Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Wonder around in the desert.... (p;nk) Empty Wonder around in the desert.... (p;nk)

Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:52 pm
Hiroshi arrived to the desert, with the same clothing he was wearing in the village. His long dark jacket with no shirt on, and also his black skinny jeans, and his earth boots! with a lollipop that he was still eating, he would sigh and wait for someone to show up! although, he was kinda rusty after his last battle with his bro! but he could manage!

stepping forward, hiroshi would stand next to a lonely tree. 

OOC: simple post for ya!
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Wonder around in the desert.... (p;nk) Empty Re: Wonder around in the desert.... (p;nk)

Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:09 pm
Xuro was walking through the Sunagakure village. He was to meet up with Hiroshi in the desert. He was dressed in his normal everyday attire having his lightweight jounin attire covered over with his Brotherhood of Light leader's cloak. He wore it with proud honour along with his brotherhood of Light head band slanted over his newly empowered Mangekyou Sharingan eye. It was just a few days ago since Nero died and he had became the full solo leader of the Brotherhood of Light. It was also that same incident that helped evolved Xuro's eye to its Mangekyou Sharingan state. He wasn't really equipped with his main weapons but did have his normal ninja pouch. He walked through the village heading for the village gates. He greeted the village guards and walked into the desert. He took his own time since he wasn't really worried. He was just going to see his brother so his brother won't mind. He walked for awhile till he saw his brother, "Yo Hiroshi!"
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Wonder around in the desert.... (p;nk) Empty Re: Wonder around in the desert.... (p;nk)

Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:14 pm
"Yo xuro! hey bro!" hiroshi would then run up to hsi brother and hug him! " so what's new for ya?" hiroshi asked a she sighed and looked at his brother, hiroshi wanted to tell his brother about the chuunin battle but he thought he was going to be a let down to xuro! " ugh.... I have something to tell you brother! remember the day i went off for the chuunin exams? well yeah I lost my damn battle! sorry,I understand we been waiting for that day to come, and I let you down. But my opponent was real good! I didn't even touch him! but he did cut my legs off, but although they was able to put them back on haha!" hiroshi said as he removed the lollipop from his mouth and he looked at his brother, and waited for his reply!
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:40 pm
Xuro raised his eyebrow the moment Hiroshi said he had something to tell him. Xuro's faced dropped and he sighed looking very disappointed.

After Hiroshi finish talking, Xuro would lift his head up having a broad smile on his face. He then slapped Hiroshi on the back with his right hand, "Well Done Hiroshi! Its okay bro. I understand sometimes you can't always win and be on top. For every winner there has to be a loser. But I just hope you tried your best and showed off our clan's abilities. You showed them just what the Bakuton clan is capable of! I hope you did?
Don't worry you'll get them next time. Just take lesson from this and promise me you won't stop training till you become super strong and then dominate the next Chuunin exams

So tell me how the fight went and what happened!"
Xuro looked over at Hiroshi's leg and he couldn't believe they were cut off but now they seem fine as though they were simply stitched back on or something. Konoha sure had a powerful medical team. Lol Xuro realised he knew zilch about being a medic. Hell he didn't even know how to stitch a wound! His medical was more in the ninjutsu field utilising medical ninjutsu to better your abilities and increase your strength.
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:19 pm
Hiroshi would sigh after his brother stated what he said." you wanna know how the damn fight went? thought I told you already? and yes I did a little bit of clay jutsus, but I wasn't able to go all out, because my opponent was to good! but I made it out okay, and yes konoha medical team is good! they have to be. Due to the fact they have so many ninjas there hahaha! now every since I lost my chuunin exam fight! i want to become over powered and stronger! now maybe you could help me with that haha!" 
Hiroshi said as he stretch and sighed, "oh here's what i wanted to ask you. I need an sharingan eye, I don't how i could go by getting one, but I need a sharingan eye! maybe you could help me get one?" 

Hiroshi asked as he sucked the last of the lollipop and he toss the stick to the side. With a slight smirk on hiroshi face, he would then look at his brother, and hiroshi had an idea. " wait. follow me xuro, imma take you somewhere."

hiroshi knew exactly where they could plan things and other stuff! it's a place where only kenzo and him knew about, but although hiroshi would use it for xuro and his brother plans! 
The young teenage boy would leap forward and he would be into the village in no time, charging forward, hiroshi leaped on the rook tops and he landed on the ground, with only his brother to follow him and do the same thing hiroshi did to get to their next destination point! " brother where we're going? me to know you to find out! but when I show you this place you must not never ever tell nobody about thsi damn place! if you do I'll kill you!" hiroshi said as he finished his sentence! " reasons I don't want you to tell people, is because, this place has so much information! like maybe good stuff you know, stuff only me and you and kenzo should know about!" hiroshi would then turn and walk off, with his brother that'll follow him to the hide out! hopefully kenzo was there so xuro could meet him, although kenzo have hiroshi going crazy kinda! kenzo is the man hiroshi respect and will kill for as if asked! once xuro get to know him, he'll... well might be the same way! with hiroshi left hand, he'll take out another lollipop and he began to eat it! " olay just a few more step and we are there brother just hang on! also don't tell mom or dad, haha they talk to much honestly!" Hiroshi would then walk into the forest and they was in the middle of no where in sunagakure, he looked up and there was the building well nice size place. The walls was made out of medal and the roof, the door was stain steel not even a hard punch could break that door. hiroshi would then look at his brother, hopefully he found where the place was...WELCOME TO OUR PRIVACY AREA!! HERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SAY WHAT YOU WANT AND MEAN IT! HERE WE WOULD PLOT ON KILLING PEOPLE AND OTHER THINGS!
EXIT
twc:767
+3 stats
+7 jp
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:02 pm
Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum