Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Studying Space Time (P) Empty Studying Space Time (P)

Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:19 pm

Denkiteki’s room was trashed, his furniture being the victim of his last episode of rage. Books, scrolls, and files were lying around his room as well. Many of the files were on Denkiteki’s condition, both from the doctors in the village as well as some observations his father had noticed. The books and scrolls were about ninja fro the past, as well as theories on the manipulation of space and time. The two were connected, Denkiteki’s condition and his study.

Denkiteki had studied late into the night, his episode not occurring until the sun had begun to rise in the sky. It had been brief, thankfully. It seemed that Denkiteki was able to control his rage somewhat, as long as he didn’t already have a reason to be angry. If he was already in a bad mood when the rage began to take over though, things didn’t end well. I will have to learn to be calm, at all times. If I can’t keep my head, I’ll do something stupid and I’ll get in trouble.

Denkiteki’s room had been mostly destroyed however, his mattress was now lying on the ground and his dresser had been torn to pieces. The young Jounin piled his clothes in one corner, and the remains of his furniture in another. He really needed to find something, anything to help him stop these episodes in which he attacked everything around him. Though it was getting better, it still worried him. I need a place to stay, where I don’t have to worry about hurting anyone.

He had considered many a times to leave the village and go hid away somewhere, but he was a Jounin of the village. He had responsibilities, and would most likely be hunted down if he left. His situation was rather terrible, this was the first time in Denkiteki’s life where he had no clue as to what he should do.

He had gotten ideas, things that could help solve his problem, but all of it was so confusing. The doctors had mentioned something about his chakra seeming to disappear after awhile, not burning out or doing whatever it was supposed to do. It seemed to go somewhere else, some of the scientists thought it traveled to a different dimension. They had done a lot of studies, some of them thought that maybe it was a place Denkiteki could go if he thought he was on a rampage. They said it would help him.

He thought they were lying though, or at least he thought that they themselves didn’t believe that. They just wanted to study space and time manipulation, and probably wanted to find some way to exploit whatever it was. Denkiteki had problems trusting people, and was perhaps a bit too paranoid at times, so he might have just been imagining that though. Still, he didn’t see why they believed a different dimension would help him find out how to fix his condition.

Gathering all of his papers, Denkiteki went over to his bare mattress and sat done. There were a number of files on theories that had been created about his chakra, dozens of extremely long equations that Denkiteki had trouble figuring out. There were also a lot of books next to him, some of them math books to help him figure out what the hell some of the equations meant. It didn’t really help, though he began to form a basic understanding of what some of the theories were.

They seemed to think that it would be possible for him to create a jutsu that would allow him to follow his chakra to wherever it disappeared to. Whether he would be able to come back, or if the jutsu would be useful, no one knew. It seemed that all anyone knew was that the theory had potential, and there was a chance that Denkiteki could perhaps make a jutsu rivaling the Space-Time Techniques of some legendary shinobi. Uchiha Obito, and Namikaze Minato were the ones who possessed such jutsu. Denkiteki knew a little bit about them, having studied Uzumaki Naruto who had saved the world hundreds of years ago. He wondered if he could really make a jutsu that rivaled that of the jutsu used by Naruto’s father, or the one Uchiha Obito had created using his Sharingan.

Some of the scientists had come up with hand seals that he should use, and tried to figure out how he could manipulate the chakra around him to take him with it to this other dimension. Most of what they had told him, and had written down, mad every little sense to him. Half of it seemed like a bunch of shit they had made up, and the other half made it clear that most of the scientists weren’t very skilled shinobi, if they even were.

How am I supposed to manipulate chakra that is around me? That doesn’t make any sense. I’ve only been taught how to manipulate chakra within myself, I have no clue as to how to manipulate this chakra field thing that is around me.[i/] Putting down the papers, Denkiteki fell backwards until his head landed n his mattress. As he lay there though, he still felt his chakra around him. His whole room in fact, he could sense every inch of it. That was the only thing he knew how to do with the cloud of chakra around him, and he wasn’t exactly sure how he did it. It seemed almost instinctive to him, not like what the scientists wanted him to do.

Looking up at his ceiling, Denkiteki felt his eyes and jaw morph. He entered what he called the ‘initial’ form of what seemed to be his ability to transform into a snake. It seemed that he possessed a number of abilities through whatever ritual had been performed on him, but all of the others were so much easier to access. [i]Because this Space-Time thing can’t be real, it makes no sense. So far, all I’ve gotten is the ability to heal, summon snakes, become one, and sense things around me. How does all of that also allow me to teleport, to travel to another dimension?
It hurt his head, thinking about all of the things that happened to him because he had accepted some damn ritual.

Taking a deep breath, Denkiteki tried to clear his mind. He should at least give the weird training a shot. If it doesn’t work, which is most likely what will happen, than oh well. But if it does, this could be interesting.

Before he got into the actual training for this technique though, he had to learn two things. The first thing he would need to do, is learn about Space-Time jutsu. That meant a lot of reading. Denkiteki looked at the scrolls and books next to him, giving a heavy sigh as he picked up one of the larger books. This will be so much fun…

The better part of the next hour was spent reading through marked pages of the book, luckily one of the scientists had been willing to read through the book before him and marked only what he thought Denkiteki would need to read. Normally Denkiteki would have preferred that another shinobi teach him how to use Space-Time jutsu, he was more of a hands on learner. But without another shinobi experience with those types of jutsu, he was forced to learn from books and theories made by scientists. It was not enjoyable at all for the young Jounin.

The book was old, and extremely boring. It mostly just talked about chakra manipulation when using space time jutsu, and how one would normally go about learning those type of techniques. It seemed to Denkiteki that most Space-Time jutsu would be difficult to learn, especially compared to the ones he currently knew. So even if I learn this jutsu, it will be extremely difficult to master…

After about fifty minutes Denkiteki finished the parts of the book that had been marked. Tired with the damn thing, Denkiteki was tempted to throw it throw it across the room. But it looked old, and he didn’t want to ruin it. Taking another deep breath he put it down. The book had been a terrible read, but he had learned from it. As his hand let go of the book and put it back upon his mattress, he decided that even if this technique didn’t work, he would still try and learn to use Space-Time Ninjutsu.

Looking around at the other books on his best, he decided to pick up a more interesting, if less helpful, book. This one was about the two shinobi best known for their use of Space-Time Ninjutsu. The all mighty Flying Thunder God Technique proved to be a most interesting jutsu, one that Denkiteki wished he could learn. But no one in the village possessed it, so he had no one to learn it from. The jutsu was amazing, The 4th Hokage from the old Leaf Village could teleport to seals he created in an instant, allowing him to throw kunai through a battlefield and teleport them. The man was so well known for the jutsu, people were told to retreat the second they saw him. Denkiteki wondered if he would be like that if he developed a Space-Time jutsu. If one day, he would become that powerful.

He continued on and began reading about Uchiha Obito’s jutsu. It was different, but just as great as the first. It took him loner to teleport, but he was able to phase through objects at will. Denkiteki was more than surprised at how powerful both of these jutsu were, he could only hope that whatever jutsu he created was half as powerful as theirs.

After reading about both jutsu, Denkiteki put that book down as well. He wished that he could do something more hands on, but there were no Space-Time using shinobi in the village. So all he was left with was theories and history books. Sighing, Denkiteki reached for another thing to read. This time a theory based on how his chakra was believe dot work. Just kill me...please.

Even though the last book had been interesting, he still wanted to go out and practice. Still, he picked up the file and read through it. It was more or less a detailed instruction of how he was supposed to perform the jutsu. At least, how the scientists thought he should. It was about how he was supposed to manipulate that chakra around him, to allow him to teleport himself. It still made no sense, but perhaps if he continued reading it he would figure something out.

The file took longer than the first book, even though it was much shorter. There were so many damn equations… he had to open a math book in order to figure some of them out. Denkiteki wasn’t a complete idiot, but when it started talking about the wave length of his chakra and then having graphs of it as well as a bunch of other crap, he needed to get a book. I’m not math-fucking-matician. What do these guys think they are doing? Geese… I might as well take a course of Calculus or some shit like that, just so I can figure this shit out better.

It took Denkiteki awhile, but he started to figure out some of the math, I think…maybe. I might be able to do this. I just have to manipulate my chakra a certain way and… this might be possible.

Denkiteki got to his feet, the file still in his hands. Taking a deep breath, Denkiteki thought he would give it a try. He stood still and began to concentrate, feeling the cloud of chakra around him move, almost entirely at his command. The sir around him began to feel strange, the chakra around him rubbed together until it sparked and caused a white light to appear around him…

But then it stopped. Denkiteki felt fatigued after attempting the jutsu, though he was impressed with his initial results. Just a few more tries… and I’ll have this jutsu working! Denkiteki was excited, this was the first time in awhile that he felt a real smile make its way across his face. He then began to concentrate again, this time he felt it was going to work…

TWC: 2067

(Space Time Spec Acquired)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Studying Space Time (P) Empty Re: Studying Space Time (P)

Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:52 pm
Finished
Gnome King Zack
Gnome King Zack
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

Studying Space Time (P) Empty Re: Studying Space Time (P)

Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:58 pm
Approved buddy.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum