Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Training [ No Kill, Invite] Empty Training [ No Kill, Invite]

Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:27 am
The gentle breeze at the borders whipped against Xyxer's face, blowing his hair messily to the side. It wasn't as cold as Xyxer was used to, which confused him. Could people really put up with the climate like this? He stared into the distance with a small frown on his face. This was horrible.

His left hand dug down into the pocket of his pants, his right hand moving upwards to adjust the forehead protector that held the proud symbol of Kirigakure on it. He'd look around for something interesting to do, obviously having nothing in mind as he was just standing still; his ears listening to the soft rustling of the leaves as the breeze carried them away. Looking around the area he was in; it was still unfamiliar to him. He didn't feel at ease at the borders, but he knew it was the only place he would be able to constantly spar and improve his level; it'd also help getting people to know he was. Dragging his feet towards a stray tree, he twists around and drops down onto the ground, sitting against the tree as his eyes searched the freshly trimmed grass in front of him; Waiting for something interesting to happen.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Training [ No Kill, Invite] Empty Re: Training [ No Kill, Invite]

Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:08 pm
Habee was up and about early and decided to go to the boders
today since he had so much time on his hands. He walked about slowly and
chilled out as ever. His Signature gloves on and his Hoddie over his head
covering his head and over half his face just as normal. He walked about till
the border looking down at the ground below him as he kicked some stones in his
path. He suddenly stopped and saw a figure in the distance sitting down. He
decided to walk over to the guy “Hey how ya doing??” said Habee as he walked to
the figure
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:23 pm
Nero was out on a short trip once again and it seemed he was now a lot far from the village hidden in the leaves. He saw two boys from a distance, after examining them for some seconds and seeing one was Habee, he got near them and started talking "Hi Habee, it's been a while...". He then turned his face to the other kid, who semeed to have different colors in each eye. "And hi, " said Nero, with a ususal smile on his face "I am Nero Yamaki of The Hidden Leaf. And who are you, the boy with colorful eyes ?".

"I wish I had eyes like that..." thought Nero "It's pretty much better to have shiny red eyes..."...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:31 pm
Xyxer watched as a figure approached him from the distance; wearing a hoodie that hung over his head and gloves. His eyes searched him a little to find out if he was a missing-nin, but his eyes soon told him that was not. Hearing the lad speak, "Hey how ya doing?". A small grin came to the lips of the young boy as he began to speak,
"I'm fine.. Looking to do some training though! How are you?". He kept his grin up as he watched him, seeing another figure approaching. Noticing this one to have a Konohagakure forehead protector. Hearing him speak to the other male and then look at himself, he hears him speak, "I am Nero Yamaki of the Hidden Leaf. And who are you, the boy with colorful eyes?", Xyxer chuckled as he was proven right, and also laughed at how he was referred to. He began to reply slowly, his voice young which hinted to him being eight. "I'm Xyxer of the Village Hidden by Mist! Kirigakure!" Speaking with pride, he points towards his own forehead protector that bore the sign of Kirigakure.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:47 pm
Habee watched how this figure grinned, "Cool me too, im good so come you wanna spar then?" said Habee just with that he saw someone approaching in the distance as he came closer Habee saw that it was his friend Nero. "Hey Nero... Yees it has how ya doing since we last met?" Replied Habee to Nero. Habee laughed when Nero greeted this Guy and taked about this eyes "Preeety cool eyes" Habee added on. "Well nice to meet you Xyxer" replying to Xyxer's introduction.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:08 pm
"Anyway..." tells Nero "Are you guys in for a spar ?"... Nero would look Xyxer in the eyes, trying to show him his shiny red eyes. "I'm requesting a spar which each of us is against the other 2... So what do you think ?"...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:12 pm
Xyxer listened to the two of them, nodding his head politely to both Nero and Habee after their small introduction. He'd watch Nero as they locked eyes, somewhat confused by his red eyes. 'Must be a uchiha without a tomeo.. huh.' He thought to himself. He could sense that they were both stronger than him, but it didn't worry him much. After all, it was only a spar. Xyxer pressed his hands against the floor and pushed himself up slowly, standing smaller than the two others. Speaking slowly, "Yeah, a spar! A freeway? I like that idea." A grin on his face as he spoke.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:15 pm
Habee still laughing seen now that everyone was talking about their eyes so he changed his Smil on his face into a serious one as he looked with a very straight look at the two of them just as that hes Blue eyes turned red and His frist Tomoe Sharingan appeared "Weelllll then lets get started" shouted Habee as he moved back and got into a firm stance
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:27 pm
"So... " said Nero "Now that I think of it, I guess it'd be fine if you guys both fought against me... What do you think about it ?". "Then if you both agree, I leave the honor of starting the spar to you guys...".
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:29 pm
Xyxer noticed the change of colour in Habee's eyes, turning his head a little so he could see. His own eyes widening a little. A.. Uchiha? A young one at that, he only had his first tomoe. How neat! He'd hear Nero speak again, listening carefully to what he said. Thinking about it carefully, he turned his head towarsd Habee and nodded a little, as if saying he was alright with it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum