Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

Punishment {Private, Shinji, Yoshida, and Kenchi.} Empty Punishment {Private, Shinji, Yoshida, and Kenchi.}

Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:16 pm
Kenchi enters the Tenkage Chambers. The gaurds stare at him with a puzzled look on their face. Kenchi ignored them and stayed focus until he reached the Tenkage's room. Kenchi would knock on the door politely, his manners now kicking in, in the prescence of the Tenkage. With the boy on his shoulder, Kenchi waited patiently for the Tenkage, who's name he did not know yet, to open the door.
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Punishment {Private, Shinji, Yoshida, and Kenchi.} Empty Re: Punishment {Private, Shinji, Yoshida, and Kenchi.}

Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:55 pm
Yoshida was on the other ninja shoulder sleeping he then woked up holding his head while he was on the ninja shoulder looking around with his eyes almost nearly close he then saw how they was inside the tenkage chambers "I guess this is where I get my punishment"Yoshida said as he rub, his eyes but he was wondering why he was on the other ninja shoulder "What happen" Yoshida said as he stood there looking at the other ninja with a lazy look on his face he then saw how they was already inside the kage chambers and yoshida was ready for any punishment he had to get...
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Punishment {Private, Shinji, Yoshida, and Kenchi.} Empty Re: Punishment {Private, Shinji, Yoshida, and Kenchi.}

Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:56 pm
Shinji sat behind his large oaken desk catching up on his sleep when he was rudely awoken by a knock on his door. Sitting bolt upright in his chair Shinji ran his hands through his hair and blinked a few times as he attempted to get the sleep out of them. In the back of his mind Shinji was wishing that he could splash some water on his face, but alas he would be unable to. Finally straightening his cloak a bit Shinji called out to whomever was waiting at the door with clean crisp voice that betrayed no fatigue: "Come on in and make yourself comfortable." Shinji was not really one formalities unless the occasion called for it. And to the best of his knowledge no foreign dignitaries were visiting, so it was probably some village matter. Trying to look like he was doing something Shinji pulled some papers onto his desk before the door opened. When whomever it was came in he would look up with a slight smile and offer them a seat.
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:38 pm
Kenchi would ignore the kid as he came to, waking up from his brief sleep. Once permission was given to him to enter the room, Kenchi would reach out with his left hand and grab onto the knob, twisting it as he entered the room. A smile would be upon the Tenkage's face, Kenchi would smile back in response. He would then frown as he looked towards the kid on his shoulder. "Tenkage-sama, I'm sorry to interrupt your work, but we have a minor problem." Kenchi's eyes would flicker into the eyes of the boy on his shoulder. "It seems this..kid thinks that he can hurt people and get away with it. From what I hear, he attacked a leaf ninja which resulted in the ninja being sent to the hospital. Later on I spotted him trying to leave the village, so I stopped him. This is why I am here now, to recieve orders on what to do with him next." Kenchi would then shrug the boy from his shoulder, which would most likely result in him falling onto the ground his head lowered in the presence of the Tenkage. He expected the boy to speak next, since he would most likely be in dire need to explain himself.
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:46 pm
"Tenkage-sama, I'm sorry to interrupt your work, but we have a minor problem." Kenchi's eyes would flicker into the eyes of the boy on his shoulder. "It seems this..kid thinks that he can hurt people and get away with it. From what I hear, he attacked a leaf ninja which resulted in the ninja being sent to the hospital. Later on I spotted him trying to leave the village, so I stopped him. This is why I am here now, to recieve orders on what to do with him next." Kenchi would then shrug the boy from his shoulder, which would most likely result in him falling onto the ground his head lowered in the presence of the Tenkage. He expected the boy to speak next, since he would most likely be in dire need to explain himself.

Yoshida went to the ground and he stood up dusting his clothing off he then look at his kage ready to expain his self... "Sorry kage for putting you threw this but I hurt an leaf ninja and then I took him to tengakure hospital to help him out he is now back inside konoha but I was afraid that the konoha kage was going to come to tengakure and then that will start a war so I attemp to leave the village to kepp down the war but now I'm here looking at you... I know that I souldn't be trying to leave the village but if that is what best to keep down war then I was going to leave but I will stay and take my punishment if there is one, I'm really sorry for all of this I just thought leaving the village was the right thing"...
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:17 am
Shinji listened to both shinobi speak with a sad mindset. He had hoped to avoid something like this happening for a while, but it seemed trouble had come knocking on his doorstep. He waited for a minute after Yoshi had finished speaking-Shinji was thinking. He was thinking long and hard. He did not particularly want to kill Yoshi, he was after all an Uzumaki and thus family. But, then another part of him said that he should do it and bring it to an end and be seen as a strong yet ruthless kage. Neither path was ideal, but Shinji knew he had to do something or he would be seen as weak and partial to clansmen, which he was, but he did not want to show it. Taking a deep breath Shinji spoke slowly and deliberately in a low yet kind tone: "Thank you Kenchi, you have done well. Now Yoshida I can not allow this to go unpunished. However, the penalty will not be death...I have something far more useful for you to do...For one you will be watched at all times by one of my ANBU and stay under house arrest for two weeks." Shinji hesitated a bit at the thought, because his ANBU were growing thin-they needed a strong leader and Shinji needed someone he could count on. Continuing on Shinji finished his sentence on Yoshi: "And you will have to do various missions for the betterment of the village. Do that and I will let you off with this one warning. Try anything like this again and...you will regrettably force my hand. Now Yoshida be off. And Kenchi please stay I have something to ask of you. Unless it is an inconvenience to you" Kenchi seemed a good a choice as any, but it did not matter what Shinji thought. It would matter what Kenchi believed in and Shinji hoped to find out what that was-exactly in the next few minutes.
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:29 pm
Kenchi would listen to the Tenkage as he spoke. There was no doubt that the man showed mercy, this was admirable to Kenchi. Whom had always seen those who misbehaved in Kirigakure be executed. The punishment seemed fair and Kenchi hoped the boy did not take the Tenkages kindness for weakness.

Once the boy exited the room, Kenchi would stay behind as requested of him by the Tenkage. There was no doubt he was interested in what the man wanted to say to him.Though such a request would never be an inconvinience for Kenchi. Maybe this was Kenchi's chance to learn the Tenkage's name.

"Sir."

Kenchi would say his hands at his sides, his eyes starring into those of the Tenkage. He would wait respectfully for the Tenkage to speak.
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:19 pm
Thank you Kenchi, you have done well. Now Yoshida I can not allow this to go unpunished. However, the penalty will not be death...I have something far more useful for you to do...For one you will be watched at all times by one of my ANBU and stay under house arrest for two weeks." Shinji hesitated a bit at the thought, because his ANBU were growing thin-they needed a strong leader and Shinji needed someone he could count on. Continuing on Shinji finished his sentence on Yoshi: "And you will have to do various missions for the betterment of the village. Do that and I will let you off with this one warning. Try anything like this again and...you will regrettably force my hand. Now Yoshida be off. And Kenchi please stay I have something to ask of you. Unless it is an inconvenience to you"

Yoshida heard when his kage said he is free but he will be place on house arrest in an ninja will be watching him full time... But the only thing that got yoshida was when his kage told him that he had to do some missions, but yoshida didn't care long as his kage didn't let him die. Yoshida heard when his kage told him to leave yoshida then stood there telling his kage thank you for letting him go,"Thank you so much sir I really thank you for this" Yoshida then turn around as he walked out the kage chambers with a smile on his face...
Exit
Wc:368
+1 stat
+2 jp
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:04 pm
Shinji watched as Yoshida left his chambers. Once the door closed behind him with a dull thud he let out a long breath like he had been holding it in the entire conversation. This job was a lot more mentally taxing than physically, but that worry was for another time and another place. Returning to reality Shinji stood up from his desk and walked over to a small improvised bar that Shinji had installed in his chambers-it added a bit of homeliness to an altogether bland room. Turning to Kenchi Shinji spoke in more lighthearted and conversational tone: "Feel free to help yourself" Not really waiting for a response he started making himself a drink, which honestly was not all that hard, because all he wanted right now was a small cup of something called orange juice. Naturally Kenchi would be welcome to whatever he could find in the bar. Pouring the orange juice out Shinji grabbed a bottle of clear liquid and poured it in with the orange juice for good measure-it would give it some kick to say the least. Taking his drink with him Shinji returned to his desk and sat down in his large chair. Furthermore he took off the hat that adorned his head-he was done for today. Taking a sip from his cup Shinji felt chills run through his body-he had mixed it perfectly. Looking up at Kenchi he spoke again in the same tone as before: "If you do not know already my name is Shinji Uzumaki, but that is irrelevant....I have a question for you: what would you have done with Yoshida were you in my position? Please be honest I will not fault you for any answer-I am merely....curious." Shinji was genuinely interested in what Kenchi thought. Hopefully he would not just say "what you did" or at the very least he would provide a reason to support Shinji's stance.
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:36 pm
Kenchi would walk over towards the bar and pour himself a cold glass of water. He would then walk towards a chair in front of the desk, Kenchi would take a seat and wait for the Tenkage's next words. First he would intriduce himself, formally as Shinji Uzumaki, he would then do something unexpected. He would ask Kenchi's opinion on the whole Yoshida situation and what he would have done had he been the Tenkage. There would be a moment of silence, though it was not long before Kenchi would speak, for he had already thought about what he would have done.

"Within the village of Kirigakure, such an action would have resulted in Yoshida's death. It may sound cruel, but it is the truth. Had I been in your shoes I may have punished him more strictly, torture maybe... Since he did attack a konoha ninja and I feel that the entire situation could have been avoided,but I do believe you made the right decison though, the punishment was just for his actions and I expect that if it happens again, you will take action."

After speaking Kenchi would remain quiet, he hoped that Shinji did not hate him for disagreeing with him slightly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum