Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Interlude (Invite Only/ No Kill) Empty Re: Interlude (Invite Only/ No Kill)

Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:30 am
Nightshade had decided to go swimming at the grand sea. Samaruo was busy with his missions and Nightshade decided to spend sometime with Prim, whom she was meeting. She had a bikini top on and a pair of short shorts. She had her weapons on her in case of emergency. The approaching storm made hr decide that instead of swimming she would sit on the beach and watch the storm roll in and enjoy a drink. Shenoticed how the fog, or mist, had rolled in and she began to wonder if someone else was on the beach. She walked onto the beach and noticed there was a person on the beach, she could see the silhouette.

"Hello?" Nightshade asked as she stepped through the dense mist. Her toes were digging in the into the sand despite the fact she was wearing sandals. She had pulled a sword just in case it was an enemy.

word count: 155
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:55 am
Primrose ran as fast as she could to get to the beach. Nightshade had left a couple of minutes before Prim and had apparently taken a different path. When she approached the beach, she noticed that it was in a dense mist. She began to wonder if something or someone was on the beach. Nightshade was there, but that could not be the source of the misti, Nightshade is unable to generate mist like that. Then Prim remembered, she was suppose to meet up with Mangetsu Hozuki. Could he be the one causing the mist? Was Nightshade in the mist already.

"Oh Shit!" Prim yelled as she turned on her eyes and ran into it. "Wait, why are my eyes on? I can not see in this anyways." She said to herself as she sighed.

wc: 135

Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:12 am
Nightsahde heard Prims voice and immediately followed it. She grabbed Prims hand. "Hey, what the hell is up with this? I honestly haven't seen this since you and I fought with Mangetsu Hozuki. Primmy do you suppose that is whose out here?" She asked curiously/ She had her sword out and ready to go! Suddenly she felt a chill creep up her spine. She slowly peered behind her, her sword in one hand and her lightning charged in the other, if he was nearby, he was going to get zapped!
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am
Prim smirked as she let Nightshade grab her hand. She knew who it was. "Come out already Mangetsu Hozuki. I knew we were goign to challenge each other again, but this is definitely a surprise." Prim said as she began to let her own chakra build up. This mist had her sharingan eyes clouded and much like the forest brush from the Uzumaki battle, she was stuck. SHe couldn't listen for sound due to the sea, and her sight was gone because if the mist. "Nightshade, I want to deal with him...alone...this is between him and I." Prim said as she daw a silhoutte behind Nightshade." She reached out to pull Nightshade away, she knew he was preparing to attack!

Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:44 am
((You told Prim and me both that you would at least have a good spar with us first! Damn it Mangetsu! I may as well attempt try to stop it and help her, then again, I may not be able to stop it))

She heard Prims words and backed away to sit on a safe part of the beach but close enought to help Prim if needed. Suddenly she had a bad feeling and turned in time to see Mangetsu appear behind Prim. Nightshade was unsure how she was able to see it, but she knew Prim didnt. she ran to Prim hoping to make it in time to help her.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:34 am
(Its ok, I guess I do owe him. But now we are even Mangetsu!))

Prim felt the blow and hit the ground. SHe heard yelling as she felt burning pain through her entire body the pain in her back was raw sting pain as though something clawed through to her back bone. She knew the feeling going down her back was her own blood. The pain was beyond any she had ever felt, it made it nearly impossible for her to stand back up. The minute she moved it felt like more muscles and skin were tearing on her back. She actually had tears running down her face. Things turned blurry and she felt lightheaded, she tried to crawl but coudn't. Then everything went black. She could hear but not see...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum