Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Missing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:37 pmMizaki HyuugaTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Females Only (Private, NK Akina/Prim) - Page 3 Empty Re: Females Only (Private, NK Akina/Prim)

Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:54 pm
Prim was still amazed at how fast Akina could move! "Damn she is fast!" Prim thought to herself! Akina had dodged her attack, and had moved to counter attack so quickly Prim could not keep up with her. Next thing Prim knew she felt sharp pains in her lower back. "Ow! What the- how did you-?" Prim had no idea how Akina had attacked so quickly! Prim stared at Akina in confusion, as she rubbed her back. "Ok, what's apparent is the fact that Viper has trained you! You move so...fast!" Prim suddenly realized that if this had been a real fight, Prim had no chance, Akina was way more advanced than her.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Females Only (Private, NK Akina/Prim) - Page 3 Empty Re: Females Only (Private, NK Akina/Prim)

Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am
Akina laughed slightly at Prim's comments, stopping her thoughts while she responded. "I know you think that I'm awesome, but even I have my faults compared to Viper-dono." A random, really egotistical song about guilt, physical appearance, and romantic notions entered her head. She groaned and tried to put it out of her mind. With a sigh, she continued her explanation, "I have problems with this, but the crucial key to battle is always being aware of how moving your body will reveal openings or weak points in your body. I would not advise taking up one martial art to define your fighting style...take up several until you can see the pieces of yourself in each of them." Her voice was cold and serious, but she had to get the point across before something bad happened.

The Hyuga girl nodded slightly, while telling Prim she could face her once more and attack her however she felt would work best.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:24 am
Prim thought about what Akina said. "I think we all have our faults compared to Viper." Prim laughed at the thought of what she said. Viper had always had a superior aura about him. It is one of the few things she felt made people fear him. "Moving our bodies reveals weak spots..." Prim said as she began to think. "If I move my body the right way, then I can protect certain parts and still be able to fight" Prim said in deep thought. She listened as Akina gave her the okay to spar with her some more and Prim looked over Akina carefully. With her Sharingan activated again, she noticed how bright Akinas aura was. She had to decided to go for Akinas left leg. As she ran towards her she had decided she would use her foot to kick Akinas left outer thigh.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:06 am
Akina watched cautiously as Primrose carefully took in what Akina had been saying. This brought a smile to her lips. She smirked slightly at what Prim had said. "Well, between us women, it's not like Viper-dono is perfect...after all, he is only a man." Her voice was full of mirth for some reason, and it seemed like she and Prim were getting along despite their differences. The Hyuga girl was thinking of telling Prim the truth about her and Viper, but she would need more time to think, since she registered that Prim had finally decided on a move.

She had decided to go for the Hyuga's left thigh. Akina slid her left foot behind her right one and blocked Prim's foot with her right hand. She simply held the girl's foot, giving the girl a chance to see how her body was vulnerable in this position. Akina smiled slightly and nodded her approval to Primrose.

The day had moved from morning to midday, and Akina was wondering if they would need to take a break soon. Adrenaline was helping keep the Hyuga girl's hunger subdued, but she wondered how long Primmy would hold out.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:32 am
Akina had a point, Viper wasn't perfect, but he could still take someone out in a heartbeat or scare them straight. When Akina had caught her foot Prim was about to brace herself thinking she would attack, when Akina smiled and nodded a feeling of relief swept over her. With Akina now helping her learn and with Prim being a quick learner, she knew she would walk away from this spar a better fighter. Prim noticed that the day was moving quickly and her stomach started to growl. "I am getting kinda hungry." Prim said touching her stomach. "How about you?" She asked hoping she wasn't the only one.
(w/c so far - 1490)
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:49 pm
Akina was wondering what Prim was thinking some days, since she always seemed to be always smiling. The Hyuga girl smiled and let go of the girl's leg. She turned from the Uchiha girl and began walking toward the place where they had placed their lunches. "Sure, we may as well eat. I think we've done enough for today. It's a start, at least." The girl's harshness was fading from her voice as she approached her obento.

She grabbed her lunch box and sat down in front of the post where her box had been. The food was still warm. The girl waited for the Uchiha girl to sit next to her if she wished, but it wasn't a necessary thing, Akina merely waited out of courtesy. There was something within her that wanted to just get away from everything for a while. Viper seemed to have been away for a while, and this sparring reminded her that she had to begin getting stronger as well.

As she waited, the girl thought of a way to break the news to Prim. The girl seemed to like having her around, so it should not have been so difficult to say, and yet, Akina's tongue got stuck to the roof of her mouth.

Finally, annoyed with herself, Akina took a breath and opened her mouth to speak. "Prim...you should know that Viper and I..." The girl's cheeks turned very red as she continued, "Well, I guess you could say that...we are...I mean, please don't get the wrong idea...we are...going out...I guess that's one way to put it." The girl swallowed a bite of onigiri, feeling it slide roughly down her throat, before she bowed slightly to Prim and left the training field, wanting to be alone for a while.

[Exit]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:06 pm
Prim agreed with Akina, she too was beginning to feel a little tired. As she sat down across from Akina, she noticed that Akina seemed to want to say something. Prim beg.comn to eat her lunch as she noticed Akina stumbling for words. Akina is a very kind person, even though she was rqather tough on Prim during training, she was not one to stumble on words. After Akina told her about the relationship with Viper, a smile lit up Prims face. But, before Prim could even say anything a frustrated Akina left the training field. Prim didn't follow her because she figured Akina wanted to be alone. Sighing, yet smiling, Prim decided to head home with a thought on her mind. "I finally will have a sister!"

(Exit Primmy)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:34 pm
Prim word count: 1616
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:40 pm
+8 stats and 16 Jp for Prim,

Akina, provide WC xD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum