Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
An Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaFar Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Training (Private Damballa and Zero No Kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training (Private Damballa and Zero No Kill)

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:13 pm
Damballa finishing the fight, felt a genuine bond with Umarekuru. Perhaps the beginning of a friendship? Damballa released Umarekuru from the chain whip. "Yes I am on a team!" Damballa said. Damballa then ran home to go to sleep. Even though he had one, Umarekuru put up a good fight. He sensed a power within the boy though.

WC 603/600 +3 Chakra
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Training (Private Damballa and Zero No Kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training (Private Damballa and Zero No Kill)

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:30 pm
"Hmm i wonder can i join his team," he thought as damballa ran off. he got up and dusted himself off."Maybe i just made a better friend in him or possibly a newer more stronger friendship than before." I should start heading back home, she must be worrying sick by now, plus i have to get ready for tomorrow," Umarekuru said as he started walking back to his home looking at the sky as the sun was starting to set.As he got home he went into the frodege and pulled out some leftovers from the other day adn started eating as he walked to his room. As he ate, he took off his headband and clothes and set them on the dresser and continued eating," todays training was good but i wonder if it will be better tomorrow," he said as he finished his food now laying down goin to sleep..

WC total 1342/1300 +6 stat +13 jp
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum