Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44423-shin-s-stat-page
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 8500

I Got a Bone to Pick  Empty I Got a Bone to Pick

Sun May 03, 2020 1:00 am
"You've to train harder if you're going to be a great shinobi, Son," A large dark-haired figure would say to a big-eyed boy. "I will! you'll see! Imma is stronger than you and mommy!" The boy chants, jumping up and down in determination. A woman appeared with long dark hair. "Stronger than us, huh?" She would smirk at the boy. "Let's see you survive a tickle fight!" She would suddenly charge at the young boy and started to tickle his bare stomach. They all started laughing, the boy trying to get away while from the woman's grasp. His eyes were squeezed shut as a reflex to the tickling but when he opened them, the two of the adults were gone. It was dark. And he was alone. 

Shin would sit up in his mattress, sweat covered his pits and chest. It dawned him that it was just a dream. The two people in his dream were his parents, and like in the dream, they disappeared. However, when he looked out in the brightening room that he was in, he would see his new family still sleeping. At that moment he didn't feel alone. He knew that as long as he was a part of something, he would never be alone. He smiled and got out of bed, dressing for the day. 

The sun was coming over the gates, casting a large shadow over half of the village while lighting the rest of it. It was dry and cool with no clouds in the sky, typical for most Suna mornings. The nocturnal creatures that stalked the desert had gone back into hiding for the next night. Hawks screeched in the sky, looking a small shrew to enjoy breakfast with. The village was starting to wake up with people heading to their daily locations. 

Shin, with a rice cake in his mouth, while tieing his headband onto his forehead, was headed to the training field. The dream that he had last night had made him realize that he needed to train some more. The past week was watching the Young ones while on patrol and then also getting made a shinobi of Suna. He hadn't had time for training in awhile. Now that he was village ninja, he was getting watched by Kenshin, the new Kazekage, and he needed to impress him. So that meant training. And one thing he hadn't trained in a while was his Kaguya techniques. He had learned them some years back but he hadn't mastered it yet. 

The training field was mostly abandoned since it was early morning and that not many shinobi go there to train anymore. Which meant more room for Shin to use whatever he needed. He would start with some stretches, getting all his muscles loose. Then he would set a Sand block on a pedestal some distance away, it was time for some real training. The bone around Shin's arm would start to emerge out of his body and start to form a sharp spear. He would take a moment to aim the spear at the Sandstone, adjusting his aim ever so slightly. Then with one swift motion, the Kaguya would charge at the block and stab into the centre. The stone shattered in many tiny pieces around the field. "Hell ya! That's how it's done." He would proclaim to himself, not thinking there was anyone around.

WC: 565
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

I Got a Bone to Pick  Empty Re: I Got a Bone to Pick

Sun May 03, 2020 9:46 pm
Ru Jin had just seen the Kazekage for the first time, bequeathing him with the village's new symbol and bar for his head band. Ru Jin placed the bar onto his spiked headband, sinking into the bone it was made from it settled into place between the spikes. Ru Jin heard the screech of a hawk high above him, the sun beginning to Crest itself over the ridge of the village shining its light down onto the village.

Standing at six feet four inches tall, he has long mixed silver hair that lays over the horned head band he wear across his forehead. The deep black matte color of the head back soaks in the light instead of reflecting it, the two horns extending 6 inches to a fine point off the front of the head band and in the center, is what resembles the symbol for the Sunagakure. His hair reaching down past his chin, but his chin is covered by a thick black substance that comes from the brim of his , and is tightly pressed against his face all the way down till it cannot be seen under his white cloak. The white torso half of the cloak has a thick top layer that lays around the neck and back for covering during sand storms, and on the front is two vent holes at the top, and two more on the abdomen.

The sleeves cut only to reveal thick shoulder gauntlets with three vent holes on each shoulder, and the same substance that was seen on his face, extends from the shoulders to the finger tips, except that from the entire forearm and partially the elbow are covered by a arm gauntlets that form into gloves however it is not metal that the shoulders or arm guards are made of.

A large metal belt holds the cloak together wrapping around his waist, and attached on the back is a large white sheath with a large blade that holds 4 stones inside of the hilt, each stone glimmering a blue color like lightning filled inside of them. Below the belt is the separated portion in the front of the cloak bottom, lined with black insides and the white top. Under is Ru Jins legs, cloaked in the same substance as his arms and face all the way down to his toes, and the feet have built in sandals, under his cloak is his Chunnin vest, black in color.

The villagers took to their daily lives, walking past the tall man many would look but as soon as eye contact was made their eyes would divert. His sandals clacked against the ground as he would turn to the training area. He saw a young boy form a sharp spear from his skeletal body and then lunge it into a near by boulder.

"Hell ya! That's how its done!." the young kaguya would exclaim in excitement. Ru Jin would be directly behind the boy as he spoke out in excitement. His looming presence surely to be noticed at any moment so he spoke aloud.

So.... another Kaguya to bare the way of the Shikotsumyaku... interesting. I am Ru Jin Kiyade, son of Daniel Kiyade, the last remaining Kiyade to remain. My family has practiced the art of the Shikotsumyaku for generations, of which I was taught.

Ru Jin stepped forward into the light ducking under the lip of an old beaten sign that said "Training premises." His hands pressed to the ground as he took one knee, the boy may notice it or not but the ground under him slightly shifted as the ground barely moved.

"Dance of the--" the last word would be unable to be heard, then his body would push out spikes all over his body, but the two that would typically form from his hands would then shoot from beneath the ground penetrating two separate targets, lifting them from the ground then as quick as the spikes came from the ground they sunk back into the ground as the spikes on his body did. Rising to his feet again, he said.

"A kaguya should never have to utilize long distance techniques however. We should always be able to thrive in hand to hand combat."
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Tue May 05, 2020 9:44 pm
"So...another Kaguya..." Shin would hear from behind him. He jumped and turned to the training ground sign where he had heard the voice. "...Interesting. I am Ru Jin Kiyade, son of Daniel Kiyade, the last remaining Kiyade to remain. My family has practised the art of the Shikotsumyaku for generations, of which I was taught." The stranger speaking would come out from behind the sign by going underneath. He amount of information given in his introduction startled Shin. Ru was a silver-haired tall man wearing a white cloak that danced in the Suna winds. He also bore some strange horns poking out from under his hair. Shin thought it must've been there clan's bloodline appearance. But then, why didn't he get horns? "Woah, a poet." Shin would chuckle and wave to him. "My name is Shin Kenshin. I'm the son of Souta Kenshin. Um, I don't think I'm the last Kenshin. And... I learned the art of Shikotsumyaku from some scrolls in the basement of my house." Shin tried to repeat the same information that Ryu gave him, but it was a lot.

Before Shin could ask any questions, the stranger then activated a jutsu. "Dance of the..." were the only words that he could make out. Suddenly, behind Shin, Ru shot two training targets with bone spikes that emerged from the ground. The force of the spike was so powerful it knocked the targets into the air with large puncher holes in them. Shin recognized that technique he was using, it was something that he too had in his arsenal.  "Wait, was that Dance o the Seedling Fern? I love that jutsu!" Shin would quickly retreat his bones back into his arm. As he walked over to the stranger, Shin ranted. "It's such a powerful technique that allows the user to travel between the area quickly. Not only that but it's ninjutsu. I love ninjutsu!" Blah Blah blah, Shin would not stop talking even if Ru would say something to stop him. Once he started going, there wasn't much stopping him. 

Once he reached Ru, he pointed to the horn emerging coming from his head. "And, I don't mean to sound rude, but why do you have horns? Were you born with them? Cause, if so, then why didn't I get horns. We are from the same clan after all." Shin would rub his forehead underneath the village headband he got from Kenshin, showing his lack of badass horns. Not that he wanted horns, he was just curious about why he didn't have any. Although, now that he was thinking about it, he wondered if he would want horns. 

Shin didn't realize that he was just rambling nonsense. Even at his academic level, Shin asked a lot of questions at a rapid pace. His gang, the Lost Winds, would always comment on his amount of questions he asked in just one minute. He was naturally curious when it came to new things. And in this case, a bunch of new information just appeared from underneath the sign. 

WC: 508
TWC: 1078
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Wed May 13, 2020 6:24 am
Ru Jin's eyes transitioned over to the boy as he spoke, the icy depth of the piercing eye contact Ru Jin made with the boy could be felt through the air. Straightening his back Ru Jins shadow cased against the surrounding area. 

"That was not Dance of the Seedling fern, i preformed the dance of the Wilow and instead of purging the spikes from my palms i instead used a small bit of the Dance of the Seedling fern by placing a bone slab beneath our feet and then using that bone slab to protrude the spikes you saw. These horns are a creation i made using my Shikosumyaku armor i used the black based bone to create this head band."

Ru Jins eyes never looked away as he spoke to the boy. His eyes shut as his face underneath his mask showed a smile and he then asked. 

"I have several jutsu i need to train to be frank, ive been gone from the Shinobi lifestyle for a bit, so it would be useful to have you as a training partner if you wouldn't mind.?"

No matter the attempt to portray himself as a kind individual, a looming energy surrounded Ru Jin Kiyade that most could notice. It wasn't that Ru Jin was a crazy homicidal maniac. Ru Jin had taught himself the way of humbleness and nontrivial thought. It was promiscuous of Ru Jin to conclude that he was not effected by the earlier experiences here inside the Sunagakure. Truth is, more then just loosing his home Ru Jin lost his way of life. It was within this period of lost times that Ru Jin had to change his way of thinking and adaptation of his surroundings. He learned to in-tune himself with the sounds and noises around him, always on alert. But Ru Jins past did change the foundation for which he was raised. Ru Jin was born into the Kiyade tradition, his father the Late Sannin of the Sunagakure, was revered within the Kaguya Bloodline for his intense practice regarding the Shikosumyaku style of fighting, and manipulation. The kaguya have exquisite control of their bone structure, this manipulation literally goes as deep as controlling the molecules of his Osteo molecular gene. Ru Jin took his fathers findings memorizing them and now practices these manipulation techniques in every dance formulated and attack used. 

"Young Kaguya... let me ask you.. do you understand the depth of our bloodline? The principles, and dedication to the powers we hold beneath our skin?.. If you wish to inquire at which depth our Bloodline can go i will gladly show you. But first you must understand. The sharp spear you created is simply the start of the extent you can go into regarding the manipulation of our bone."

Holding his hand into the air, the hole in the center of his black glove where his palm would be quickly bulged, the white of the bone becoming visually seen it pushed through his skin, the skin seeming to attach its self to the bone as the cells reformed as quickly as Ru Jin focused of the replication of Osteo Cells, the Osteo blast and Osteo Clast went to work inside his palm. One creating the bone, the other shaping and taking away undesirable Osteo cells and only leaving the strongest remaining bone. The bulge seemed to move as if it was a gravity defying puddle of bone, the bone then took the shape of a kunai, then flattened and then formed into the shape of a katana, then once against took more bone creating a sharp spear, afterwards Ru Jins focus went more towards the destruction of the bone and against the Osteo Clast and Osteo Blasts took its course this time instead of replication it destroyed the bone, and as it did the bone would lift into dust off him palm into the air. 

"You see... we are in control of our bodies beyond what anyone could imagine, we can manipulate the cells or Osteo Cells, Osteo Clasts, and Osteo Blasts and so much more within the tiny cells of our bone. We can lighten every bone in our body to reduce the weight of our body to walk lighter on the ground, harder the outer shell to allow our bones to be stronger then metal, or soften the bone to the point the bone is like rubber and can absorb damage. We are a breed of Shinobi that few have seen in battle, because the ones who have do not speak of it after because they are now dead... I will teach you to make the Spiked head band if you wish, but i request that as part of the Sunagakure Kaguya bloodline i can rightfully stand as head of the Sunagakure Kaguya faction if an established order pre-exsist. If it does not i will create ourselves a Kaguya based homestead within the Sunagakure, this was an order in our leniage can once again be established and the order of the Shikosumyaku can be established. 
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Sat May 16, 2020 11:04 pm
Ru straightened his back, making him seem more intimidating and mature. He quickly corrected Shin, saying that it wasn't Dance of Seedling Fern but instead Dance of the Willow mixed with Dance of Seedling Fern, creating a deadly arrow with his bone. "Woah, sounds intense." Shin placed his hand on his chin, thinking about how that makes sense. But he opted out of thinking too hard. 

The man smirked to the boy, not breaking contact. "I have several jutsu I need to train, to be frank.  I've been gone from the Shinobi lifestyle for a bit, so it would be useful to have you as a training partner if you wouldn't mind?" Shin's face brightened, smiling with his teeth. "You want to train with me?" He then paused for a moment, dropping the smile. "Well, I don't know... We could end up killing each other." Something about Ru made him seem menacing. Shin didn't know if he could trust the man with his life in a spar. It would be different if Shin injured Ru in a battle because he knew that he would heal his injuries with Mystical Healing Palm. 

Suddenly, "Young Kaguya... let me ask you.. do you understand the depth of our bloodline? The principles, and dedication to the powers we hold beneath our skin?" Shin couldn't quite answer that, because he didn't know that much. He couldn't learn from his parents because they were dead and the only way he found out was through scrolls in the basement. But that only taught him how to use the techniques. Ru continued, "If you wish to inquire at which depth our Bloodline can go I will gladly show you. But first, you must understand. The sharp spear you created is simply the start of the extent you can go into regarding the manipulation of our bone." Shin was worried because that dance was hard enough. "I mean, I also know Dance of Seedling Fern. But if you know more...That would be awesome to learn!" He wondered what more could be brought from this man that he didn't already know. 

Ru would demonstrate their ability by lifting his palm and forming a white bone pole. You see... we are in control of our bodies beyond what anyone could imagine, we can manipulate the cells or Osteo Cells, Osteo Clasts, and Osteo Blasts and so much more within the tiny cells of our bone. We can lighten every bone in our body to reduce the weight of our body to walk lighter on the ground, harder the outer shell to allow our bones to be stronger than metal, or soften the bone to the point the bone is like rubber and can absorb damage." Shin stared at the bone with awe of the structure. It was so simple yet effective. There wasn't much like this in the scroll about the science of his kekki genki, but somehow it made sense to the young Kaguya. 

Ru continued,  "We are a breed of Shinobi that few have seen in battle because the ones who have do not speak of it after because they are now dead." Shin gulped at thought of not being remembered after death. However, he just listened with a nod. 

The older Kaguya had a proposition,  "I will teach you to make the Spiked headband if you wish, but I request that as part of the Sunagakure Kaguya bloodline I can rightfully stand as the head of the Sunagakure Kaguya faction if an established order pre-exist. If it does not I will create ourselves a Kaguya based homestead within the Sunagakure, this was an order in our lineage can once again be established and the order of the Shikosumyaku can be established." Shin touched his forehead at the thought of horns poking out of it. Shin had no problem with being a part of another family, it felt warm, and had no desire to become the head of the Kaguya. However, he would make one thing clear, "I will allow it. But my localities lie with the will of the Kazekage first and foremost. As long as those do not conflict, I'm sold." He smiled gently, awaiting a response.  

WC: 700
TWC: 1778
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Tue May 19, 2020 2:47 am
Woah, sounds intense."  

The young kaguya responds to Ru Jins explanation of the attacks he preformed. The words of unsurety struck Ru Jin as they were said, then in a sudden rush inside Ru Jins mind it was like the light at the end of a tunnel came funneling quickly through the bridge of unconsciousness and consciousness. To Ru jin and the boy it wouldn't be more than a half second, but to Ru Jin this experience came unexpectedly and would last much longer. The rush of the new landscape became clear to Ru Jin as he entered into a dream he had in his younger years. The rush of sand picked up and thrown through the air into his body. He could see the vast hills of dunes of sand, within the distance he could see his father and himself standing. He pushed to go forward, and in the second he chose to move, his image was now behind his younger self. His father speaking 

“No matter what Daniel my son, do not ever forget the importance of your Family, your home, and Yourself. Live nobaly for your lineage, proudly for your home, and with respect for yourself and lastly. Learn everything you can, because knowledge is the only valuable vessel that transcends through lifetimes.” 

His father oddly looking up at Ru jin making eye contact, and smirking. Then just as fast as it came over Ru jin, he spit him out to the boy asking him. 

"You want to train with me?" 
“Well, I don't know... We could end up killing each other."

Puzzled by the response due to his conscious departure from this reality he chose silence in hand of rebuttle, as he knew the time to speak would shortly become his. What was that?.... A triggered flashback into my own memories? Hmmmm… Ru jins ears perked up once again to listen to the boy, as he still was in the process of understanding how they could kill each other the boy said.   

"I mean, I also know Dance of Seedling Fern. But if you know more...That would be awesome to learn!"

That is what he took from the technique I showed him? Only the use of the seedling fern could be understood? Does he not understand that what it is I did was preform the Dance of the Willow, utilized the Dance of the Seedling fern technique by placing bone under the ground, and then using the spikes that should have normally emerged from his palms and instead placing there eruption into the world from the bone beneath our feet…. 

While he was in mid debate via his own thought the boy spoke once more to the reservations Ru Jin had placed in requesting to be the leader of the Sunagakure Faction of Kaguya, and establishing the Order of the Shikotsumyaku. 

"I will allow it. But my localities lie with the will of the Kazekage first and foremost. As long as those do not conflict, I'm sold."

A moment of silence lifted over in time when the boy finished what he had to say to the things Ru Jin had done and said. Ru Jins eyes were shut, he could hear the echoing screech of the hawk above. The village people moving around the training area and the loud shouting of marketers attempting to sell their goods. His eyes opened and the white and silver tint of his Irises in his eyes reflected off the peak of light cascading onto his face. The warmth of the dead heat would typically scorch a man to death and leave him in a state of heat stroke. But Ru Jin has allow the area where his bone marrow would be become lined with water, simply taking the state of the Ground Substance inside of his bones 

(Ground Substance; “Is an amorphous gel-like substance in the extracellular space that contains all components of the extracellular matrix except for fibrous materials such as collagen and elastin. Ground Substance is active in the Development, Movement, and proliferation of tissues, as well as their metabolism. Additionally…… cells use it for.. Water Storage.”)

This slight manipulation of the bone and its molecular structure allows Ru Jin to cool the inside of his body and prevent the heat from heating his internal temperature and lead to the exhausting feeling of heat stroke or worse.  

“The Factions of each village that holds Kaguya are scarce, similar to the individual village itself, the factions are their own entity of lineage.  We will be the faction of the Sunagakure, a newly reestablished and refined faction. The Order of the Shikotsumyaku, is an ancient order manifested in honor of the great Kimmimaro Kaguya, its purpose is not to rise to power, or to over take anything. Its purpose is to bring together fellow Kaguya, we will teach each other of our powers, purpose new beneficial techniques, and establish ourselves as a Loyal elite class of the Sunagakure by demonstrating our loyalty in defending the Sunagakure, its people, and its honor.  Announcing yourself as part of the Order is to hold yourself to the idea of being one of the Loyal Elite family inside the Sunagakure, and defending the name of the Shikotsumyaku. Furthermore, training with me would never reach a point of fatal levels as I would never insinuate a progression of fatal intent. If you train with me all i can guarantee is your safety by my hands, and knowledge that will progress us both further as shinobi of the Sunagakure, you have my word."
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Sat May 30, 2020 12:21 pm
Silence enveloped the area as Ryu Jin didn't speak a word of response to Shin's acceptance of his proposition. All they could hear were far of sounds of wildlife and civilized life. Shin wondered if the man was deep in thought about something that had occurred or if he was thinking about the future of his plans for making a unified clan for the Kaguya. A clan that put him on top.

He then triumphantly proclaimed to Shin, “The Factions of each village that holds Kaguya are scarce, similar to the individual village itself, the factions are their entity of lineage.  We will be the faction of the Sunagakure, a newly reestablished and refined faction. The Order of the Shikotsumyaku is an ancient order manifested in honour of the great Kimmimaro Kaguya..." Kimimaru was a name Shin had never heard before. Perhaps it was a great ancestor of his that he had researched or idolized. He wondered if Kimimaru was worth worshipping or if he was just another creepy god, like Jashin that some shady cultists worship. 

" ...Its purpose is not to rise to power or to overtake anything. Its purpose is to bring together fellow Kaguya, we will teach each other of our powers, purpose new beneficial techniques, and establish ourselves as a Loyal elite class of the Sunagakure by demonstrating our loyalty in defending the Sunagakure, its people, and its honour." That was something Shin could get behind. He smiled wide at the sound of being an elite class that would help the village. It was the same feeling he got when joining Suna in the first place. Being a part of something. Ryu Jin continued,   "Announcing yourself as part of the Order is to hold yourself to the idea of being one of the Loyal Elite family inside the Sunagakure, and defending the name of the Shikotsumyaku." Shin won't hesitate. "Yes! Let me join this Order." He paused for a moment to let it settle. "I've lost my family many years ago. I want to feel like a part of one again." His voice grew a little colder from its normal cheeriness. 

When Shin lost his parents, he was alone. He was desperate for a family again to grow with. In that, he found the "Lost Winds" gang where there were many kids like him that lost their parents and wanted to grow in the ninja way. It wasn't easy and many were lost on the way. Shin and some others had to grow up quickly to keep everyone alive. It was unforgiving in those times of conflict but then Kenshin arrived and established a new order of Suna.

Shin's facial started to return to something more cheery. "I've always wanted to be a part of something great, that's why I joined Suna's shinobi forces. I want to be able to grow with a family. Hopefully, that's what we can make this Order." He would give a moment for Ryu Jin to add something before asking Ryu a strange question. "Why do you want to build this order? What drove you to do this?"  Shin had been self-analysing lately and noticed that he didn't always ask enough questions. Generally, he would just join something without a second thought if it was close enough to bring him to a family that he once had. But that could be dangerous, so he figured some questions wouldn't hurt. 

WC: 569
TWC: 2347
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:31 pm
Exit
CLAIMING
46 ap
Jab (1000/1000)
Throat Chop (500/500)
Quiet Footsteps (250/250)
Hidden Mist Technique(597/1500)
Baliquis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:23 pm
Approved for Shin Kenshin's exit claims!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum