Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Training [ No Kill, Invite] - Page 4 Empty Re: Training [ No Kill, Invite]

Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:35 am
Xyxer felt the strong gust of wind once more, frowning a little as his technique didn't seem to have worked so well. His hands would recoil into his body as he gets blown away, rolling across the grass and leaving a dust cloud in his path. Groaning as he kept his body pressed against it, he pushes his hands against the floor slowly, standing up weakly. His eyes would look over to Nero and his remaining clone, wondering on what he should do next. Knowing that he should try to help his temporary partner, Xyxer began to sprint to Habee and Nero, swinging his foot at what he believed to be Nero's head.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:01 pm
Habee seeing how Nero used that jutsu on Xyxer againa and sent him flying down and that now neros clone is coming at Habee with this blades aiming to strike Habee's chest Habee thought quickly and jumped back and pulled out his Blade and blocked the strike
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:09 pm
Nero's clone, seeing Habee blocked one of his swords, would attack the side of his stomach with the other sword in a dead-range to Habee.

[OOC : guessing hit.]

Nero himself, by the way would see the kid running towards him, then grab his kick aimed for Nero's head or shoulders, and try punching him in his face, also in a dead-range to the Kirigakure shinobi.

[OOC : guessing also hit , anyway, let's end this spar ASAP]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:11 pm
Xyxer's eyes widened as he realized that his foot had not hit where he had wanted it to, feeling the cold grasp on the chuunin's hand on his foot. He'd instantly see something come directly to his face, not having enough time to deflect it or to let out any kind of sound. The fist would impact straight onto the forehead of Xyxer. He'd stand still for a moment as his body refused to give in, before he slowly fell backwards onto the ground, his arms either side of his body as he laid unconscious.

(Just you two now lol)
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:33 pm
Habee in a flash he just felt a sharp pain in his stomach from Nero's clone's Sword as he striked Habee Habee tried to move side but instead it cut Habee straight across the Stomach as he looked down in shock seeing all the blood come out. He held his stomach and mouth open as he dropped on his two knees. He was now paralysed with pain as he saw Xyxer running to attack Nero head on. "No Xyxer no don't go straight at him!" As Habee screamed out but it was too late. Xyxer failed his strike as nero striked him in the Head and Habee watched how Xyxer fell down unconscious. Habee screamed out, "Nooo!" He slowly tried to crawl but with no energy left and all the pain and the injury Habee couldn't make it fast enough as he slowly crawled to Xyxer he held his head down, "Xyxer was just a small kid and Nero is soo big, I made to promise to myself when we started this that I'll protect Xyxer and Help defeat Nero but I failed I was unable to do that Xyxer is hurt and now unconscious. I couldn't protect him." Said Habee in remorse and pain.
(Hope that's its right lol xD)

[Sharingan second Tomoe Awakened- unable to help Xyxer]
[Any mods or admins can confirm?]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:43 pm
Nero, releasing his clone, said "Well, I call it the end of the spar...". Nero then pulled out some bandages from his ninja pouch and he wrapped Habee's wound around his stomach. "Next time," said Nero "be more careful...". Nero would then once again get up and grab the unconcious body of the Kumogakure shinobi. He put the body down under the shadows of a tree nearby. "Well," said Nero "we have to wait for him to wake up first... We can't leave him asleep here alone, even if he isn't a Konohagakure shinobi... Don't forget this, Habee... Treat others like you treat your friends, and treat the enemy like you treat a training dummy.". Nero would smile after saying this... "Come here and rest near him under the shadow..." would Nero say "You need to be rested well until he wakes up, because we'll be heading our way as soon as possible...".
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:50 pm
Xyxer's eyes would slowly flutter, his eyes exposed to the bright rays of sunlight. He'd be dazzled by the sudden blade of colour that invaded his eyesight, his left hand swiping upwards to create a shadow along his eyes. He'd look around slowly, noticing the two Konohakure shinobi he'd encountered earlier, the one's he had sparred with. Uncertain on what to do, but he was fairly certain that he didn't get knocked out under the tree, he sits up from the ground and rubs the area where he got punched. He'd nod to the two of them, standing onto his feet with a slight stumble, his weight still uncertain where to go; using the tree for balance. He'd remain posed like that with his arm held out, his hand pressed firmly against the bark whilst taking deep breaths. After he believed he'd done it for a long enough time, he'd turn around and nod to the two ninjas that he'd sparred with that day. A smile on his face. Twisting about on his heels, he slowly stumbles away from the borders, seeming to walk back towards his home village. He'd trip a few times, but he'd keep lifting his body up and walking. His hand would be posed in the air for a few seconds as he waved at them as he walked off.
[Exit]

[1612 WC]

+8 Health
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:07 pm
[I'll wait for someone to confirm the second tomoe sharingan awakeninf first before I post my exit]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:09 pm
[just post your exit and add that you need approval for your 2nd tomoe too, like :

WC :ABCD, +T stats, +2T JP, 2nd Tomoe of Sharingan awakened.]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:53 am
Habee would listen to Nero's words as Neo bandaged his wounds
"Well," said Nero "we have to wait for him to wake up first...
We can't leave him asleep here alone, even if he isn't a Konohagakure
shinobi... Don't forget this, Habee... Treat others like you treat your
friends, and treat the enemy like you treat a training dummy." "Yes I
will" said Habee

"Come here and rest
near him under the shadow..." would Nero say "You need to be rested
well until he wakes up, because we'll be heading our way as soon as
possible...". he replied to Nero, “Thanks man you really a good guy” As
Habee went to go rest under that tree tired out with the injuries and also that
hectic spar. He watched how the dizzy and mixed up Xyxer would get up and
leave. He waved back at him as he left. “Nero come now thanks for the spar an d for treating my
wounds let us head back to Konoha. He got up and lost his balance he was still
recovering from his injury and trying to balance him self out “I think a good
meal and a nice rest with do well! What do you say Nero Lunch is on me” He said
to Nero

[Wordcount: 1604- 16JP 8STAT AND SECOND TOMOE AWAKENING]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum