Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Training of the Nations (No Kill; Open to Everyon) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training of the Nations (No Kill; Open to Everyon)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:29 pm
Nero started dashing towards Raito, as he dodged the Suna kid's kick without knowing. Nero heard the wind of an attack from behind. Then he saw that the kid tried to kick him from behind. "Hey, that was a low move !!!". Raito was tackled by a girl... Nero smiled after seeing that. Then Raito put the girl down and created shadow clones. Nero did the same fastly to create 2 shadow clones. Nero smiled seeing the clones with the lightning in their hands. "You won't get me with that jutsu ever again." said Nero as he once again released smoke from his mouth. This time, he covered a large area, and when he found the chance, he would clash his teeth and burn the pile of smoke in and instant. For the thougth of the clones to dodge the jutsu, Nero's clones would be waiting next to him.

[WC : 773]

Jutsu Used:
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Training of the Nations (No Kill; Open to Everyon) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training of the Nations (No Kill; Open to Everyon)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Sachiko growled furiously at being treated as if she was a mere child who had done something wrong. "DARN IT!" she hissed angrily, before forming the handsigns to make the exploding notes do their thing. She had scattered them across the clearing before, so it was highly likely one of them would succeed. She glanced at the sand shinobi and gave out a friendly smile. "Hey, please stay right here, 'k, unless you want to get blown to oblivion."

The girl then finished the handsigns and said loudly, "Kai!" Grinning a feral grin, she awaited for the explosions soon to come.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:45 pm
Umarekuru was furious that his attack missed," Dammit, i thought i time that perfectly." But as soon as he got up the man, Raito is what they called him i think, grabbed me and put me by the cute girl," Hey let me go im done yet!'', he said as he struggled to get free. But when the girl said blown to oblivion, he quickly stayed right there and waited to see what would happen. In his head he thought," Man, this girl is crazy, but ehh she cute so its acceptable i think.."
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:52 pm
Raito then saw that the smoke was covered in fire and his clones were burnt, Raito then watched as explosions started happening everywhere, he then looked at the girl and put his hat right, now both of his blue eyes could be seen, Raito then noticed that the Explosions were moving in a pattern, so Raito did a back flip and landed on the branch that he was standing on earlier, Raito then signaled for Nero to get out of there before it was too late, Raito looked at the girl with disappointment in his eyes, trying to kill your fellow ninja, that's not the way of a Konoha ninja at all, Raito then sat down and hopped for the best for his clan member.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:04 pm
Nero was shocked. Just after literally destroying Raito's clones, suddenly there were explosions everywhere... "The girl..." thought Nero "She must've put them before I blew the smoke off.". He saw Raito getting out as he stepped on one of his clones and tried jumping to the place the girl and the boy were, as he was fastened by the wind made by nthe explosions. He fell down badly, just in front of the girl and the Suna shinobi. He got up some seconds later, and cleaned his t-shirt and pants from the dirt. "Damn..." said Nero "you got me pretty good." as he sat there. "Well, as I said before, I am Nero Yamaki of The Leaf. Nice to meet you. And what were your names again ?... Wait a second...". His eyes then grew. He looked scared. "God..." he said "Damn...". He got up, seeing the explosions stoppped, he dashed to the place he started the spar. "NOOO !!!!" he shouted as he took a badly damaged black cloak from the ground. He threw himself to the ground, with his face hidden by his arms. "Why my cloak ?" thought he "Why ? Why didn't she blow up my arm or something ? Why did she bow up my cloak ?... I also didn't have the chance to show Raito what I was made of, or prove myself to that girl or that Suna shinobi... What a loss...". He lied there in a depressive mode.

[WC : 1013]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:13 pm
sorry i went outta turn.. again

Last edited by TheUnknownNinja on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:13 pm
Sachiko felt horrible. She was shocked at the aftermath of her spur- of- the moment decision. The training ground was practically destroyed with the trees burnt, many places where grass used to lay were now merely ashspots, and her fellow comrades appeared hurt. The young girl flushed with shame. What kind of shinobi was she to do this? No, she wasn't a shinobi, she didn't deserve to be a shinobi for doing something so horrible. Her comrades nearly DIED! And she just sat there and watched with a smile on her face! How could she?! Her eyes began to get a little misty, but she wiped them away stubbornly, for she didn't deserve to cry. The small girl walked over to her depressed fellow leaf shinobi. "I... I'm really, really sorry anout your cloak... Um... my mom taught me how to sew the other day, so I can repair it...," the girl said timidly, something very unlike her before she let out a hesitaint smile before saying, "You fought really well, Mr. Nero..."

The young girl smiled kindly at the sand shinobi. "Thanks. You did too!"

Last edited by Sachiko on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:16 pm
Umarekuru sat there, bewildered by the mass
of explosions, " Just who exactly are you," he says to the girl as the
other boy comes fly towards the both of us. Umarekuru stands up," hey
are you ok down there, Nero," as he stuck his hand out to shake his. "
My names Umarekuru Hyuuga, and you my friend are a good fighter, how
about we become friends." As soon as he finsihed his sentence the boy
ran over to something laying in the battlefield and was crying over
it..." Well i guess hes not ok," looking at the girl smiling... He
dusted himself off and looked at all three of them and thought," These
people are pretty good fighters i will have to come back here again
soon."
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:25 pm
Raito just stood there, he was pleased with his chuunins lust for victory, this has impressed him greatly, but why would he tell Nero that, if he did Nero would stop becoming stronger and Raito wanted his clan member to be at his best, Raito stood there as he watched the three, he then put the hat on so that only his left eye was showing, Raito liked this kind of friendship which swirled within all the people of konoha and surprisingly people of Sunagakure as well, Raito then leaned against the tree as he was still standing on top of the branch and gazed into the distance and watched as the birds sung as they flew around the forest and this was what Raito could call a spar, a death match during a spar session, that is what Raito liked, he then waited to see what would happen with the three.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:35 pm
Nero slowly took his head out of the hole between his arms. He saw the girl standing next to him. "I'm sorry you had to see that." said Nero as he was now sitting on the ground. "It's just that... This cloak meant a lot to me. I wore it when taking on the chuunin exams, I wore it when clashing with Raito and managing to kick him, i even wore it when i battled against Navi when he was only a chuunin... So... What did you say your name was again ?... Wait... What happened to Raito ? Is he okay ?". That's when he remembered Raito... His gaze started searching for his teacher. "Raito..." he said silencely as he realised he was allright. "So, " said Nero as he got up "do you come here often ? I can swear I never saw you here before... And I'm pretty much always here..."

[WC : 1162]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum