Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chimitsu Tanka
Chimitsu Tanka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Boyu's Training Empty Boyu's Training

Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Boyu's Special Day.

Boyu's Training 7wCkHSg
Chii and Boyu don't know it yet, but things are about to get interesting,
for two unexpected visitors are about to show up on the day of Boyu's Sepcial Training!

Chimitsu Tanka
Chimitsu Tanka
Citizen

Boyu's Training Empty Re: Boyu's Training

Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:32 pm
Just A Girl Born In Dixie
Washed in the blood And raised on the banks Of the Mississippi mud She always had a thing About fallin' in love with a bad boy Yea,
TAG:Daimao-Sempai and Kuro-Sempai
WORDS:339
NOTES:
Chii was riding on Boyu, as they strolled out of Tengakure to go train with each other, her eyes were brighter today, as Boyu was making funny sounds it sounded like a squeaking sound in fact… But that was the usual sound he made when he was happy. Today was Chii and Boyu’s special training day. Boyu seemed to move a little faster once they left the gates behind them and strolled off to the field near by the village. Boyu came to a stop as they entered the middle of the field and Chii smiled and hopped off of her Boy-Boy.

Chii looked at Boyu and smiled, “So! Today we are going to teach you on how to fly and how to decrease size so you can be carried around with me! These are simple powers for you, Boyu and I’m sure we will learn them with ease.” She smiled proudly at Boyu and walked a few feet away from him.

Boyu at first came towards Chii, not liking the distance from her, but Chii pointed for him to go back and he non-willingly did as he was told. Boyu wasn’t as happy he didn’t know much about training but he didn’t think there would be distance between himself and Chii, his beloved owner and best friend.

Although Boyu couldn’t speak Chii knew it would be hard for Boyu to be away from her, since the first night Boyu showed up in Chii’s room they haven’t been able to be apart, Boyu slept beside Chii and trained with Chii, he would watch her do everything and he even tried to help every now and then.

Even though Boyu wasn’t human, he was a part of Chii, he was made out of Chii’s tears, they brought him to her. The power of her crying that faithful night brought Boyu to Chii, he came to cheer her up… And he had, and always would.

“Alright Boyu! Get ready!” Chimitsu cheered.

My Boyu:
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:42 pm
Echo, once called the 'Invincible' and even the 'Demon Lord' by several witnesses to his acts of immense power he is now often called 'Washed up' 'Lazy' or even at times simply 'You bastard get off of my daughter!', his simple flight across the continent with the use of his powers over the very wind currents brings him over a strange sight..

A young girl and a strange creature staring at each other, his curiosity piqued and finding he has nothing else to do he slowly floats towards the clearing and idly turns his head from left to right to watch the pair while wondering what sort of creature stands before him.

"Yo." He greets casually while crossing his arms over his chest, his feet a simple meter off the ground.

His attire consists of a simple Green T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans, a pair of red and white sneakers are also visible.
The goggles on his forehead spike his onyx hair upwards slightly, his gear is noticeably missing leaving his eyes the deep cerulean that belong to his Brother, apparently the eye color DOES carry over after surgery..he could fix that in Asgard next time he visits but..the realm is just so dull!

You can't find a...whatever that admittedly adorable thing is in Asgard after all..course he has to make sure the thing won't spit acid at him or something first...he's learned his lesson the first four times thank you very much!
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:05 pm
Today was a simply flight test for his new invention as he flew past the gates of Tengakure no Sato, only a trail of green and a loud "whoo- hoo" could be heard as the young genius Kurogane Shiba was actually flying. Wearing his red Yukata black and Obi, the frayed bottom would be blowing in the wind as he moved from left to right on his board, propelled my chakra and of course science.

His ice blue eyes came across the borders after seeing that this was the best place to do some additional flight testings since no one really came out here, but of course he was proven wrong as he saw two people and a...whatever that was on the ground. Find a good spot to land he would hover slightly off the ground as he came closer to the two entities, in his right hand only being a book.

Once he arrived to the two, he would smile as it was Chi and some other guy with her, although this one here seemed pretty unusual. Coming to a decent stop he would still be floating over the ground as he smiled," What's up Chi and who or what is this little thing here," looking at the weird animal, thing? His Gaze would then come to the man as he observed him for a moment before nodding," Hello...who exactly are you??."
Chimitsu Tanka
Chimitsu Tanka
Citizen

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:39 pm
Washed in the blood And raised on the banks Of the Mississippi mud She always had a thing About fallin' in love with a bad boy Yea,
WORDS:184
NOTES:Chii‘s outfit ♥
Chii smiled and noticed that both of the boys seemed to be flying! Her eyes watched them closely, “Hello! And hello to you to Kuro-San!” She smiled at them both as Boyu ran up beside her and knocked her onto her butt, even through she landed on top of him.

“This is Boyu!” She smiled as she pet her friend, and Boyu squeaked in happiness. Chii smiled and tilted her head, “how is it you two can fly?” She blinked her eyes shinning with the sun reflecting on them. Her lips were cherry red… Her shirt showed off a lot of her skin, but her legs were covered. She had boots on that were furry and very conferrable for her.

Chii smiled as Boyu looked at the two guys, one was Kuro-San, a younger boy, much younger then herself while this man that was in flight above her looked as if he wasn’t much older then she, even though she looked younger then what she was too…

Chii’s eyes lightened up as she smiled once again, “Would you like to meet Boyu?”

My Boyu:
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:58 am
His gaze is actually quite lazy as his eyes flick to the new arrival, and he hears the boy questioning who he is, followed by the girl with the strange creature...now identified as a 'Boyu' whatever that is asking how he can fly..

He hums in thought at their questions leaning back before the air currents carry him upwards as his weight shifts to his back, taking a lounging position in the air as his arms curl behind his head, he turns his gaze towards the boy followed by the girl and blinks once before asking simple "I'm thinking of a number between one and ten...whoever is closest will get the answer first." He finishes a grin coming across his roguish face mischief dancing in his eyes before he floats lower and then higher in slow intervals the wind in the area seeming to move to cradle the strange man in it's gentle caress.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:02 am
Kurogane moved forward a little bit closer to look at the little Boyu a little better. After staring at it over and over he would smile and attempt to pet it before smiling," This boyu here is actually kinda cute and how i can fly is kind of simple," he would land the board onto the ground and cradle it into his arms," This board here that i invented a couple of days ago allows me to travel through the air with only my chakra and of course gravity, but i want to get the thing fully tested so i can market it, but as for now...it works great."

Before he would answer the man's question he would sit the board onto the ground and go back to hovering a couple of feet off of it as he smiled to Chi," Maybe sometime i can take you for a flight over Tenga...the place looks beautiful from the sky," Now his gaze would return to the floating man...who apparently likes to make science his bitch because he is definitely defying some laws of gravity, but then again ninja did alot of things that defied many laws of science. Tapping the spin of the book he would nod," There is a 1 in 10 chance we can get the right number, there being an uneven number of options...eh i think i will choose nine," he would now wait for Chi's response to the question.
Chimitsu Tanka
Chimitsu Tanka
Citizen

Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:23 pm
WORDS:###
NOTES:Chii‘s outfit ♥ <--Click to see her outfit.
Chii smiled at the boys, “Well, I guess I will have to pick… 3!” She giggled out loud and pet Boyu smiling proudly. Both her and Boyu liked the number 3, it seemed to be good luck for them, if it wasn’t today, oh well! They really didn’t care…

Her eyes looked at both of them, she was going to teach Boyu to use this two main powers, and that was to fly… And to decrease his size.

My Boyu:
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:31 pm
Echo hums in thought listening to their answers his eyes closing briefly seemingly in deep thought...
He then opens them once more and glances towards each of his audience once before blinking once more and stating "I forgot the number." He says a grin spreading across his face again "So I'll just answer the cute girl first." He states spiraling upright once more and floating higher the grass swaying and the leaves of nearby tree's rustling as he speaks "My flight is made possibly by constant application of Futon chakra saturated in the air, with it along with the futon chakra expelled from my Tenketsu I am capable of moving of my own will..this of course is not limited to myself, within theory and with enough chakra I could potentially fly one of you to Konoha, course I'd have too keep a line of sight to make sure you didn't ram into anything." He explains before letting out a breath as he spoke without pause.

He then falls backwards allowing the wind to cradle him to the ground in a swaying motion before he merely relaxes upon the grass allowing the sun to cast it's warmth along his body...he opens his eyes briefly and blinks before sitting straight up and exclaiming "..Eh? Who are you guys?" He asks feigning surprise as he looks in between all of them as if startled.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:07 pm
"That is...ingenious, you have found a way to fly only using your body and the wind...if only i could study this technique further maybe i could make a better flying invention. You sir, have just given me an idea or a couple of them," he nodded as he spun on his board, making it spin with him. He would stop spinning for a moment to answer the man's question with a smile," I am the Flame of Knowledge and the young genius of Tengakure no Sato, Kurogane Shiba at your service," he would give a slight bow while on the board as he stood back up and rest his left hand in the open part of his Yukata. Once Chii answered, he would look at Echo and tilt his head," Who are YOU exactly."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum