Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
An Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaFar Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Body Pick Up Aye Empty Body Pick Up Aye

Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:43 pm
It was a cold day in the village of Kirigakure as the mist was extremely thin it was like the village was at near extinction as the sun shined through the mist. As the time would go by the sound of electric currents would be heard as a woman would seem to be walking on air. She was coming from the direction of the mountians of Kumogakure borders. She would be at a extact point outside of Kiri before she would land on the ground she would had did some seals as there were rocks and the such in the area."Now then if i was a mourge where will i be?"she thought of all the events that could play out as her own thoughts was coursing throug.Outer maki being in control this time. She would pull out her terrian scroll which she was focusing chakra to the whole time as the blue prints of the village was made clear. She would start by walking towards the village it was strange that she didnt feel no strong chakra signatures and just shrugged her shoulders. As she was walking through the village there was a few people there but they seem poor in health. This was truly a sad day for Kirigakure as she came to the building located in the center of the village she would yawnd as she entered the building. Dead bodie was laying on tables in order by last name she thought she was in heaven as she made her way through the line of bodies coming to a specific one the name was Shino Senju."He was of the Senju clan a legendary clan even known in this generation"she would say wrapping the body in a blanket before swinging it over her shoulder where it rested. writing on a piece of paper IOU before making her exit of the building and leaving the village while the paper rested on the steel table.

(Exit)
Daniel Kiyade
Daniel Kiyade
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Body Pick Up Aye Empty Re: Body Pick Up Aye

Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:26 pm
Daniel came from walking from the Mizukages office. Walking he was slightly bitching, " Damn asshole ignoring me.. what th-" His talking to himself was stopped as he saw a rather cute girl walking with a body slung over her shoulder. Daniel kinda stopped looking at her. just stand there for a slight moment he looked. " Tha fuck." He said outloud.

Then said " Umm you know.. taking peoples bodys is kinda frowned upon in this establishment." Stepping back he notice this girl wasnt anyone he had seen in the kiri before. Still just looking at her he slowly tucked his hand behind his right leg hiding it. " Who are you?" His right hand behind his leg a bone blade dropped from his right palm tucked behind his right leg. Not for an attack but unless he was attacked.

((exit voided))
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:47 pm
The wind would begin to pick up as she was walking through the village as suddenly a chakra signature was felt. Her body would remain still as she came to a halt as she stood there facing forward as she just let the man speak who seem to have been in the confines of the Mizukage building. She would keep hold of the body on her shoulder he was the only signature she felt at the moment. The urge to let inner maki take control was a hard one to control. Her head will turn as she would keep the body on her shoulder as she would speak."Its bad to let a good body go to waste so im just cleaning house you can say"she would say not really minding the Kiri nin as she had bigger concerns."Now if you excuse me....i must be on my way"She would say as she would continue to walk towards the gates.
Daniel Kiyade
Daniel Kiyade
Citizen

Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:05 pm
Daniel looking at her as she passed by, speaking out " Woah woah, where are you going? I asked who you were" Daniel looking at this girl. his eyes gazing at her he step forward slightly walking infront of her. Pulling his hand up from the side up his leg pointing his bone blade at her. Daniel now infront of her he spoke once more. " If you wanna leave you gotta take me with you hahaha, This village is boaring and you seem like your on a misson. My names Daniel Kiyade, a Memebr of the Kaguya and The only Sannin in the Mist." Daniels eyes looking at her with a somewhat dull gaze. his eyes showing no emoton he stood there.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:15 pm
Maki would stop in her tracks as she was stopped again by this guy she just needed to return quickly. She woukd sigh as she looked at the boy"Im Makina Hoshimura...."she would speak as she looked at the sword that was pointing at her. "A Kaguya eh?"she woukd speak as she would hold the body in her arms as she looked at the boy as she would stand there not showing a ounce of fear at such a blade pointing at her. She would begin to step backwards going into the air as she was standing on air it seems now away from the Sannin."If you wish to come by all means do what you please but...dont expect me to babysit you...i wont hesitate to strike you down"with that she would leave this village having company follow her....Now she can get back.....she had to speak to her father...the Raikage.

(Exit)
Daniel Kiyade
Daniel Kiyade
Citizen

Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:12 pm
Daniel smirked as he watched he watched the girl leap into the air, his head turning up following her movments. Daniel turned with the girl running off with her, running nearly half of his true speed to keep up with her. He could tell she was something of Serious nelly. Running away to where ever she is taking him.

((exit))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum