Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 53%
48 Posts - 13%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chimitsu Tanka
Chimitsu Tanka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Boyu's Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Boyu's Training

Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:27 pm
Just A Girl Born In Dixie
Washed in the blood And raised on the banks Of the Mississippi mud She always had a thing About fallin' in love with a bad boy Yea,
TAG:Daimao-Sempai and Kuro-Sempai
WORDS:###
NOTES:Chii‘s outfit ♥ ßClick to see her outfit.
Chii smiled, she learned how she could make Boyu fly, and it was easier then just having him jump around until he could. “I am Chimitsu Tanka! I’m a genin of Tengakure. 18 years old.” She smiled brightly and she looked at Kuro then return to the stranger nodding at what Kuro said. She wanted to know who this man was also…

Chii wasn’t sure who he was, but she knew he wasn’t of Tengakure. And she wasn’t sure if he wanted to fight, or because of Boyu’s cuteness he came over… Either way, Chii didn’t mind.

My Boyu:
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:42 pm
Echo blinks at their introductions and tilts his head to the left in confusion his eyes half lidded giving the illusion that this man is struggling to stave off sleep and perhaps boredom.
He hears the boy speak first, followed by the girl who he's now cemented as eighteen and thus legal...however she doesn't quite meet his fancy in that area for some reason, she seems much too innocent and seems like the type to attract many heroes who would attempt to barge into his home in order to save her..

Yeah he doesn't need a headache like that..
He glances up at them and answers with a small smile "Kuushou, runic name 'Burning Sky' and age of Twenty-two!" He answers raising his right hand in a greeting "Nice to meet you!" he states before grinning a wide vulpine grin.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:15 pm
Kurogane would look at the man quizzically for a moment but shrugged as he nodded," Nice to meet you...Kuushou so where are you from exactly...one more question, could i possibly study your wind technique it gave me an idea or two for a new adjustment on the board here," he would bow to him and wait for his answer.
Chimitsu Tanka
Chimitsu Tanka
Citizen

Wed May 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Just A Girl Born In Dixie
Washed in the blood And raised on the banks Of the Mississippi mud She always had a thing About fallin' in love with a bad boy Yea,
TAG:Daimao-Sempai and Kuro-Sempai
WORDS:205
NOTES:Chii‘s outfit ♥ ßClick to see her outfit.
Chii blinked as she shrugged, as giggled as Boyu started to run towards a tree. “Boyu! What are you doing!” She cried as Boyu began running faster, Chii cried out, her eyes showed an enjoy moment, but herself wasn’t sure what to think about Boyu doing such a think, before Chii could even react herself, her body took over, as she jumped up her feet not even touching her pet as her body swung around, it looked as if she was doing a back flip… Her skirt lifted up, but she had been wearing tights under the skirt.

Her hair, what was once tied up to keep it out of the way, seemed to break apart the elastic that held it in place. Her body now covered by her long blonde hair as she dropped onto the ground, facing the guys. Her eyes opened as wide as she could possibly have them as she turned on her heel and seen Boyu right behind her. It seemed as if she was laughing at her in a sick and twisted way.

Chii sighed as she kneeled down and petted Boyu, laughing a little as she did so, “What am I ever going to do with you?”

My Boyu:
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 02, 2013 5:56 pm
He blinks once at the questions before answering "I'm from a farming village near Nami no Kuni." He answers with a wide grin as the girls creature begins running around, his gaze being turned towards it while he quirks an eyebrow in amusement his lips quirking upwards into a small smirk "And no, you cannot study the technique, I've given you how it works but I ain't gonna give any Shinobi the way to actually perform it nor the actual science and chakra output required for the conversion." He states before his tongue peaks out from in between his lips and he gives a raspberry to the 'Genius'...who looks pretty scrawny to him.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sat May 04, 2013 9:04 pm
Kurogane's right eye twitched as he looked at this man and sighed," Are you....kidding me, so Mr...Kuushou, where is this "farming village" located at, because it seems odd that a village that i have never heard of is amonst the land. Then again you can never rule out the impossible, however you might be lying," he shrugged symbolizing that he could really care less. Until of course he was not allowed to study the wind jutsu of the man, which made him visibly angry," I don't want to learn the freaking thing...i just want to use its dynamics to make this thing undern eathe me to move faster and also more mobile," he would point to the board and then sigh, moving his free hand through his hair," Very well..i guess i can make a reasonable deduction from what i have seen and incorporate it somehow...although i could just use what i already have and increase the output to 75%, but that might have some dangerous side-effects," he started rambling for a moment, but soon went quiet in thought.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 11, 2013 1:38 am
Echo blinks as the boy calls him out and his eyes narrow slightly, in a blur he shoots forward and with low power that someone with 12 health can survive with the smashing of cartilage his left arm punches forward aiming for the boys nose, the Kyuubi's chakra is mainly fueling this making his anger rather easy to trigger, if his punch should go through the boy would go flying backwards by about ten feet at a speed of twenty if he cannot dodge said punch.

He dashes forward, grabs the boys board and with a quick flight upwards and a channeling of one of the Kyuubi's chakra he rears his arm back and throws the board as far as he can towards Konoha.

He then flies off as fast as he can cackling insanely, if all goes as planned he flies off into the distance only to later regain control of himself nearby Kumogakure and be too embarrassed by his reactions and decide to stay away from Tenga for awhile...

[Exit.]
Chimitsu Tanka
Chimitsu Tanka
Citizen

Sat May 11, 2013 1:43 pm
Chimitsu blinked as she watched Kuro go flying backwards, her eyes widened as Boyu in fear began to get smaller, as she screamed for Kuro, her arms opened up as he flew into her, sending her back into the larger tree Boyu had sent her into, Boyu finally learned how to make himself smaller, although it was in fear because of the other boy, she wasn't sure if he would be able to do it whenever she commanded him to.. Simply only time would be able to tell weather he could or couldn't really.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum