Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Welcome to my world (P/NK)

+3
Samuru Uchiha
Akki Senju
Hotaru Aburame
7 posters
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Welcome to my world (P/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to my world (P/NK)

Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:54 am
Sephora's eyes went wide as Samuru did what he did to Yuri. Sephora smirked thinking the punishment was befitting the crime most definitely. She had never realized how strong he really was. Apparently Yuri's words angered him and so did the situation as hand. As he mentioned it was time to leave she walked right beside him to the boat.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:00 am
Yuri grabbed her ears and hit the ground passing out from the intense pain it caused her. She had slipped into a coma.
[passed out currently]
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:11 am
Akki panicked as Samuru attacked Yuri. "Who the hell is this kid?" She asked Tori. Apparently the other two knew him and she didn't. SHe heard the name Samuru used and he had eyes similar to a sharingan. Instead of arguing, when he said it was time to go, she followed. "Who are you?" Akki asked as they walked to the boat.

[Exit;Closed]
Shanks
Shanks
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 54000

Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:23 am
It is within minutes that the Demon child has chased the Child of God to their current location, he witnesses them boarding the boat but unfortunately is not fast enough to catch them before the boat has carried them off out of his reach...

But he is not deterred, fueled by his rage his dashes to a nearby fishermans boat and leaps upon it before throwing the man from the craft behind him and rowing after the petulant human that dared insult him...

He was on his way to Konoha.

[Exit, topic closed.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum