Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Welcome to my world (P/NK)

+3
Samuru Uchiha
Akki Senju
Hotaru Aburame
7 posters
Go down
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Welcome to my world (P/NK) Empty Welcome to my world (P/NK)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:57 pm
Yuri led the girls into the village. The trip over was rather quiet, the kids stayed quiet on the boat as though in deep thought. Yuri was surprised that they willingly went with her, even though young grayish white haired one did not fight despite seeming to be reluctant. Her name was sephora according to the others who called her that. The girl seemed to resemble someone she had seen in Volcano, it must just be a simple coincidence. As soon as they arrived to her home she smiled at them and said. "Welcome to my home, I am Yuri Uchiha, and make yourselves at home. I know the village seemed a little creepy with blood everywhere and dead bodies, but you get use to it." She said trying to make them feel more welcomed.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Welcome to my world (P/NK) Empty Re: Welcome to my world (P/NK)

Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:51 am
Akki doesn't enter the house. Granted she herself likes scary things, but this doesn't feel right. She refuses to enter and backs up a little bit. "Something is not right, I am a little uncomfortable the atmosphere here is horrid. You would think this was missing nin territory." Akki said slightly shaking.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:58 am
The boy with joyous laughter runs towards them, he is having fun in his hell hole, having already met one of the inhabitants that seemed to fight like a demon, what a weird child but anyways he wants to see more of this place, or at least that is what his goal was until his visage catches that of the house mooch with silver hair, the Uzumaki, a black haired female, and the woman from...the incident.
He stops 10 feet from the group, who is seemingly being led into the house, the black haired girl stopping as fear is seen present on her form.
"Hey, what the hell are my battle monkeys doing away form home?!"
The boy yells to the group, his silver visage however locked upon the elder woman, feelings of rage, guilt, and confusion are filling the boys mind as he looks upon the woman whom tried to take his aunt from him, and claims to be his relative, but now she is taking his vassals?
He keeps focus on her, and the area around through his unique eyes as he waits for an answer, and if she will try anything.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:14 am
The place was scary with blood and bodies everywhere, it even smelled like death. Tori was nauseous and leaned on Akki as she backed up with her. She heard a familiar voice "Samuru?" She turned and smiled at him thankful to see him.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:19 am
Sephora saw Samuru and held back the urge to run and beg him for his help. instead she explained the situation. "Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb decided that it would be a good idea to follow the dumb broad who was looking for Prim here. I couldn't let them go alone and no one was home I could run tell so I came with them. Just now the idiots realize how stupid there decision was. I knew the bitch was up to no good. I knew she was up to something. HELLO, Prim is suppose to watch all three of us and how convenient her mother gets all three of us HERE AT ONCE. How come I am younger than the both of them and I figured it out. I said not to trust her." Sephora said starting to lose her temper because she was so irate with Tori and Akki, and explaining the situation to Samuru.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:25 am
Yuris eyes recognized the little kid instantly. "You are the one who killed my husband. I remember you clearly. You turned into a monster."Yuri said walking towards the three girls and stopping as she heard Sephora explain the situation. "Your a smart ass arent you. Children shouldn't speak that way honestly. But it does look like you figutred me out. you are a littlle late though I do have all three of you here and she will come for you no doubt about it." Even though you know what I did, you can't do anything about it." Yuri said to them.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:29 am
Akki looked at Samuru and reealized she had no idea who he was. Sephora was right. She had been an idiot and her dad would kill her when she got home and her mom wouldn't be too happy. "You may have us here but whats to say we can't leave, there are three of us and one of you." Akki pointed out.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:44 am
Samuru's eyes narrow, all guilt he previously had towards the two now removed, it seemed that death was befitting of her and her husband, they were not family at this point, they were simply scum.
"Die." the boy says with a cold tone, through use of only his voice he preforms a genjutsu known as "Devil Talk".
The soundwaves of his voice filled with chakra in its entirety and thus are manipulated perfectly, the sound is no doubt perceived from the girl as it has no reason not to be, but of coarse anything could happen.
If she does hear his voice it spells the end to the girl if she does not have a way to react to his genjutsu assault, Samuru now in control over every sound she hears, he instantly causes a high pitched screech to be heard by her ears alone, this screech at such a frequency it causes her ear drums to rupture, and the body to fall into a coma like state from pure sound, the girl falling backwards if this indeed takes place between the children.

Should all go up to this point Samuru walks forward, he does not speak any words to the group of children as he reaches the elder womans body, drawing his right arm back he slams it forward upon the top of her left comatose arm, his fist smashing her shoulder blade entirely, his left hand preforms the same action but upon her left one.
Due to her form being in a coma, if it indeed drops into one like planned the crushing of her shoulder bones to dust go through flawlessly, the boy preforming such actions now to her upper thigh bones, reducing them to nothing but dust with strikes of the corresponding fist.

"We are going home, now."
The boys tone is cold, crouching slightly he reaches forward spitting upon the face of the woman before he grips the front of her shirt with his right hand, turning and walking off dragging her behind him, should all the prior take place.
The group of children should know just by his tone there is no room for debate, he is in charge and they better follow him.
The boy set to get on the boat and head back towards Konoha, nothing but a cold hatred in his form, nothing but an undying rage towards the girl but he will not kill her, no not yet, he will show her truly what happens to his family when they fuck with it.

[Exit]

[618, 3 stats, 6JP.]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:47 am
approved
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:46 am
Tori freaked out as Samuru attacked Yuri. Akki was right they shouldn't have come there, she was hoping she wasn't in to much trouble when she got home either. When Samuru said for them to leave, Tori immediately followed.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum