Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A map to aid the villageToday at 2:12 pmKutari UchihaMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:26 pmMizaki HyuugaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Punishment {Private, Shinji, Yoshida, and Kenchi.} - Page 4 Empty Re: Punishment {Private, Shinji, Yoshida, and Kenchi.}

Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:51 pm
Shinji felt as his fingers dug into the back of Kenchi. It was a rather unfortunate occurrence as Shinji had not intended for Kenchi to get so beat up. But, alas things like this happened. In accordance with the passing out of Kenchi the Mist quickly burned off. Once again the twilight sky could be seen. All in all Kenchi had not done bad, but he would have to do better as an anbu. Shinji had to have people he could rely on in his anbu and deep down he knew that Kenchi could be relied on in a pinch. Kenchi would hopefully have plenty of time to prove his worth later on, but for now what mattered to Shinji was that Kenchi got back on his feet. Normally Shinji would call a medic team to help him, but he decided to make a bigger deal out of it. Picking up the unconscious Kenchi Shinji brought him down to the hospital. This was not the normal hospital. It was a clinic that sat on a lower level of the kage building-this clinic was made specially for anbu operatives, so that they could be treated in secret. Laying Kenchi in a bed Shinji called over a sealing expert who quickly removed the seal Shinji had placed on Kenchi. They then laid Kenchi out on his back on the cool soft bed. It was then that Shinji took a seat at the end of Kenchi's bed. He would probably, with the removal of the seal, come too at any moment. In the mean time Shinji browsed through a magazine. However, he was not really reading the magazine. Instead he was completely oblivious to the world around him. He was taking in each chakra signature around him. He familiarized himself Kenchi's chakra signature, which would no doubt be useful for a later date when knowing friend from foe may be important. The mind's eye of the karuga was the jutsu Shinji was using right now-an invaluable sensing jutsu that would no doubt serve to help later on in his kageship. In reality the jutsu would allow him a huge range of sensing that would no doubt be key. In fact he could basically see Kenchi despite not looking at him directly.

{33/40}
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

Punishment {Private, Shinji, Yoshida, and Kenchi.} - Page 4 Empty Re: Punishment {Private, Shinji, Yoshida, and Kenchi.}

Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:24 pm
Kenchi would awake in an unknown location. Opening his eyes he would stare around himself. He had been to the hospital before, but it didnlt look like this. 'Hospital, what am I doing here.' Kenchi would say to himself mentally, pulling the cover back attempting to get out of the bed. Instead he would sit still for a moment, his feet hanging over the bed grazing the floor. His eyes would fall upon the Tenkage and all of the events that had happened previously would come back to him. "That's right, you beat me." Kenchi would say followed by a short moment of silence. He had not even used his secret technique yet, the spar had ended so quickly. He was dissapointed in himself, he thought back on Xyxer. A man like Xyxer would never be defeated so easily. Maybe that is why he was the captain of the Anbu, overseeing the other men in the squad. From his defeat Kenchi knew that he still had a lot to learn. He knew that he needed to practice harder on his fighting techniques, speed was all he really had. Kenchi would look towards Shinji, "I understand now. All of this time, I thought fighting would come easy to me. Just because I was raised in a tough village. You just taught me that skill wins battles. Thank you, Shinji-sama." Kenchi would say, bowing his head briefly. He knew now that once he left from the presence of the kage, he would need to begin training again. Maybe he would meet up with Xyxer. The man was sort of his teacher, he wondered where he was. he had not seen him since they last met in the country borders..Kenchi would stare into the eyes of Shinji, "I promise I will become stronger. To protect you and this village. Kenchi would wait for a response from Shinji. He was hoping the man would be able to see the determination in his eyes.
{34/40}
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:00 pm
Shinji's trance like state was broken by Kenchi's voice. Turning to listen to him Shinji had a sympathetic face on. Kenchi had fought valiantly. Once Kenchi finished speaking Shinji spoke slowly with a tinge of understanding: "Well I will hold you to that promise-skill will always win out against pure power, but power doesn't hurt. You didn't do half bad. Quite honestly I was worried that you would overpower me for a second. Now as for your post as an anbu operative. I will allow you to chose what mask design you have, which will in turn become your code name. Also you must keep your joining the anbu secret from all people even your closest friends. That way we can avoid any unfortunate happenings...Now do you have any questions?" Shinji was feeling rather pleased with himself. In no time he would have a competent anbu squad and Kenchi would be one of the first recruited into it. Hopefully Tengakure would soon be known the world over for its safe streets and crime free atmosphere.

{35/40}
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:39 pm
Kenchi would listen as Shinji spoke. He was grateful that the man would stiill let him join the ranks of the anbu. When the topic of codenames came up Kenchi already had one in mind, Raven. Kenchi had always enjoyed to watch the birds as they traveled through the sky. He had always wondered what attracted him to them. Kenchi understood, Shinji's order that he not tell anyone of him being in the anbu. He knew that if people had this type of information than they would be able to guess the abilities of the ranks. When asked if he had anymore questions, he would become silent for a moment. He had only been in the village for a few weeks and he had not had the opportunity to travel through the village completely. "If you don't mind, I would like a map of this place. Just until I become familiar with it to travel though it freely." Kenchi would also begin to think of any more quesions he had. There was one more, he wanted to see if he could find someone. A friend he had been wondering about for a while, "Also, if you don't mind, I am looking for a friend. His name is Xyxer. Being the Kage I'm sure you have the resources to locate him." Kenchi wanted to meet up once more with his unofficial sensei. The man also owed him a rematch.

{36/40}
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:06 pm
At Kenchi's request for a map Shinji got up and went over to a cabinet. Upon rummaging around in it for a while Shinji pulled out a scroll-this was surplus cabinet. Opening the scroll he found that it was indeed what he was looking for. Rolling it back up he tossed it to Kenchi. Once the scroll left his hands Shinji spoke up: "Theres the map and as for your request regarding the one named Xyxer. I will see if I can locate him-it should not be too long as he recently gained admittance to the village along with another whos name escapes me. Also it may good for you to get acquainted with a few other anbu who you may be working with. So, at you leisure feel free to seek them out and talk to them-they should be around here somewhere...As for your back...I had the seal removed, so you should be fine, but it might hurt a bit for about a day or so." Shinji did not mention that most, if not all, of the anbu were fairly nice looking women, but Kenchi would no doubt find that out by himself. Standing near the door Shinji would consider if there was anything else he needed to tell Kenchi. Nothing really coming to mind he stood there to make sure there was nothing else Kenchi needed.

{37/40}
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:21 pm
Kenchi had been so excited the slight feeling of soreness had escaped him. Though once Shinji reminded him of the seal, he could feel the soreness returning. He would be even more excited to hear that Xyxer had joined the village. It was truly fate that their paths continued to cross. Standing onto the bed, Kenchi's left hand would raise and hewould begin to rub the spot Shinji struck him at. He was preparing himself to ask Shinji a question, this one was more serious. "Shinji-sama, If this village were to ever be attacked...would you fight for your villagers or leave them to defend themselves?" Kenchi knew that Shinji would most likely fight for Tengakure, he just needed to be reassured. In Kirigakure, when times of war struck there was no one to lead them and Kenchi had only recently become a Jounin.

{38/40}
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:44 pm
As Shinji was about to be on his way Kenchi asked a rather profound question that pulled Shinji back into the conversation. Luckily Shinji had a rather interesting answer: "I would do neither or rather a combination of them both. Were the threat enough I would make sure each and every villager was evacuated safely and then take on the threat myself. So, I guess the simple answer is an unequivocal yes. I would most definitely stand and fight for this village without a second thought." With that Shinji turned to go. He had places to be and meetings to attend. Unless Kenchi had anything else to say he would leave the room and ascend to the kage's office where the elders were no doubt waiting. However, he would go with the peace of mind that he now had a new anbu operative.

{39/40, Exit, unless you have anything else to say. WC from beginning of spar till now: 2988, +29 JP, 1000words/1000words for Mastering Mind's eye of the Kagura. Selling the stat points for 50 ryo per stat points gained: 14 statsx50ryo= +700 ryo.}

Last edited by Shinji Uzumaki on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put in stats and such..)
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:54 pm
"Fair enough." Kenchi would say as he grabbed his belongings. He would begin to leave when he saw a woman enter the room shortly after Shinji left. She was incredibly attractive, he long red hair fell to her back. Kenchi's lustful side would begin to take over, a small amount of slob escaping his mouth. He would quickly swipe it away with his hand as he walked towards the woman. "Helloooo! Angel, how are you feeling today?" The woman would stare back at him before smiling,

"Aren't you the one in the hospital?"

Kenchi would walk pass the woman, his shoulders slouched. His manhood had been quickly crushed. How could women be so beautiful, yet so ruthless? Kenchi would begin to exit the building, headed to begin his training. So that he could be deserving of the anbu title.

{40/40}

[WC:3,678. Exit, +18 stats and 36 jp, Also requesting Anbu rank.]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:12 pm
Alright, all approved then.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum