Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

A Desert Meeting [P, NK] Empty A Desert Meeting [P, NK]

Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:09 pm
'What should I do today?' Kojin thought as he neared the gates of Sunagakure. 'Maybe I should explore a bit. Yeah, that will do!'. He quickly made his way to the front of the gates, ready to go outside.
"Hold it!"
Kojin turned his head to side to see a guard next to him. Man, this place was so secure. He couldn't even explore the outskirts! It's not like he was going to leave the village and never come back! Still, they were only doing their job.

"Yes? May I help you?" Kojin replied. The Chunnin looked down at him. "Just where do you think you're going, kid?" he asked. Kojin tried to put up his best puppy dog eyes, "Oh, I was just going to explore to desert a bit. I'm not going far, I swear!". "Yeah sure, whatever. Just don't get hurt out there.", The guard said as he walked back to his post.

'Man that was easier than I expected' Kojin thought. Not wasting a second he quickly made his way into the desert. The sun shone down unto him while he walked. Who knows what or who he might find out here.

{WC: 198}

Last edited by Komizu on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : friggin spelling error >.<)
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Desert Meeting [P, NK] Empty Re: A Desert Meeting [P, NK]

Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:20 pm
Hisashi arrived to the desert with a smile on his face, he was looking for somebody he could train with, and lucky he saw a boy standing around. 'he acted as if he was lost?'. With a bottle of rum inside hisashi left hand he walked over to the boy, but knowing he was approaching him from behind. Taking another drink from his rum, Hisashi would stop walking and he threw the glass bottle at the back of the boy head, if all went well he would be on ground the ground, knocked out cold. " Hey you! looks like you want to die today? hisashi laughed after he stated that, with a grin on his face showing all teeth, and his crazy psychotic mind. He waited to see what was going to happen.
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:32 pm
Kojin continued to walk and enjoy the scenery. He doesn't really get to come out of the village often so he wants to take in as much as possible. What disappointed him was how it wasn't much different to what he usually sees! Kojin suddenly stopped walked. He heard a whizzing sound in the air coming towards him. 'What the-' he thought, before a random beer bottle hit him right on his forehead.
His vision started to get fuzzy as darkness took over. Kojin was then knocked out.

{WC: 88}
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:41 pm
Hisashi would walk over to the boy that was knocked out," hahahahaha you knocked out!" hisashi would stand over the boy, and he nocie he had ryo on him? placing his hands in the boy pocket, he would pull out ryo, counting it he added up five hundred ryo." this is awesome!" hisashi would put the ryo in his pocket. With a smile on his face hisashi would look around making sure nobody would come and stop him? if possible! picking the knocked out boy up from the ground, he saw how bad he was bleeding from the back of his head." wow! dude you mess up! don't worry I'm going to get ya to the hospital!" hisashi would walk away with the knocked out boy. Heading for sunagakure no sato hospital.

EXIT WITH KOMIZU 
+ 500 ryo for me
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:50 pm
Lost in the land of unconsciousness, Kojin was unaware of the mysterious person who threw the bottle at him and was carrying him away.

{Exit, WC: 24}

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:33 pm
Approved I guess o_O
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum