Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Females Only (Private, NK Akina/Prim) - Page 2 Empty Re: Females Only (Private, NK Akina/Prim)

Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:54 am
"I had forgotten you have special eyes to. I can't even use mine. I have them but I don't know exactly how to use them." She said to Akina as she followed her towards the door. "I had always wanted Sharingan until I got it, now when I try to use my eyes I get a terrible head ache." Prim added thinking about turning on her eyes. She had two tomoe sharingan and she has no idea how she even got them.

(sorry short, fell asleep on the couch lol)
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Females Only (Private, NK Akina/Prim) - Page 2 Empty Re: Females Only (Private, NK Akina/Prim)

Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:13 pm
Akina smiled as sweetly as she could, but she was more interested in how much Prim and her were alike...in some respects. She chuckled a little. "You sound like me before I started training really hard." Her silver eyes flicked to the figure of the girl for a moment. They glinted with a serious coldness as a small smirk barely parted her lips.

"I have an idea of what you need to do. First, take this," the girl held out a small pouch that she had hidden in her obi, "These herbs will help dull the headaches, but you have to decide for yourself how much you want to train what you can't use." Her voice was serious and somewhat icy. There was no way she would let what Viper had done for her go neglected, but there was also no way that she would waste her time training the girl if she did not want to use her own Kekkei Genkai.

"It will get easier, but it will also grow more difficult. You may even hate me at times for putting you through this, but I'm not going to let Viper-dono's kindness go unpaid or wasted. You'll have to find your own inner strength and use it to its fullest, because," she turned to face the girl before she stepped out of the door. Her face showed no emotion, but her eyes glistened with solemn severity, "there's no chance in hell that I'm going to hold back or pity you." Her words were cold as a glacier, and yet they held such a fiery passion within them that Akina stood before Prim as regal as a queen--or a Hokage's wife--and not her equal. She walked toward the training ground, wondering if Prim would decide to follow her or not.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:51 pm
Primrose took the bag from Akina, as she listened to what Akina said about helping her. "Thank you Akina, and to be honest, I wouldn't want you to have pity or hold back from me. I need to learn, and personally I would look at pity or holding back as an insult!' She said following Akina and smiling. Prim had apparently developed a little more self esteem than she use to have. She was very excited about sparring with Akina. Prim knew she was learning under Viper, and she was certain that Akina had to be pretty tough to handle such training.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:25 pm
Akina shook her head very slightly, smirking to herself. The girl that would become her sister was reminding Akina so much of herself that it was truly ironic. "Just do you're best, no matter what, ok?"

[Location change]

The training grounds came into view, and the Hyuga girl breathed in deeply. She liked this place. It brought her a sense of peace, even though it was often the place for war between a sensei and a student. There wasn't a trace of the storm that had come through Konoha a few weeks ago, but Akina still vividly remembered her fight with Viper. Casting a look back, the kunoichi hoped Prim would not act the same as she had then. The girl carefully set her obento box down on one of the three posts and took a loose fighting stance. Thanks to Viper, she had learned how to fight with more than just her stances and arms, though distance was still an issue for her. For once, the girl noticed the results of her training with Viper. Where her body used to be frail, it was now toned to an extent, and her skin had tanned a little more from the hours she spent in the sun. She smiled to herself, this was her true joy.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:35 pm
Akina was ready to go immediately and Primrose was impressed. "Ready if you are." Prim said as she walked a few feet from Akina and stretching. Prim knew she would learn a lot from Akina because she had a lot more training than Prim. "I am very anxious to learn from you." Prim said to her as she slightly bowed to her looking at her then standing in a pose prepared to spar.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:18 am
Akina returned Prim's slight bow with a slight nod of her own. It was enough to be respectful to a girl of the same status. She looked at Prim for a moment, meanwhile directing the chakra within her to her temples and her eyes. There was no headache for her, but she had practiced this technique many times over and had endured the pain that Prim was unfortunately going to feel. "Activate your Sharingan, Uchiha Primrose." Her voice was serious, almost deadly, but she had no intention of killing her. On the other hand, she commanded obedience and respect from the girl in front of her.

She sprinted at Prim quickly, and concentrated her chakra into her fingers. She jabbed twice at Prim's right arm. Once was at her upper bicep, and the second strike was aimed at her tendon at the flat of her arm. Of course, if Prim knew anything about the Hyuuga, she would know to avoid the attacks since they attacked not externally, but rather, her attacks were internal. Akina swept her left leg out towards Prim's left leg, hoping to pull her down to the ground. She knew something of mercy and was therefore deciding to start things slow. There was a small smile on her face as she waited to see what the girl would do.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:02 am
Prim focuses on her eyes for a second and blinks twice. Her eyes turn red with two tomoe in each eye. Things became clearer than usual, she could see Akinas chakra, althoguh she couldn't tell how fast the girl was moving, because to her it seemed faster than light, Prim knew one thing, she couldn't dodge, so put as much distance between them as she could.Prim was fast , but not as fast as Akina, so it was going to take a lot for her to dodge Akina, but she wouldn't give up. Prim moved and ran towards a tree. "I must seem pathetic, but if I don't do this she has the upper hand. This time I gotta leave my eyes on." Prim said attempting to put space between them.

(hope I did this right)
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:27 am
Akina sighed and shook her head slightly. She knew the girl wasn't a complete fool, but she could also see that the girl was letting fear get in her way. She dashed in front of the girl in what must have seemed like a flicker to poor Prim. She stood in front of Prim by a few inches with a very grim look on her face. "When you know someone is faster than you, and you've already been seen, do not go for obvious hideouts. It does little good. However, it is appropriate to retreat until you figure out a way to trick your enemy. This, however, is not what the lesson for today is about. Focus on dodging me. I've seen your cousin Viper-dono dodge me while barely flinching...it's a good surprise tactic against an enemy." Her voice was stern in an instructive way, but she managed to smile despite it all.

"You did well, and you managed to remind me that the training I've received with your cousin is very harsh at times." The girl managed to chuckle a bit, as she disengaged the chakra flow to her hands. She nodded towards Prim as an indication that she would try and play fair for a little while, but it would be a hard lesson none the less, and she wondered if the Uchiha was prepared.

Akina deftly jabbed her knee towards Prim's abdomen while deliberately slowing the motion a little bit to make sure the girl had a chance to dodge and counter appropriately. She waited to see what the girl would do while she planned her next set of moves ahead, trying to judge the outcome.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:32 am
Prim skidded to a stop when Akina pratically appeared in front of her. With Prims sharingan activated it looked as though Akina was practically a large orb of lights. "O-Okay..." Prim said shaking her head yes and acknowledgin what Akina had said. Prim was in a state of surprise, considering she had never used her Sharingan like this before! It did help to use it. The detail was immense! Prim could see the flow of chakra and knew that Akina probably thought she was looking at her funny. "Mesmerizing! This is incredible." Prim accidentally said out loud. "Thank you Akina." Prim bowed slightly in respect, being told she did well coming from Akina was a compliment. "Sometimes it takes harsh training to understand and learn when we need to be tough." Prim understood that training wasn't meant to be harmful, it was meant to be learned to know how to protect yourself and defend yourself.
As she watched her closely Prim saw her knee coming towards her, and Prims flight or fight response suddenly kicked in. She dodgeed to the left of Akina and aimed to punch her in the left upper arm close to her shoulder.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:24 pm
Akina gazed at the girl quizzically. She was watching the girl intently with her Byakugan and smirked when the girl dodged her knee. She then noticed that Prim's left fist was coming towards her left bicep. Akina took in her motions. The girl still seemed unsure of herself, and she was very rigid in her movements. Akina stepped back. It was a very simple maneuver, but thanks to the speed she had gained when training with Viper, she was able to step back before Prim's fist hit her arm.

The Uchiha girl was now slightly thrown off balance, because of her motion with the punch. Her right side was open for attack, and Akina stepped diagonally to the right very subtly. It was enough to get her opponent at an angle, instead of facing her head on. Akina used her right fingertips to jab at Prim's exposed kidneys, not putting much force into the attack. She was not going to use chakra on such a vital point in the body. She did; however, move her fingertips quickly. She hoped that Prim wouldn't be able to dodge and that her attack would go through so she could make a very important point to the girl.

Ironically, this was often a point she struggled with during her training with Viper. She would admit to anyone she had trouble covering her open spots after an attack, but only if she was training that person. Akina kept her feet where they were, but she carefully used her feet to pivot the rest of her torso away from Prim slightly, moving her body around to the right further by twisting. She placed her right foot behind her left one, using the position to pivot her body the rest of the way around, spinning in a clockwise circle. The Hyuga now had a nice view of Prim's flank.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum