Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

The first good day [P] - Page 7 Empty Re: The first good day [P]

Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:49 am
Itami 'awwed' at Boken as he whined and his smile grew brighter.

As Mezurashii attempted to stubbornly ignore Boken he laughed at her failed attempt. The cub was just too cute to resist. Nobody could ignore him for more than a few seconds, not with those eyes of his.

Itami followed the bear with his eyes, the grin on his face never faltering. Bears were his favourite animals, though he rarely got to see one, let alone a little one like Boken.

"I bet he is." he answered Mezurashii. "He found you all by himself. This place isn't that near your house. I'm amazed how skilled he is. Maybe he can be your tracker in the future." he added and lay on his stomach, his chin in his hands.

The grass was full of blooming flowers and one was so close, the scent made his nose itch. He sneezed and then laughed at the startled Boken.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:00 pm
Mezurashii nodded at Itami's words, looking down at him when he sneezed and giggling a little when she realized it was a flower that caused it.

"I never thought of him as a tracker, but now that I think about it... bears have a really good sense of smell, don't they?" she thought out loud. Smiling as her cub trotted back, Boken must have decided to be mischievous because he crept up towards Itami slowly.

'What is this twisted little cub going to do?' she thought comically, her thoughts were answered as the cub pounced on the boys legs, apparently the cub had taken quiet a liking to Itami.

Unable to contain her laughter Mezurashii fell backwards onto the grass, holding her sides as she shook. Boken was just too cute!
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:18 am
"Yep, they do. That's why I thought about it." Itami replied and scratched his nose.

Boken seemed to be planning something, and Itami's eyes followed him lazily as he crawled across the grass. All of a sudden, he pounced on his leg and Itami laughed out loud.

"You're such a sweetie Boken" he giggled and reached for his tiny head to pet him lightly. Mezurashii was laughing as well and he couldn't help but laugh more because of it.

Itami pulled a tall grass off the ground and tickled Boken with it. The cub reminded him of the kitties that used to live near his house. He often brought them food and played with them with a piece of string or tall grass. They loved chasing it.

The smile on Itami's face was now present without faltering.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:57 am
"Oh, so that's where your ticklish!" Mezurashii laughed out as she saw Boken get mercilessly tickled. When she finally calmed down she looked at the sky, noting how a large chunk of time had passed with surprise.

"Time flies when you having fun" she muttered, stretching she smiled as Itami and Boken played together. It was nice that her cub was getting along with her teammate, she thought bear cubs only stayed with their mothers but it seemed this one was different. Boken was just like his name-sake, adventurous.

"Now that I think of it, because I'm friendly with you Boken probably thinks that your something like a brother" she said as she picked a few flowers and started braiding them together. The redhead couldn't help but smile at the thought.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:43 pm
Itami was giggling at Boken when Mezurashii spoke. "You're right, quite a lot of time had passed." he said, noticing the colour of the sky.

"Maybe we should head back, the sun isn't as warm as before and it's getting chilly without my shirt, which is, by the looks of it, still wet." he commented and frowned, but the frown quickly turned into a smile as Boken moved his paw and snatched the lone grass Itami was holding, from his grip.

Laughing again, Itami looked at Mezurashii: "Aw, you think so?" he said and his grin widened.

He stood up then, leaving Boken to play with the grass strand and waked over to the tree to retreive his clothes. Both the jacket and the shirt were still wet and he sighed and walked back to Mez, holding the clothes in his left hand.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:43 pm
Mezurashii nodded and watched as Boken successfully obtained the blade of grass and then proceeded to destroy it. She thought more about Itami's words, the little cub was able to find her even though she lived a fair distance away from these grounds.

She giggled when her little cub did the bears equivalent of a yawned "Okay Boken, time to go home" she said as she picked her cub up, she smiled at Itami.

"We have to go now, I'll see you some other time then?" she asked, adjusting her cargo so the cub could rest his head on her shoulder. She turned back to her white haired friend.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:05 am
"Yeah, I realized." he replied and smiled at Boken. "Bye sweetie." he said and patted his little head. "Bye Mez!" he added with a laugh and headed down the path leading to that part of the village that his house was situated in.

[exit] [i'll count the words later x)]
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:12 pm
[Okay, I think training stops at page 5, then we do a little bit more with the combo part, and the rest is character development. So that means my word count is 3935. 19stats, 39JP, so that's all good!]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum