Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Training (Private Damballa and Zero No Kill) Empty Training (Private Damballa and Zero No Kill)

Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:11 am
Damballa awoke early in the morning, to go train with his friend Umarekuru. Damballa had trained with Umarekuru before, so he hoped it would be fun, and would spring a great relationship between the two. He had trained with Umarekuru once before, when they sparred a 3 vs 3, where they had to stop, because a girl almost blew herself up. Damballa ate a large breakfast, of a whole box of cereal, an apple, and a large glass of milk. Damballa then put on his ninja gear and headband, and quickly exited his apartment building to go down to the training grounds. When Damballa arrived, he sat down and meditated, waiting for Umarekuru to arrive.

WC 115
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Training (Private Damballa and Zero No Kill) Empty Re: Training (Private Damballa and Zero No Kill)

Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:25 am
Umarekuru woke up to the sun peeking through his blinds, signaling him to wake up. He got up with a stretch to get ready to go to the training grounds where he would train today. He got up and put on his black half jacket and dark blue shirt snd pants. He grabbed his new Suna headband and tied it around his neck after brushing his crimson red hair," alright a quick breakfast then i am off," he said as he walked downstairs. He opened the fridge to grab three peaches and some orange juice, which he drunk quickly. As he started to walk out he wondered what would happen today and what the day had in store for him. He statred to eat the peaches as he arrived to the training grounds, where he saw damballa sitting on the ground." Hey damballa are you here to train," Umarekuru said aas he finished his last peach." Can i join you today in your training," he said with a warm smile...
Wc-170
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen

Training (Private Damballa and Zero No Kill) Empty Re: Training (Private Damballa and Zero No Kill)

Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:34 am
Damballa heard someone, and he opened his eyes to see who it was. It was Umarekuru. "Hey Damballa are you here to train?" Umarekuru asked. "Yeah sure!" Damballa said. Damballa stood up, and told Umarekuru if it would be okay for them to spar. "We want to show everyone how strong Suna shinobi are right?" Damballa said. Damballa leapt backwards, and told Umarekuru to take the first move.

WC 184
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:18 am
"We want to show everyone how strong Suna shinobi are right?" Damballa asked." Yes and we shall, Umarekuru said as he got into his battle stance." The last time it was just me and him he kicked my butt, i have to watch out for those green things again," Umarekuru thought. As the thought about what he was going to do," were going to start thsi spar off with a new jutsu i learned, i hope you can dodge it," he said as he made the hand signs,"Wind Release: Bullet Rush, now lets see how this goes," Umarekuru said as he formed an orb of chakra in his hand, which started to shoot at arrows." Lets hope he can dodge," he snickered

WC:123
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:26 am
Damballa cringed at the though of being called a woman. "I am no woman!" Damballa screamed. Damballa saw that Umarekuru formed the seals for a type of projectile wind ninjutsu. Damballa saw as twenty arrows shot out from the wind. Damballa thinking fast and on his feet, decided to dodge the arrows. They were flying fast, and Damballa scrambled to dodge the arrows. Damballa cartwheeled and dodged to the left. Damballa looked behind him seeing one of Umarekuru's arrows impaled in a tree. Damballa looking back at him, quickly sprinted straight at Umarekuru, throwing Wind Style: Arcs at different angles, hoping to catch him off balance.

WC 290
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:49 am
Seeing one of his arrows getting stcuk in a tree really disturbed Umarekuru," ok not using that in a spar anymore, but at least he dodged, and im sorry, he said as he tried to make more hand signs for another justu but was caught of guard by something flying by him," crap its that jutsu again, ok gotta think quick," he said as he finished the signs while moving back. He felt something hit his arm,"Ouch apparently i am not dodging well enough, ok projectile fight it is, Wind stlye: Wind shuriken barrage," Umarekuru said as he formed twenty wind shurikens and launched them a damballa in five shuriken bursts while desperatly scrambling to dodge those blasted wind arcs....

WD:121
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:55 am
Damballa, seeing him forming more of those wind projectiles, needed to formulate a plan quickly. Damballa saw that he was off balance from his barage of arcs, so Damballa body flickered to the right of Umarekuru where he would be cartwheeling and flipping, and kick him in the side.

WC 339
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:09 am
Umarekuru knew this wasn't working and was quickly running out of ideas." There's only one thing i can do but i don't know if i want to but oh well," he thought. As he through the last of the wind shurikens he didn't notice that damballa was getting closer till he felt something in his side...like a foot." Crap, that is not fair," he said in pain," but your not going anywhere now," he said as he locked his foot with his right arm and attempted to palm him to push him away." when in doubt, you use your natural skills," umarekuru said with wince as he through his left knee at his exposed side...

WC:116
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:22 am
Damballa was sent crashing to the ground. He had hit Damballa in the side with his knee. Damballa decided to leap backwards and see what he would do next.

WC 268
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:34 am
"you are really strong,damalla i really have a fun time training with you," Umarekuru said as he was rubbing his side. As he reached behind his jacket he pulled out the shinen and put them on," i wont use the shoes, i hate wearing shoes in general, but from now on i am using my fists, he said as his hands were engulfed with a flickering blue flame." Don't worry the flames are just chakra it wont hurt, but my punches will, now lets begin," as he darted towards damballa, hoping that this would taking this spar to a whole new level...

WC:103
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum