Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Missing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA map to aid the villageToday at 3:35 pmKutari UchihaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Navi and the Blondies Empty Navi and the Blondies

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:00 pm
Navi appears in an empty patient room inside Kumogakure with a crimson flash, holding an unconscious Vegeta on his left shoulder. With a slightly careless toss, the man would land on the bed, the irritated Leaf Sannin stepping backwards to sit in a nearby visitors metal chair located about a meter from the base of the bed.

He plops down into the seat and puts his feet up on the window cill, looking out into the village with an empty stare.

First I don't kill a Sky Nation ninja, then I take him to the hospital? I must be going out of my mind.

A minute or so later a feeling of annoyance overtakes him. Navi glances over and kicks the frame of the bed so that the entire piece of furniture slides across the room and slams into a nearby wall. Hopefully that will be enough to wake up the arrogant and lucky man from his temporary slumber.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Navi and the Blondies Empty Re: Navi and the Blondies

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:26 pm
The bed slides and impacts the wall, the force causes the bed to bounce and send Vegeta onto the floor, the impact waking him as as he sits up, "Where in the hell am I?!" He hollers, looking around he shortly realizes he is back in Kumogakure no Sato, but he is in the hospital for some reason?
Vegeta gets to his feet, "Boy, why did you get in the way of my mission in Sunagakure no Sato?!" Vegeta says annoyed, his right hand makes its way to his right pocket on his blue pants to which he pulls forth travel documentation from Kumogakure no Sato to find their missing ninja, these are tossed towards the boy if one of his responses involve him not having permission to be there.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:35 pm
Navi lazily catches the documentation with one hand, holding it in front of himself and studying it for a moment. The boy tosses it back on the bed carelessly a moment later, having recognized it as legitimate paperwork and claimable as the man says.

"Perhaps if you had shown me this instead of your energy blasts, you wouldn't be in the hospital and wasting my time."

His words are said with a sigh and some apathy, the boy still enjoying the view outside, looking out the window and only partially paying attention to Vegeta. There probably wasn't much else to be done here, and Navi planned on returning to Asgard after business was concluded.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:39 pm
"Why should I show you anything, your just a leaf Shinobi in the sand village?"
The boy never identified himself, nor asked for documentation, his rank is not know and for all Vegeta know he could be a simple genin, a powerful genin, but one none the less.
News that the Fire Nation owns Sunagakure no Sato is public knowledge yes, but not all the leaf ninja have authority over the surrounding lands which is the reason for Vegeta's question albeit asked with a tone that can be best translated as, "Why in the hell should I show a brat like you anything?!"
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:59 pm
Navi's cold and glowing dojutsu gaze glances over at the man for a moment before his eyes return to the window. Perhaps neither of them exercised formal protocol in that situation. He hadn't exactly identified himself as an enforcer of any sort (even though he assumed this was obvious) and the sky ninja hadn't bothered brandishing the paper work at any point during the exchange. The boy doesn't admit this though, and instead shrugs at the question without any acknowledgement of possible legitimacy. Perhaps more leniency would be given if this was a Fire Nation ninja, but Navi has always harbored some level of prejudice to people not of the Leaf.

"If you don't like it, feel free to submit a form to my complaint box."

The words are dismissive of the entire subject, further exhibited as Navi stands up and stretches for a moment.

"Besides, I think the collateral damage you caused more then makes it even."

If he is not stopped and nothing too unusual captures his attention, then the boy activates his Slepnir. With a crimson flash he would leave Vegeta laying in the hospital bed and return to Asgard. Uncertain of what to make of recent events, and also feeling somewhat offput by their last discussion, the boy departs to visit Viper Uchiha.

WC: 490
+2 Stats, +4 JP

[Navi Exit]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:02 pm
[Approved for the stats/JP]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:08 pm
Vegeta glares towards the spot where the man vanished, the boy may of beaten him but he helped him awaken something powerful, the legendary power of the Super Saiyan is now his to control, he is now the living legend, the legend incarnated, HE IS A SUPER SAIYAN!
The man having recovered enough takes off through the window to get back to work, he has alot of ninja to find

[Exit.]

WC:303, 3 jp.
Gohan
Gohan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:39 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum