Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Uchiha, KohakuToday at 5:41 pmAyato HyuugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Space Time training Empty Space Time training

Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:11 am
Tenrai was now walking around the land of angels just exploring the cold environmemt of being over snow country. Tenrai thought about why he was here and it was because he needed to learn a new specialty because Ninjutsu just wasntefpr him. Tenrai was an creative person even though you can be creative with ninjutsu. You couldn't do the same as the Space and Time specialty. He had read up scrolls since being in Angel Country and exactly remembered what one of the said " By manilulating a specific point in space, the user can warp anything targeted into a dimensional void and teleport it to another location instantaneously". The specialty sounded cool and good for different stuff and he needed to learn it. But Tenrai just couldn't find out where to learn it and how to learn it. Tenrai then started to look for Allfather and found him in his temple." Allfather what can you tell me about space time specialty " Tenrai scread to allfather. Allfather shook his head and said " sort out my father he is the only person in land of angels who know space time jutsu and he is a master at it, by the way he is at the trainging grounds " Allfather had said elegantly. Tenrai had told Allfather thank you and went his way to the training ground and when he got there he saw Allfather's father Kami who was training. Ironically he was teleporting from place to place." I know why you have came do chalra training first " Kami said elegantly. Tenrai was shoked from that but started to train in chakra.

For more chakra control first get a leaf and hold it between the palm of your hands for 5 mins Second pick up a small rock and pull it in half Third chop a tree in half using nothing but pure chakra. The steps sounded easy but he knew better than to think that. Tenrai picked a leaf from a tree and put it on the palm of his hand. He started forcing chakra out of his hand and put the other hand over the leaf and forced chakra out of that one. But as soon as he did it the leaf broke in a million pieces. I stood in fustration how am I suppose to do Space Time Jutsu if I cant even do an academy level chakra training. I growled in fustration. I thought about what I did I forced the chakra out pretty fast. Maybe if I just let it come out in small amounts the leaf would stay between his hands. Tenrai got a leaf and put it in his right palm the leaked out small amounts of chakra the leaf rose . The he put the other hand over the leaf and the leaf stayed ij place. He counted the leaf stayed in place for 3 mins then it shredded into peices. I smiled after I did it. So I did the technique again this time it lasted for 5 mins and I was happy." I see you are a master at chakra " said Kami elegantly who was looking at him." Now that you have done that think of how you can use Space Time " he aaid elegantly. To learn Ninjutsu you had to learn how to controll your chakra which was very tiring. But how do you learn space time jutsu. How do I make a portal. All these thoughts came into his head . Think, Think, Think he inspired hisself. What can I do ok you can controll space and time. Thats it space he thought. He stayed in his meditative position he imagined in front of him an portal spinning opened. He put his chakra where the portal should be and imagined i again. He felt a breeze go by he looked up and saw a small hole about the size of his hand right in front of him. Tenrai cried out in happiness.
Kami had told him good job and to get back to training.

I put alot of chakra into the tips of all my fingers and started pulling a rock in half I had found. But it didnt work the rock soon crumbled from how much chakra I put into it. I thought about it I cant use small amounts or large amounts to break it in half. But maybe? Tenrai sat another rock down and did the mist jutsu maybe he thought. He forced the air powered chakra outt of his mouth heading straight for the rock it hit the rock and brokw it in half. He was happy he figured that out. I then did the forest jutsu and was ready to cut a tree in half using just chakra. I pulled chakra up to my arm and sharpened it . I i pulled my arm back and swung it full force towards the tree. The arm went straight threw the tree slicing it in half. Then the tree started to fall and I ran. But I tripped over a root. When I looked up I saw the tree falling right above me. I prayed for my life to be spared and it was. A angel pulled me up and moved me out of the way while the tree hit the ground. Are you ok he said I said yes. He said I should be mire careful. "I see you are doind cbakra training any reason for that "." Yes Im training to learn space time jutsu "." Hmmm I know a few tips for ya when your doing space time jutsu the world is in your hands just imagine your chakra swirling out of your body forming aportal. ". Ok I said and the angel disapeered via Shu shin. I thanked god for the angel. I got up and left heading for home. When I entered the gates I headed to an ramen stand to eat me some ramen. I was at the ramen stand for 10 mins I was actually suprised that Land of Angels even had ramen. I went home and went inside and passed by a mirror. I dont look at my reflection very oftwn but to say the least I was now 6'4 ft tall with gold hair and gold eye and tan skin. I knew I was gonna be a heart throb for girls. I went to my bed and went straigjlht to sleep. The next morning I woke up and decided to go to the training grounds to train. I arrived and saw lots of people training. I was mad because not that many people can train me. I went over to a pond and sat upon a rock and started meditating. I got off the rock after 10 mins and started to do what do man said a portal about the size of my body appeared I walk ed in it and saw nothing but blackness I turned around to go back out but the portal closed. I was scared now what was I gonna do I was frightened. I imagined another portal appeaeing and it did and I walked threw it. But I looked down and saw I was landing in the pond I screamed. I finallly landed in the pond an ld I was in happiness. Atleast it didnt put me over the ground. I was happy for what I did I learned Space and time jutsu with a few casualties. I smiled and headed home my goal to become a savior of this world was becoming closer and closer. Hopefully it will be here fast.

Tenrai went back to the dragon then being bored just sat down agaisnt a rock wall. Thinkiing about what all was happening in his life. One minute Tenrai was a Genin in a villiage the next he was back in the missing nin life. Tenrai would fufill his dream and become the next savior of this world or die trying. Tenrai got up off the wall and started to train in chakra again. Tenrai begun tobn grab a lea
F off of a tree once he touched the leaf he had a mysterious vison. Tenrai saw his self in a pitch black world he had rose his hand up in his villiage and said " let their be homes " then dozens of mansions arose leaving the vision to stop. What the hell Tenrai though exparatter on what had just happened. Tenrai thought about it why the hell was he in a pitch black word and saying 4 words creating things. Tenrai knew that it will happen one day and he will find out how to do it. Tenrai took the leaf off the stem and threw it in the air. Falling down slowly Tenrai said Chidori and rushed the leaf making it evaporate into peixmces of small micro orga nisms. Tenrai for his last part of training decided to do some more hard training. He summoned one clone that was half of his own chakra making both of them equals. The clone knowing what was up shot forward with Flash Strike and its one Golden Eye activated. Tenrai did the same and they met together with both punching each other in the face. Tenrai summoned Rasengan while the clone did Chidori and they both rushed each other. The two jutsu connectibg caused a explosion that shook the caverns. Tenrai looked up and saw the clone getting up. Rushing each other again both of them threw series of punches and kicks hoping to hit one another but it never happened. Finally Tenrai saw a opening and summoned chidori and hit the clone in the stomach making i tb blow up into small particles of grayish smoke. Tenrai fell backwards on the geound exausted from fighting his self. Tenrai begun to think of Space Time jutsu it had seemed reallt neat and cool and he wanted to learn it. He would learn it one day he thought while smiling with his hand behind his head while he was laying on his back. Space Time, Space Time....... He would become a master in it he thought. Tenrai knew he will do it one day. It will be the day the world will no pain. The dawn of a new age. The golden age. But fiest he needed become a master and to do that it took alot of hard work but Tenrai knew he could do it even if it wasn't the easiest thing in the world. Naruto Uzamaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Madara Uchiha, Hashirama Senju, Minato Namekaze, and Obito Uchiha were some of the most famed Space Time users of their age. Tenrai had thought about Obito Uchiha the man who held Kamui the teleportation and dimention jutsu the Jinchuuriki of the 10 tails. It was funny how him and Obito had things in common. Both of them lost their left eye. Both of them were intersted in Space Time. Hopefully he didn't turn out like him though Tenrai thought. Tenrai got up from his spot walking around the dragon den with nothing to do. Tenrai could have trained with his sword but he remembered that Kira took it and his Ryo. Tenrai wanted to becom the savior of this world and also the destroyer but he didn't know which one to pick. Tenrai could become like the famous Naruto Uzamaki and save the world or he could become like the famous Madara Uchiha the destoyer. Tenrai knew he would find out one day and when he did he will fufill his wishes on either side. Tenrai knew that his choice was coming sooner rather than later and that when it came it would be to late. Tenrai decided right then and there for the time being he would be neutral in this war between Akatsuki and the world. Tenrai knew about the destruction of Yuki and hoped everyone who survived the better but all of them were mist likely dead he thought. One day he will find his way. Tenrai new where he was he was at the cross roads of desitny

WC:2010

10 stat points

Space Time and Ninjutsu switch
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum