Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Training in the Desert {P,NK} - Page 2 Empty Re: Training in the Desert {P,NK}

Sun May 05, 2013 10:44 pm
Just as the boy was beginning to reach out in grab his arm, Vergil would perform the after image technique. Dashing to the right a single meter away. He would be moving at such a speed that he would create an after image. The boy would most likely still follow through with his actions uninterrupted. He would reach out grabbing onto what he most likely believed to be Vergil and he had no reason to doubt that it was in fact him. He would flip in the air, slashing the air in front of him as he did this also. If the boy were to land upon his feet, Vergil would speak up standing a meter away from him unscathed.

"You have some pretty nice moves Kaim. Let's say we take a short break and get to know each other a bit more. We are family after all."

Vergil would say to Kaim his tone friendly and inviting. If he agreed to talk about things, Vergil would walk towards a stone rock, ten meters wide and thick, and 5 meters tall. Vergil would run towards the rock, pressing his foot against it he would spring upwards into the air. He would then twist his body, causing him to land perfectly on the rock, sitting on it in an upright position. These actions would be done at full speed, so he doubted Kaim would be able to even register it all.
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Mon May 06, 2013 11:03 am
Kaim landed to the ground sliding back he looked up to vergil hearing him speak," Well thank you young vergil" Kaim saw how fast the boy moving across the ground heading for the rock." I guess we can chill out for a while" Kaim said as he stood there reaching his left hand inside his pocket then he pull out another cigar kaim got started to smoke it and he reached his right hand into his back left pocket pulling out another beer with katana on the ground," I know you thinking why do I have another cigar and a whole new beer? but it's always nice to have another beer and cigar on ya" Kaim then took a seat on the ground placing the beer on the ground also then he reached over grabbing his katana looking back up to young vergil.

"Now I guess I'll be starting off somethings about me and when I start talking vergil you better listen and if you dare cut me off I'll follow you home wait till you fall asleep and I'll use this katana to cut you to pieces . Now here go nothing, I was back and forth with my mom and dad living from house to house my mom and dad didn't see eye to eye know what I'm saying so they got an divorce and I was just stuck in the middle not knowing what to do so I ran away and I found this cold dark cave in sunagakure no sato village".

Kaim said as he took a drink of his beer then he smoke some of his cigar before he finish on talking.

" After I found that cave I got started to think why are my parents still living if they not gonna be together why should they be living so I killed them both one by one, first thing I did was snap my mom neck then I went after my dad and I kill him also let's just say I kill him so DAMN GRAPHIC AND HORROR I WANTED THAT SHIT BRAIN TO FEEL PAIN! but I know what you thinking how could I kill my parents tell you the truth my dad was an hyuuga he was an mean one also never gave a damn bout nobody but his self I don't know why my mom thought he was the love of her life weird but now their soul shall rest in peace".

Kaim then stood up from the ground and he finish his story after he drunk some beer and smoke his cigar," Now before I move inside that cave you know I was just such a nice little boy then I guess sitting in the dark and cold for so long got me psychotic but nobody seem to give a damn about kaim I guess this is why I am so crazy ready to kill something other than my parents. I figure me finding another hyuuga will be a little bit awesome but it's nothing to it at least I know that there is other hyuuga's inside this mess up ninja world"

As the wind blew by Kaim walked over to vergil, he flick the cigar to the side with a hard step on it Kaim had the beer inside his right hand and the katana was inside his left when he arrived to vergil kaim got started to talk to him." Young vergil after this spar I shall show you something that might make you sick to your stomach but hell what I'm kidding for you might have saw something horror before but nothing like what I'm gonna show ya. So tell me something about you kiddo and I shall listen just like you listen to me?"

Kaim asked with a smile on his face he never really opened up to nobody in this village, hopping back kaim landed six meters away from his opponent taking a seat on the ground waiting for vergil to reply taking a drink of beer.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 9:35 am
Sitting down, Vergil listens as the man begins to talk. He speaks of his family and how his parents had a tarnished relationship that ended in a divorce. He apparently ended up leaving just to realize that his parents should not be apart, so he killed them? The entire story was hard to follow, but Vergil knew tjst he could not judge the man off of just that.

"Young vergil after this spar I shall show you something that might make you sick to your stomach but hell what I'm kidding for you might have saw something horror before but nothing like what I'm gonna show ya. So tell me something about you kiddo and I shall listen just like you listen to me?"

"You had parents huh? You killed 'em, yeah. I could never have dreamed of doing such a thing. To start things off, I'm from here, Sunagakure no Sato. Born and raised. I had no idea of the gentle fist techniques or the byakugan, until around the age of 12. It is then that I started to study my clan, for personal reasons."

Vergil says, leaving out the part about his entire family being murdered by a member of the Uchiha clan. He felt the man had no reason to know about this. The matter of the Uchiha's was something he wanted to keep to himself for the time being.

"Now I have mastered almost all of my abilities entirely. My story is not near as exciting as yours though." Vergil says. 'Yes I am slowly closing in on my goals and once I do...' Vergil begins to chuckle to himself, his smile broadening all of his teeth show as his face begins to resemble that of a psychotic maniac. He would exit this trance now and say to Kaim,

"So are you ready to continue?"

No matter what his response was, Vergil would leap down onto the sandy floor of the desert. Drawing a single kunai from his side, spinning it flashily he would enter a fighting stance. Waiting for Kaim to make the first move, if they were to continue.
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 9:50 am
Kaim heard vergil speak but it was almost as if he kept his story simple he didn't even talk him about his parents," So tell me vergil let me know what the hell happen to your parents I just feel that I need to know was your dad an hyuuga are something just need to know the family tree cause I told you mine?" Kaim asked but he saw vergil smile then he got started to laugh and which made kaim laugh from the big smile vergil had on his face it was so big Kaim could count all of the boy teeth inside his mouth.

Hearing vergil ask about the spar he asked kaim if he wanted to finish," Well sure I guess my stamina is legit now" Kaim then toss his beer to the side and he got flip his katana inside his hand getting into a fighting stance kaim took off running at the boy he saw vergil had an kunai inside his hand.

Kaim hop into the air landing behind the boy he place his right arm around the boy waist and he place the katana by the boy neck and he whispered into vergil ear." Make the right move cause if ya don't I will be seeing everything inside your neck got that?" Kaim said as he place a tighter grip on the boy but knowing his strength wasn't as good as vergil's but kaim could still hang on for the time being.

Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 10:09 am
Completely ignoring Kaim when he asked him about his parents. There was no need for a person he had just met to need to know something so personal, family or not. He knew that he could not trust anyone. His goals were too big and if accomplished or began, it would have a great impact on the world. Telling someone about a story so important to his character, may potentially harm him in the future. Watching Kaim as he leaps into the air, Vergil would activate his byakugan. So when he landed behind him it was no surprise. Vergil would raise his kunai so that it clashed with the katana, Kaim wielded. This would keep the object from brushing against his neck potentially fatally harming him. He would use his strength to overpower the acad. student, pushing Kaim's katana away with his kunai. The weapon not against his neck, there was now no more need to be cautious. Raising his right foot he would kick outwards behind him. Aiming to strike kaim in the midsection, knocking the wind out of him if it were to land. Though in order to avoid the attack, all the boy had to do was hop backwards.
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 10:20 am
Kaim saw how the boy use his kunai to stop his katana from connecting with his neck not noticing a kick that was coming from vergil, flying back Kaim hit the ground with the sand that brush up from impact. Kaim stood up from the sandy ground and he dust his clothing off looking up to vergil his byakugan eyes was seem to be activated," Nice eyes young vergil but I feel a little bit pissed since ya basically ignore my question but nothing seems to be a big deal about that but something tells me you have an secret among your life that you want nobody to know but hell imma break you and imma break you hard so hard you gonna be crying while talking to me" Kaim said a she laughed then he flip the katana inside his left hand and he looked over to vergil. Aiming the katana for his upper back.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 10:41 am
Vergil would turn around the moment his leg impacted with the stomach of the boy, knocking him onto the sand.

" Nice eyes young vergil but I feel a little bit pissed since ya basically ignore my question but nothing seems to be a big deal about that but something tells me you have an secret among your life that you want nobody to know but hell imma break you and imma break you hard so hard you gonna be crying while talking to me"

"I have told you nothing, but the truth today." Vergil says to Kaim, his tone serious. In fact he was telling the truth. He had not told the boy any lies.

The boy did have a hunch about something regarding him, but nevertheless he knew nothing at the moment and it would stay that way. Kaim seemed intent on opening the coffin, which was his past. If the boy kept questioning him about it, Vergil would have no choice, other than to show him the coffin, but it would not be his fault if something reached out from inside it and dragged him in.

Now facing the boy he saw the slash that was coming. It would have been intended to target his back had he been turned around. Vergil would raise his kunai, their weapons would clash once more. The boy wielding a katan, while Vergil held a simple kunai. It seemed weird, the boy said he was a Hyuga, yet he had yet to activate his byakugan. All members in the clan are born with the ability to activate the Dojutsu, so even if he is an academy student he should still be activate the byakugan at its earliest stage.

"Why don't you activate your byakugan?"

Vergil would ask kaim. He would not attempt to over power the boy while they were locked in a stalemate instead he would try to even the grounds a little.
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 10:50 am
Kaim could feel his weapon clashing against vergil weapon and he heard his opponent ask if he why didn't he activate his byakugan eyes yet?" Well I was just saving up that....." Kaim said as he remove the katana from the kunai and he hop back and he flip the katana inside his hand looking up to vergil kaim activated his byakugan and he took off running at the boy aiming his katana for his chest," I KNOW ALL OF YOUR WEAK SPOTS NOW YOUNG VERGIL TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH IT'S REALLY MY FIRST TIME EVER ACTIVATING MY GIFT OF BEING A HYUUGA".

(Little bit short :))

Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 10:59 am
Vergil would be shocked, at the mans remarked. 'Is this really his first time activating his byakugan?' There were no words to explain how he felt. The man was just too old to say he had little to know skill besides his born talents. Hopefully he would become better in the future instead of wasting his life away behind a bottle. Vergil steps away from the boys attack at an impressive speed (50), he avoids the katana completely. Seeing that the boy had already attempted to attack, it only seemed kind that he return the favor. Vergil would lift his kunai from his side and throw it towards Kaim, the kunai was aimed to pierce the skull of the boy. If this were to land it would kill him instantly. Though Vergil put enough of his strength in the throw so that it would not be too challenging for Kaim to dodge it.
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 11:06 am
Kaim saw the kunai coming his way he quickly hop out of the way dodging harms way,"WOW! dude if that kunai would have went threw my head you know that would have killed me damn ninjas these days is crazy" Kaim said in a joking matter as he put a tight grip on the katana and he walked over to vergil kunai picking it up from the ground kaim would use that as his own weapon." Okay vergil now it's my turn okay" Kaim then took off running at the boy with his byakugan eyes still activated he aim the katana for vergil's stomach and the kunai was coming for his chest.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum