside his head as he flip the katana inside his left hand then he took another drink of his beer.

"So young vergil wanna spar? or just talk like two stupid snot nose kids?"

Kaim asked as he got into a fighting stance looking at his future opponent how ever the academy student was ready for a spar but his opponent seem to look like he was an higher rank than Kaim but knowing you really don't see to many academy students running around here but for Kaim age if he told vergil he was an academy student that will just make him feel shy reason why kaim was an eight-teen year old boy that is an lower rank than the whole village well probably the whole village but only academy students Kaim knew was the ones in his class which was not so important .

"Okay I'm sick of waiting young vergil I'm just gonna make the first move by the way just to put this on note I'm an academy student but you might be thinking I'm some kind of sick guy or something from my age and being in the academy classes but what the hell you can never give up on a ninja dream no matter how old you is".

Kaim then threw the beer to the side hearing the sound of it hit the ground and the glass breaking, after that Kaim took off running at the boy aiming the katana for vergil chest if all went well the katana will leave a cut on young vergil chest.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 4:34 pm
" Well hello vergil nice to meet you didn't know there was another hyuuga in this village hell we might be the only two hyuuga's in sunagakure"

"Indeed we may be."

Vergil would say in response, but he knew it wasn't true. Through his time spent in the village he had met a ninja from Sunagakure whom was also a member of the Hyuuga clan. He remembered sparing with the man, he had learned so much. Hopefully the man in front of him would be able to teach him a few things. There were only a few techniques Vergil had yet to practice. Hopefully he would be able to learn them if they wee to spar. From his age Vergil only assumed that the man was experienced. As he thought this he watched the boy as he flipped his katana in his left hand and took another drink out of the bottle of booze.

"So young vergil wanna spar? or just talk like two stupid snot nose kids?"

"Sure we can spar."

Vergil would say ignoring his comparison of them to 'two stupid snot nose kids'. That was a jab at his intelligence, if Vergil did not consider him family the man would already be sulking in a pool of his own blood. Watching as the man got into a fighting stance, Vergil would follow suit. He would enter the pose of the Gentle Fist. Both of his feet planted firmly into the ground. His left palm pointing outwards, whereas his right hand was at his side. He would wait for the man to attack first. Vergil felt he was prepared for a spar anyways. Even though he was only a Chuunin he knew that his level of skill was close to being on par with that of a persona at least a rank higher than him.

"Okay I'm sick of waiting young vergil I'm just gonna make the first move by the way just to put this on note I'm an academy student but you might be thinking I'm some kind of sick guy or something from my age and being in the academy classes but what the hell you can never give up on a ninja dream no matter how old you is".

Vergil's hands would waver for a split second once the man said he was only an academy student. With his age the man should already be at least a Jounin. Though knowing that the man was an academy student would not affect him in any way. Vergil knew what it was like to be older and at a high rank. He was six-teen himself when he joined the academy.

"I think no higher or lower of you now that I know your rank."

Vergil would say, assuring the man that he did not think he was better than him, just because he was a few ranks higher. After saying this Vergil would watch the man toss his bottle to the side, it would land upon the sand breaking. The man would then begin to run towards him his katana obviously being his weapon of choice. Vergil saw no need to draw a weapon of his own in fact, he felt that he did not need any.

As the katana wielding man charged towards him, Vergil would wait till the point of the weapon was a few inches from touching him, he would then use his speed to maneuver around the sword. Twirling around he would raise his foot, if the boy continued forwards Vergil would slam the back of his heel into the rear end of the man. This would most likely make the man stumble forwards a little. It was a warning shot, showing the boy that he was indeed skilled.

{WC:1038}
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 6:37 pm
Kaim saw the boy move out of the way from the katana but he didn't see the kick that was aimed for his rear end," AH! That kinda hurt vergil" kaim said as he rub his rear end then he looked up to his opponent flipping the katana inside his hand then kaim took off running at the boy again aiming the katana for vergil stomach if all went well the sword will leave a cut on vergil stomach.
But from the way kaim swung the sword it will just leave a large slash on vergil stomach.

But if vergil was to dodge the katana kaim would preform a round house wind kick aiming it for the young boy face.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 9:38 pm
" AH! That kinda hurt vergil"

Vergil would smile, re-adjusting his posture and stance, so that he now faced the boy completely. He would respond saying,

"Well that's the plan. I believe pain is quite necessary for someone to become better."

He said, waiting for the boy to make his next attempt. The man was not fast, in fact he was a little on the slow side, still they were both Hyuuga, so Vergil figured it would only be time before the boys skills began to catch up with his. He began to think how funny things were, how his role had changed quickly. Not too long ago he was the one sparring against someone a hundred times more stronger than him and now the tables have turned.

Vergil would look towards the boy just as he began his second charge towards him. He seemed to be aiming for his stomach, Vergil would wait till the moment the boy swung the sword. He would step backwards away from the slash, the katana meeting nothing, but air. After he had stepped back the boy had already begun his next attack. Vergil watched as the boy spun around raising his leg in an attempt to land a kick directly on his face. Vergil would raise his hand from his side catching the kick before it was able to cause him any harm, though he guessed even if the kick hit him he would probably not have felt ti do to it having little to no force behind it.

"My turn."

Vergil would say pushing the boys foot backwards away from him. If the boy had been pushed away, this would give Vergil the time he did not need, to begin his assault. He would get into a sort of boxing stance. His left and right hand would both be placed in front of his face, guarding him from any damage that were to come. He would then begin to sway from side to side in a figure eight motion, as he did this his feet were still planted on the ground. He would raise up during a sway and attempt to strike Kaim in the ribs. Though he was moving at a slow speed, slow enough for the boy to avoid the attack that is, but he swung the hit with all of his strength so that if it were to hit Kaim would be mild bruised and in the worst case scenario he would suffer from a broken rib. Though he was prepared to quickly draw away if the boy were attempt to slice him with his sword.

{WC:1475}
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 10:04 pm
Kaim saw vergil dodge his katana attack and his round house kick, noticing a punch that was coming at him," Now I thought you can move faster than that young vergil" Kaim grab the boy arm and kaim jump up and use his right leg to kick off the boy chest and preform a back while still holding vergil arm with his left hand so that will leave vergil with a broken arm, but while Kaim was preform the back filp he use his katana which was held in his right hand and he use it to follow up with the back flip which will be slashing vergil left side of his body as kaim turn into the air.
If all went well vergil will have a broken arm and a cut going all the way from his left shoulder down to the left side of his stomach.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum