Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Pick up Empty Pick up

Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:19 pm
The male strode forward with purpose as the rain continued to fall on Ame. His purpose was simple and it would be dealt with quick and effectively just like everything else. As he made his way towards the gates he began thinking on everything that could go wrong and how to rectify it if it did. His grey armor drew no gleam and only served to make his presence that much more intimidating. Stopping in front of the gate he would look around for but a moment before casually walking in, he did own the village after all, who was going to stop him.

If unhindered he would make his way to the leaders building where he would continue on to the leaders very own room.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Pick up Empty Re: Pick up

Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:27 pm
Li sat at his desk spinning a golden coin at the tip of his finer. His posture was relaxed and cool, as the man entering his village made his way to Li's office. And how familiar this man was. As li watched the man approach he ran his hand along his head. Remembering the mark that the man ha left on him when last the met. Of course that was a long time ago. He wondered if the man who'd made such a impact on his life would even remember him.

He's just recently moved into his office, and un packed boxes were still everywhere. His angels puppets stood close by at the back of his office, like suits of armor on display. If there was one possession that he sought to unpack first it was those guys. Three in number and yet so very dear to his heart.

Even he did not yet know how he was going to react to the man's entrance.  He suppose he'd just feel it out. He'd not gotten to witness he man's power in person. But if he was colleagues with Maku it must be tremendous.

Li held his breath as the man entered his office. When he did would he still see the same useless boy who's life he'd spared. Or would he see the man that li had hoped he'd become?
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:12 pm
As he made his way up the stairs he would take note to kill everyone that had allowed him to walk by without attempting to stop his proceeding into the village unimpeded. This village was very relaxed with it's security it seemed, and having been destroyed once he would have thought defending it would have been on the top priority list. Well this Aios should have a very good reason as to where all their defenders were.

Pushing open the door to the village leaders office the male would walk in calmly letting his entirety be seen. Much to his surprise the one he was looking at was not a female as it should be but instead a male that he did not recognize. This was about to end very badly for this entire village in about five seconds. His face turning cold and his gaze takign on a sinister turn he would speak low and slowly.

"Who are you, and where is Aios, You have exactly two seconds to speak before you find out what color your insides are."
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:56 pm
Well it seemed like that was a resounding no, on the recognition front. He crossed his arms, and from his fingers sent out his chakra strings with his left hands. Invisibly connecting them to the puppets, not moving them just yet. He always tried to stay a pacifist when he could. "Li Dian, Aios was filling in, in my absence. I'm the one who fought the akatsukii when they came to my village. I wasn't cowed by your group then, and I won't be now. I still have your seal upon my head, lest you forget, so if you wanted me dead I would be. I doubt you came here to make Childish threats. What's your reason for visiting?"

Goodbye, Li Dian. We knew ye well.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:20 am
Akuoy would pause for just a moment reaching for the hilt on his side. The tone the human took, he didn't appreciate, there was a saying, that if the tongue causes you to sin, then cut it out and cast it away from you. Yes, he would have to help Li see the error of his sins and transgressions. On the other end of things Mortarion chuckled as he listened in on the conversation from Kumo as each word was replayed for him through Akuoy's mind. Through their mental connection he would tell the armored clone to stop what he was about to do and simply accept what was said. A sigh would escape the clones mouth as it continued to stare at the male sitting across from him.

"Very well, Kumogakure's new Raikage accepts and remembers you. I'm merely here to collect the money owed from your village, 300 ryo should do. Also, you're ninja are lacking in the defense area, I calmly walked in with nothing or anyone attempting to stop me, I would suggest you rectify that."

Akuoy would pause for a moment as Mortarion spoke to him telepathically giving him the questions to ask and what to say to Li in his steed.

"Also, we request the documents we've asked for on all the ninja in your village, including visitors that you've had. If we are to run as one we must communicate as one."
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:22 pm
"Of course." Li Dian announced opening up his desk and taking out a sack of three hundred Ryo he'd prepared earlier that morning. He stood up and leaned over to a stack of files he'd had. He'd actually been catching up on his own ninja, so it wasn't an inconvenience at all to dig us these file. He swapped through them like they were a deck of playing cards, making sure that everyone was there, including himself. Not that Li had much to hide. 

When he was satisfied that he had the files on everyone requested, as well as the money, he connected his chakra strings to them all and sent them levitating over to the man currently in his office. Not trusting enough to get anywhere near the guy.

"I hope our compliance will ensure the prosperity of both our villages."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:41 pm
Accepting the files in the very awkward manner via chakra strings Akuoy would leaf through most of them in a short time allowing Mortarion to see the information as well. There really wasn't anything too memorable in the list and no one really stood out as being capable of much. For a moment Mortarion thought about destroying the villae once more and rebuilding it again in his image just as he had done Kumoakure. However he would give this Li time to see just how much of a leader he was.

Akuoy would look once more at the male before speaking.

"Your Raikage says you have one months time to get your ninja chuunin and jounin exam ready. He looks forward to seeing how your ninja operate and work in live combat and scenarios he's set up. Also five men are to die today, their heads posted at the gates of the village to serve as a reminder that the village should be defended at all times."

The clone would stop for a moment conversing with Mortarion through a mental connection. A smile would appear on his face at the last words sent to his mind.

"He also requests your presence in the village at your earliest convenience. He says he wants to test what you have become."
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:09 pm
Li Gritted his teeth, and the files would shake as they were still connected to chakra strings. "I saw you're approach from far off. I personally Instructed the guards not to stop you, less they be slaughtered. If you want to be stopped upon your next entrance then you sha'll be, but you can not make me kill the men who were following my commands. Aios did not inform me how you wished to be greeted. Please..." He swallowed his pride. "... My lord. Spare my mens' lives. I'm begging you."

They had so few ninjas as it was. Even loosing five would be a major blow to the village. Li Dian could not send these men to their deaths just for doing what he told them too. It was his fault. This man would have slaughtered anyone who got in his way, no matter what. What was he suppose to do? For once Li found his diplomatic skills fraying at he edges.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:19 pm
Once again Akuoy stood silent with folders in between his arms, He was transferring the information Li was saying directly to his body in Kumogakure. A frown appearing on his face as the male made excuses for why no one was defending the village. The males logic was flawed and only furthered Mortarions worries about the village being slightly weaker than he had wanted it to be. Listening to Mortarion once more Akuoy would speak to Li without any care in his voice.

"So you decided to do just what was done to you when you strode out to defend the village yourself. You sat away in the distance as someone who's motives could be unclear was let to freely walk. Ten heads will be displayed outside of the village, I do not care what rank they are, the only thing that matters is that it is you yourself who relieves them of the burden atop their necks. You will look into the eyes of your ninja and they will know of not only their folly but yours as well."

Akuoy would make a few handsigns and in a moment a blue chakra would wrap around him before dispersing his body in a flash sending him back to Kumogakure.

Exit
claiming 300 ryo yo.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:45 pm
Once the man was gone from his office, Li fell back in his chair, and brought his hand up to his head. He looked over to his puppets, top of the line they were. Yet even then he doubted they could have penetrated that man's armor. He let out a sigh, what was a boy to do in a situation like this.

He flicked his finger over his intercom and contacted his secretary. "Assemble the village." He announced sadly. "We've got some things to discuss."

(Exit, removing 300 ryo from city funds)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum