Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Training in the Desert {P,NK} - Page 3 Empty Re: Training in the Desert {P,NK}

Tue May 07, 2013 3:08 pm
"WOW! dude if that kunai would have went threw my head you know that would have killed me damn ninjas these days is crazy"

A slight smile crosses the face of Vergil. Although Kaim was older than him, the man still had a lot to learn. Did he believe that an actual missing ninja would show him mercy in a real fight? If so then there was no point in training him, for he would be dead soon with that train of thought. He watched Kaim walk over to the kunai, at this moment he was distracted and his mind seemed to be focused on the object that lay on the ground instead of the spar. The boy needed to learn how to focus, retrieving an opponents weapon was not the smartest thing to do. Picking up the kunai he was now distracted and had this been a real battle he could have taken this opportunity to attack him while he wasn't paying attention. Though since it was a spar, Vergil saw no problem in letting the boy retrieve the kunai. After Kaim picked up the Kunai, Vergil took into account that he now had two weapons. The boy began to charge towards him, he wasn't moving too fast, though he did have an extra weapon. Vergil did not want to try to evade his attacks so instead he decided to choose the simpler path. As Kaim ran towards him Vergil would form the Ram handseal, body flicker behind the back of the boy. Vergil would duck downward and attempt to sweep the legs of Kaim out from under him. Which would result in him falling to the ground. After this movement was finished Vergil would stand back onto his feet and re-enter his fighting stance. He did not want to be caught off balanced.
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Tue May 07, 2013 3:28 pm
Kaim quickly noticed his opponent had left from the position he was not noticing that the boy appeared behind him and he got trip to the ground, standing up kaim looked at his opponent with a katana inside his right hand and a kunai inside his left," Okay vergil you seem like the type that never gives up but it will be stupid for you to give up if I didn't get a hit off ya so now I hope you is ready for my next attack young vergil" Kaim form the Substitution jutsu and he appeared behind vergil not even walking from how close the kaim was to vergil then he aim the katana for his spinal cord and the kunai for the back of his neck.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 3:38 pm
[{Substitution Technique-The user replaces themselves with an object, clone, or animal of similar mass.
Can only be used three times in a topic.} You did not do any of those so that part of your post cannot occur.]

Vergil's sweep would land and as planed he would stand to his feet immediately after landing the hit. There would be no pauses in his movements as he leap backwards a few meters. He would draw his ninjato from his side. Although he did not need it, he still had yet to use it in actual combat since he bought it so it seemed that this was the perfect moment for him to test it out. Kaim had just finished talking, when Vergil began to make his move. He would lunge forwards his ninjato in his right hand. Once Kaim was in striking distance, Vergil would swing the sword towards his arm which held the kunai. If the strike landed Kaim would loose his arm as a result. Vergil did not use his full speed, so he left Kaim more than enough time to move that arm, but not to attack with it.

{WC:3080}
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 3:50 pm
{OOC: What ever jabba the hutt Training in the Desert {P,NK} - Page 3 Jabba-01}

Kaim saw the boy coming his way aiming that ninjato for his left arm the held the kunai looking up to vergil kaim use his katana to clash against the ninjato stopping the boy attact." Now it's my turn" Kaim then remove the katana from vergil ninjato and he hop back a few meters away from vergil standing there kaim fell to the ground taking another break," Okay vergil let me take a break dude I'm tired dude you work me hard dodging all of these dangerous attacks" Kaim said as he relax his head on the ground looking up to vergil," So is there anything else I shall know about you other thank stupid information that ya just told me a hour ago?" Kaim asked as he place the kunai inside hsi right pocket and he held the katana inside his left hand." By the way I'm keeping your kunai now may I ask give me some damn ryo I need to eat" Kaim asked looking at vergil.

(Little bit short once again)
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 4:38 pm
Luckily the boy had managed to avoid the ninjato from hitting his arm. Vergil would let him leap backwards a few meters. He felt that there was no need in pursuing Kaim. Vergil would place the ninjato back in its sheathe at his side. He would remain standing in his original location. Kaim would fall to the ground, he seemed to be tired.

"You can take all the time you need." Vergil would say to Kaim, regarding his break.

Vergil would begin to wonder if Kaim had any potential. He hoped that the boy got stronger from the sparring they had been doing so far. He did not want a member of his clan to be lacking in skills. After all the clan was only as strong as its weakest link and kaim was just that. In order to make the clan stronger as a whole he would have to build up this boy and make him into a strong ninja. Hopefully his efforts would not be futile.

" So is there anything else I shall know about you other thank stupid information that ya just told me a hour ago?"

Vergil would clench his jaw tightly when the boy made a remark of his past life being stupid. He was beginning to anger him and Vergil saw that the boy was still attempting to dig into his past. Why was he so intent on finding out things about him?

"I told you all you need to know about me." Vergil would say his voice harsh and cold. This was a warning for Kaim to shut up with all the questions he was asking.

" By the way I'm keeping your kunai now may I ask give me some damn ryo I need to eat" Kiam asked looking at vergil.

This was one of those moments where Vergil wished he was elsewhere. He decided to let Kaim keep the kunai, for he had many more. As for his ryo,

"Get your own ryo. What do I look like, a walking safe? Do some missions and earn what you get. As for the kunai, you can keep it. In the future I advise that you ask for things, without already proclaiming that you have it." Vergil would say to Kaim. His voice was slightly kinder than before.

Vergil would look into the sky, the sun seemed as if it was about to set. Meaning that the day was nearing its end. Vergil had managed to kill some time today training with an academy student, whom was also a member of his clan. It was a testing experience for there were many times that Vergil wanted to kill him. Though Kaim was family. He wished the boy the brightest possible future. Hopefully he wouldn't end up dead anytime soon.

{WC:3509}

Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 5:37 pm
" Is that so vergil" Kaim said as he stood up from the ground looking at vergil as he seem to be looking up at the sky," I'm starting to think is that boy have a mentally brain issue but I'll never know cause he seems to never give an answer to nobody but how the hell I know I just met the guy maybe give it sometime till I bust his case open but until then he is legit" Kaim thought inside his mind as he spoke to vergil.

"Well my stamina seems good now vergil so let's start this spar back up" Kaim said as he waist no time pulling the kunai back out and he still held the katana inside his right hand running at the boy kaim aimed the katana for his chest and the kunai for his stomach if all went well vergil will be on the ground bleeding from his chest and stomach but how ever Kaim did it so the boy wouldn't even need medical attention.

If he was to dodge the attacks kaim will preform a round house kick aiming it for the boy face.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed May 08, 2013 9:58 pm
So the spar began again. Vergil would refrain from using his ninjato, instead he would watch patiently as Kaim charged towards him. Once he entered the range of a meter, Vergil would press his foot against the sand and kick upwards. This would cause a cloud of sand two meters thick to interrupt the path of the boy. This would no doubt blind him, unless he had his eyes closed and if that were the case he would not even be able to see Vergil. If the sand had interrupted his pace as planned, Vergil would leap backwards, standing even further away from him, at about 10 meters. He was tempting Kaim to throw his kunai at him.
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Wed May 08, 2013 10:41 pm
Kiam saw some sand in the air that seem to be coming his way using his right arm to cover his face the sand went on him but it didn't go into his eyes which was the only thing kaim was worried about,"Nice move vergil" Kaim said as he looked up to vergil and he spoke." WOW! just WOW! I'm really impress" hopping to the right with his left hand sliding on the sandy ground with his katana that seem to be on the ground to his left.

Looking over to the katana kaim rush and grab it, picking the katana up he looked up to vergil " what a stupid move now aren't you a higher rank than me to be doing kid stuff like that?" kaim ask in another joking matter as he flip the katana inside his left hand and he turn up to vergil taking off running at the boy kaim hop into the air while he was in the air he pull out the kunai with the katana inside his left hand and kunai inside his right.

Landing behind vergil he aim the katana at his spinal cord and the kunai for his spinal cord.

Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu May 09, 2013 7:11 pm
It seems the man had enough common sense after all, to raise his arm shielding it from the sand. He saw the katana that Kaim had been using previously on the ground. A harsh voice spoke in his mind telling him to act quickly while the boy was picking up his weapon, but Vergil chose not too. Things were going smoothly so far and he was hoping the boy was learning something from the spar. He then said something that beyond irritated him. Calling his movements stupid of all things. This was a shock to Vergil. He had been nice to Kaim the entire day and for him to use such words, made him loose a great deal of respect for him. Though since he called him out, Vergil saw no reason to not turn the spar up a notch.

His byakugan still activated, he watched as Kaim ran towards him. The boy then leaped into the air above Vergil. Vergil knew from his past experiences that simply hopping into the air with no diversions could be fatal in some situations. Vergil would disappear from his original location, reappearing the moment Kaim's feet touched the sandy floor, Vergil stood behind him. This was all possible with the use of Vergil's blinding speed, though he was still holding back (Moved at 70 speed). Now behind him, Vergil lunges forwards (95 speed) he would strike swiftly once with the tip of his finger aiming to disrupt the boys chakra flow with the use of the 64 Palms. If this hit were to land which seemed almost certain, due to him moving at an untraceable speed, Kaim would be reduced to a temporary immobile state (This is due to Kaim having 5 chakra at the time this topic was created). He would not be able to move or sit up from the ground he now lay on for the time being.

Vergil would take this time to depart. Walking away he would place both of his hands within his pockets. Before he left he would say,

"Is that grown enough for you, Kaim. I enjoyed this spar, but I have other places to be. Don't worry about your body you're not paralyzed. By the time I'm gone you should be able to move freely, have a nice evening."

These words said, Vergil seemingly disappeared exiting the desert heading towards the village.

{Exit, WC:4038, +20 stats/40jp, Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms unlocked for (3,000 words) }
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Thu May 09, 2013 7:33 pm
Kaim fell to the ground paralyzed the only thing he could do was blink but in a few minutes kaim was able to gain his feeling back inside his body standing up he grab his katana and his kunai and Kaim walked away leaving the spar," ALRIGHT BYE VERGIL SEE YA LATER UGH MAYBE WE CAN TRAIN AGAIN WHEN I MEET UP WITH YOU" Kaim quickly took off running heading for his cold dark cave where he would get some rest.

EXIT

twc:3047
+15 stats
+30 jp
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum