Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 24%
32 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
vamking12
vamking12
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Kisame Genin Exam Empty Kisame Genin Exam

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:45 am
I walked into the class late with a grin on my face I saw my teacher look like was waiting for me to come in as soon as I sat down I fell alsleep.
vamking12
vamking12
Citizen

Kisame Genin Exam Empty Re: Kisame Genin Exam

Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:58 pm
bump
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:11 pm
The door of the Classroom slid open the Instructor 'Tadamichi Kyousuke' a brown haired coal eyed young man with a lazy slightly bored look on his face steps in, He never really wanted to be a Shinobi but his Girlfriend ended up dragging him with her at a young age unfortunately she never made it and he graduated being forced into labor while his soon to be fiance was resting at home, the Teaching job was the best bet for him since he wanted to be a school teacher anyway....but teaching children forty ways to kill someone with a pimento was not exactly his kind of teaching.

He straightens up his posture slightly substituting for this classes teacher on their day of the graduation exam in order to remove suspicion of favoritism among the council "Kisame!! Your up!" he calls out lazily waiting for the Genin to stand and follow him before leading him into a room and stating clearly "Perform the Henge, and Bunshin Jutsu to pass, Good Luck!"

{Do 800 words in one post of you doing the techniques specified, if you do you pass, if not you fail.}
vamking12
vamking12
Citizen

Kisame Genin Exam Empty Kisame genin exam

Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:23 pm
I was in a intense battle I made 20 fire balls dodgeing my opponent attack I was moving near teleporting speed he couldn't even see me I was doing backflips I quickly killed my opponent. I went back to my village standing under my stature of my likeness with two girls at my side people about me giving me grapes people were making songs about me everyone knew my name I was famous. Everyone loved me People wanted to be me all of a sudden one of the girls Started saying Kisame in a weird voice it sounded like my teachers " Kisame Kisame Kisame." His teacher kept saying. I started wakening up" Huh who what when where why. " I said waking up. " Kisame do the Justus " Kisame stuck his tongue out at his teacher I come on everyone knew never to wake me up during my daily school nap. I lazily get up while everyone was looking at me. " do you know looking at the next hokage and you be my minions ha ha. " everyone started laughing. " How about I just do one Justu a day for three days. " I say trying to be lazy. " No you will do all three right here right now. " His teacher snaps. " Okay just let me do my pre- justu. Ritual."
I felt asleep and three minutes later I everyone trying to wake me up. And mess up my face. " Kisame you wasted too much time do the Justus or I will make you have one year in the. " His Teacher paused and said in very sad way. " I have to deal with yo.. I mean You will be here one more year." His Teacher Finished saying. " Hey don't rush the talent. " I said. The real reason he did this is because he was nervous he would the justus wrong plus he was tired bored angry. Lots of stuffs he just wanted to pass he was underrated compare to the other students he just wanted to mark his mark. His teacher yelled at him. " Okay okay I'll do the Justus. " I said. I started with the clone technique I first did the tiger seal then the ox seal and last the boar seal. I felt the chakra flow in me and slowly it started coming out of all of sudden after two puffs smoke all of sudden I saw two clone of me right next to me. " Ha thats one two more and I'm a genin then chinin then jounin then hokage. "I had many dreams like becomeing hokage being famous being rich. I next. did the replacement technique I did this carefully cause sometimes he did incorrectly I was a little worried I decided to use the snake seal for this one cause it was my best seal started doing the justu the chakra slowly started flowing in me I started getting smaller and smaller after a poff of smoke I started turning into a log and after five seconds I turn back into my normal form " Ha. Almost there one more to go and then I become a Genin. And never come to this academy again." I said braggingly I laughing in front of everyone. " Thats how. I was on the outside on the inside he was amazed that could do that somethings I doubt what I can but not after this After this I will be a real ninja and then I could do what I wanted I could be famous powerful anything that was his goal. To be the best and once that happens He would make his mark finally. " Kisame pay attention. " My teacher yelled loudly I did the next justu my worst justu that stupid justu that freaking stupid justu. The stupid retarded transformation justu I tryed to find ways to get of doing it that didn't work I tryed stalling so I waste some time so I wouldn' have to do it I. Tryed argueing with my teacher. After a lot little while I wasteing time and Tryed to get my chakra out it just wouldn't work then I my best focus to my power I worked my butt just to get a little chakra out I kept trying to get out more of my chakra I let the chakra flow in me slowly with extensive focus and willpower his chakra started coming out slowly. I worked hard to control my chakra and kept going for till I got it I worked hard till I did and before I knew it I chakra came out of me and a ball of chakra surrounded me toll a puff of smoke surrounded me Then all of a sudden. I turned into my teacher just with a funny mustache. In the inside I was like I did it I can't believe. On the outside I was like this. " Ha Suckas I'm a genin and your not. " I danced around a little My teacher was slow to give me my headband that was going to wear as a wirstband
bit. And I turned back to my normal form. I Laughed at everyone walked out of room like a boss and fliped my teacher off. And I was so happy that I had no more boring classses no more lessions later that night I went to every teachers houses to laugh in all their faces I did the same thing to the students and egged all the teachers and students house and later that night I celebrated with noodles with my dog Noodles.And said to Noodles " Hey I'll let you on a little secretI scared I wouldn't make it." I said. "Yeah I knew." Noodles responded " How? " I asked " Come on were best friends. " Noodles responded. We went back to our house my parents ask me how I did on the genin exams. I said I passed they were so proud

Wood count 1009.

Last edited by vamking12 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
vamking12
vamking12
Citizen

Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:38 pm
Bump
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:13 pm
List how many words you have
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:49 pm
Approved
vamking12
vamking12
Citizen

Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:56 pm
Bump
vamking12
vamking12
Citizen

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:33 pm
Bump
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:35 pm
vamking12 wrote:Bump

Why? It's been less than an hour since the last bump, and it was already approved?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum