Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Training (Private No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training (Private No Kill)

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:32 pm
Damballa seeing Umarekuru now running toward him, quickly formed the seals for a jutsu. "Get ready for my new Jutsu!" Damballa yelled. Damballa quickly formed the hand seals for Beast Tearing Gale Palm. Wind rushed to Damballa's hand, and a giant demonic like claw came out from Damballa's dominant hand. "Get ready!" Damballa yelled as he sprinted straight at Umarekuru with the claw outstreched ready to grab him.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:42 pm
As Umarekuru saw the boy running he activated his byakugan," Holy crap, dude you are getting more and more interesting by the minute,' he said as he saw the large accumulation of chakra stretched in front of him. Only one thing to do and that was simple, Umarekuru launched himself over the boy and started his onslaught of punches.," now lets see that thing reach me from back here."...
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:45 pm
Damballa sees Umarekuru leap over him, and Damballa realizing that he's going for a behind attack, swings the claw around to smash him to the side.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:33 pm
"I guess you found out my plan, to bad this was just a decoy," he said as it exploded into a log." Now here comes the real challenge, dodge my punches damballa," He said as ran from the other side, now in range for his assault," Now lets see how you fight hand to hand shall we?" Umarekuru says as he throws a barrage of punches at him...
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:29 pm
This is called cheating! You have to state in your previous post that you performed a substituiton jutsu. That would be like every time you tried to hit me, I would say no that's a decoy. Do you kinda get what I'm saying?
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:30 pm
i did go a couple of posts back
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum