Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Punishment {Private, Shinji, Yoshida, and Kenchi.} - Page 2 Empty Re: Punishment {Private, Shinji, Yoshida, and Kenchi.}

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:49 pm
A brief smile passed over Shinji's face-Kenchi had spirit with guts to match. He was willing to disagree with a kage. That was good. The job Shinji was looking to fill would be one where Kenchi would have to take the initiative and act. Shinji took on more of a grave tone to answer Kenchi: "Yes, alas I will have to eliminate him if something like this crops again, which I hope it does not." Taking a sip of his drink he thought for a bit, but not too long: "Tell me about Kirigakure. I have only read about in books. And from what I hear I will not exactly be able to go and visit." Shinji had always longed to travel, but never got the chance. He was interested in what the village was like, if the people were happy and most importantly what the kage was like. Furthermore he wanted to broach the subject about the bijuu that were housed there, but that was for a later time.

{Sorry it is kind of short :/}
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

Punishment {Private, Shinji, Yoshida, and Kenchi.} - Page 2 Empty Re: Punishment {Private, Shinji, Yoshida, and Kenchi.}

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:04 pm
Kenchi's eyes would become warm and friendly once Shinji mentioned Kirigakure, but as quickly as the warmness entered his eyes, it would fade. He would obviously appear hurt over his village his... home.

"Kirigakure was not the most peaceful place to grow up in, I can tell you that for sure. The village, haha, the village was always covered in this annoying thick mist. Though it was also comforting in a way I cannot explain. The ninja there were strict and abusive. Though I guess this helped us kiri ninja in a way. We had begun to accept the feeling of pain and abuse at a young age. I myself being an orphan know nothing more about the village, for the most of my childhood I stayed secluded within the orphanage till I was able to get out on my own."

Kenchi would wait to see if the kage would be at the least entertained by his story of his former village.

[Its alright]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:16 pm
Shinji nodded with a knowing look in his eyes-he himself was an orphan. He knew the feeling of seclusion that Kenchi spoke of. Speaking up once again with the same grave tone, Shinji asked the all important question: "That is indeed intriguing. There are so many places I wish to go. Yet here I am cooped up in my chambers like some bird...Tell me what do you think of Tengakure. Granted I know it is not your birth village, but I merely wonder-have you settled in well?" Shinji noticed he had rambled a bit, so he decided to shut his mouth by taking another sip of his spiked drink. That same shiver ran down his spine as he drank and he started to feel a little lightheaded.

{Short post ftw}
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:29 am
Kenchi would begin to think about the village of Tengakure and the experiences he had had since joing the village. "Well, since I've been here I've been happier. The village seems to be a lot more peaceful than kirigakure and even though I've only been here for a while, I have already spoken to you more times than I did the kage in kiri. I think that it's great that you actually talk to the citizens of your village." Kenchi would lift the glass in his hand towards his lips and take another sip of water. He truly was happy to be able to speak to the kage. He liked that the man spoke to him as an equal instead of a superior, Kenchi would not take advantage of this though..he knew his place.

[16/30]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:37 pm
Shinji took another sip of his drink finishing it off. Placing the empty glass on his desk he glanced up at Kenchi. Shinji decided something then and there: "I try my hardest to keep the peace, but it will get harder as time goes on. That much I am sure of......Kenchi, come with me I would like to show you something." Shinji's words were slightly cryptic, but he knew exactly what he was doing. He would get up from his desk and walk to the elevator that led to the upper levels of the kage skyscraper-more specifically the roof of the skyscraper. Shinji wanted show Kenchi the massive expanse that is the skyscraper village. Assuming Kenchi followed him Shinji would take the elevator up to the highest man made point in all of the shinobi lands.

{17/40}
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:46 pm
Kenchi would sit up from the chair standing to his feet. He would finish off his drink and place it on the desk. He would then follow Shinji towards the elevator. This is his first time ever riding one he had heard of them before, but he never thought that he would get the chance to actually ride one. Stepping onto the elevator, he would stand beside the kage. He was curious, as to where they were headed.

[sorry, short post 18/40]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:33 pm
The doors closed and in naught, but a few seconds the two shinobi were taken up to the top of the skyscraper. The doors slid open once they reached the top. Taking a step out onto the roof Shinji went to the edge of the balcony. Above there was only sky, below there was the grand city of Tengakure and straight ahead lay the ever expanding horizon. The sun lay very low in the sky-it was the beautiful twilight time between day and night. It was truly a sight to behold from the highest point for a ways around. Turning to Kenchi Shinji spoke up: "This is the only true way to see the city. Only a few can see the world from this height. What do you think?" Shinji hoped for Kenchi to see the majesty of the city and hopefully show him what the whole city and possibly inspire something in him-something greater than he already has aspired to. SHinji was building up to asking him to join the ANBU.

{19/40}
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:38 pm
Kenchi steps out of the elevator behind Shinji. He stares out at the sky, the view was amazing. Kenchi would walk towards a rail, and stare down at the village. He could see the entire village from this height. This truly was the largest skyscraper in the world. Kenchi would stare down at the village in awe, from this height he could not make out the villagers easily, but he knew that they were there and this comforted him in a way. Kenchi would listen to Shinji as he spoke and he would reply saying,

"The village looks amazing from this high up...Shinji, do you mind if I ask you a question?

If he would say yes, Kenchi would say,

"Tell me more about yourself. I don't mean to pry, but I just want to know the man that rules this village."

Kenchi would wait for the response from the Tenkage. He was indeed interested in the man's history.

[20/40]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:47 pm
Listening to Kenchi Shinji gazed ever more at the horizon the last bit of the sun was dipping down and finally disappearing and thus cloaking the land in twilight. When Kenchi asked if he could ask a question Shinji merely nodded an affirmative nod. Hearing Kenchi's new question Shinji thought for a few seconds and then spoke up while still looking out at the horizon: "My life has been nothing too special. I was born in Tengakure and then left as an orphan. When I was seven or six, honestly I dont remember nor do I want to, I was adopted and taken into a loving family. From there my life is pretty cut and dry. I progressed through the ranks. Until a few weeks ago I was, but a jounin. However, I was given the task to watch over this fine village by the former Tenkage who unfortunately was struck with an incurable sickness....It seems the world revolves around ranks and power-sad really.... Naturally I will now sound hypocritical, but would you being willing to join my ANBU squad? I am in need of a few good people and you seem to be one of them." On the spur of the moment another idea occurred to Shinji: a battle test. He would bring up that idea based on Kenchi's answer to his no doubt surprising question. After all, ANBU should be able to at least hold their own against their kage.

{21/40}
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:25 pm
Kenchi would listen to the Tenkage as he spoke. He could relate to the man, in more than one way it seemed. Kenchi too being an orphan he understood what Shinji's childhood might have been like. Though, Kenchi was never adopted, he was left to grow up within the orphanage. Not pitying himself he would listen more as Shinji spoke. He would be suprised and honored greatly, when the Tenkage offered him a position within the elite anbu. This was truly a title that only the strongest within the village could obtain. Kenchi would smile and bow his head slightly in front of Shinji.

"I accept and I promise, you will not regret your decison."

Kenchi would then lift his head, waiting for the Tenkage to continue on. He was excited and he could hardley keep still. The moment was just to sureal, he never expected in a million years to be given such a position. He would try his best to not let Shinji down. The job of an anbu was to protect his kage and Kenchi would do just that, given the opportunity.
[22/40]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum