Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
129 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training of the Nations (No Kill; Open to Everyon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training of the Nations (No Kill; Open to Everyon)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:28 pm
Raito saw the smoke and quickly moved away from it, he had thought it was some kind of smoke screen and it looked like it as the smoke was just hanging in the air, Raito then looked at Nero and began to mock him, "You call that a jutsu.." said Raito as his attention turned to the girl as he saw smoke from the corner of his eye, he was lucky that he was standing close to a tree as he jumped up and grabbed the branch that was above him, he then climbed the tree until he couldn't go any further upwards, he then leaned against the bark and rolled open his sealing scroll and out came the Ultima sword in its third and final level, this was Raito's most powerful weapon and most dangerous of all, he then stood there and waited for someone to attack him, his blue hair glowing and the orange was now a very light orange as well as his clothes thanks to the sun and all that could be seen of Raito's face was his left eye, which was blue in color, he then continued to wait for someone to attack him.

Stat increase:

Weapon equipped:
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Training of the Nations (No Kill; Open to Everyon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training of the Nations (No Kill; Open to Everyon)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:47 pm
Nero saw the smoke covering the area. He smiled "You underestimate me." repeated Nero as he started turning around himself and in the meantime, blowing off the smoke thanks to his wind release jutsu. Now he could see everybody clearly. And that's when he realised the Suna ninja was possesing the Byakugan. He saw Raito standing on a tree. Nero moved fsatly to get away from each of them, leaving a large emty area in the middle of the 4 shinobi. Nero jumped over the Suna shinobi with the Byakugan and tried kicking him in the face.

[WC: 399, including past posts]

Jutsu Used:

[OOC: Also, Zero, when you're posting, remember the fact that even if you have byakugan i'm more than 8 times faster than you. (For my stats page click the pic in the signature everybody)]

Last edited by Nero Yamaki on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:51 pm
[And the Byakugan only sees 359 degrees so if you catch him behind the head his a goner]
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:56 pm
The young girl watched as the smoke cleared away and revealed Raito sitting on a tree weilding a sword, Nero attempting to kick the sand shinobi in the face, and the sand shinobi activating the Hyuuga bloodling-- the byakuugan. Darn it! the girl thought to herself furiously, I can't believe my plan backfired! The only thing I was able to do was set up the explosive tags! Oh well, might as well start now! the girl thought to herself, grinning as she formed the necessary handsigns to the transformation jutsu. Once finished, the fiery young girl changed into a relatively small rock. I'll just wait until they get tired and then strike when they least expect it! the girl thought to herself, grinning maniacally. Plus, since I'm so small, I can hold this transformation for a long time!
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:01 pm
As the smoke cleared, all he saw was a foot coming straight at him." Crap, i don't have enough time to react." In a desperate attempt to dodge he bends all the way back hoping that this would work. As he bends back he screams," Kicking in the face is a low down move!!!"
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:06 pm
Raito stood there as the wind began to blow and all the smoke cleared up, Raito under the collar of his shirt was smiling, his sword was still in his left hand as he sat down and began to watch the fight even more. He was going to let Nero enjoy himself with the shinobi from the sand, Raito was now a changed person since his trip to Suna, Raito was now more silent, more obeying and more skilled, he then dropped the sword down into the ground and he then followed, he then picked up the sword again and watched as Nero kicked the boy in the face, this was a fight and Raito knew it, he had wondered where the girl had gone, maybe she had something planned or maybe she was just hiding and wanting to ambush them when they were tired.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:15 pm
"Kicking in the face is a low down move!!!"... Nero smiled as he easily kicked the boy in the face by changing his leg's direction just a little bit. "Using something such as the Byakugan against a girl is a low move..." replied Nero "Now stay down while we play a little more.". Nero then turned to his back as she realised the girl was gone. "Are we going to play hide and seek ?" shouted Nero smiling, as later his smile turned into a scared look. Raito was now on the ground, staying with his sword in front of Nero. "No, no, no, no, no!" said Nero "I'm not going to fight one on one with you again. The last time I did, I had to go to the hospital in the end.". Nero was disappointed as he was also scared of the girl since she might've came out of anywhere. "Didn't you see where she has hidden, Raito ?" asked Nero as he added "By the way, you look even scarier with your new look...".

Nero calmed down and accepted the fact that he was left to fight Raito. "I have shown Navi what I was capable of, Raito. And now I'll show even more to you.". Nero pulled his sleeve, which fell down to his wrists, again until it was on top of his elbow.

[WC : 625]
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:22 pm
NOW! Sachiko grinned evilly as she quickly released the jutsu and de- transformed back into herself. "Mwahahahaha! Now I've got you!" Sachiko cackled evilly before she snuck up on the person she was the closest to, which was Raito, and attempted to tackle him to the ground in order to tickle him mercilessely. She didn't really want to hurt anyone and knew how horrible tickle torture was, so she would settle for it. Plus, she recalled her teamate being a jounin, so she was utterly screwed if she faced him one on one. She had the advantage of surprise on her side.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:53 pm
As soon as the kick connected he dropped and fell flat on his back," Crap, that freaking hurts!!!" he thought of a brilliant counter move to pay the boy back from kicking him in the face. Umarekuru reared his foot up and let it go full force into his crotch." ha, take that as payback for kicking me in the face." As he lloked up he seen the Ninja with the sword and thought," if i fight him i am not going to win this at all." As he looked around he seen the cute girl sneaking up behind the one with the sword.. Umarekuru looked puzzeled as he tried to find out what she was doing..
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:59 pm
Raito was watching Nero and yet at the same time watching the boy behind him as he sent a kick towards Nero's crotch, that was one low blow, literally, Raito was then ambushed, and tackled to the ground by the girl, he was then being attempted to be tickled, Raito just smirked as he put his hand around the girl and put her in a kind of hug lock and get up only using his feet, he then put the girl back onto her feet and Raito then turned his attention to Nero who wanted so much to fight against Raito, Raito instead of picking up his sword preformed the hand seal for the kage bushin and when they appeared they had the chidori ready in there hands Raito then sent the two clones forward and went to get the boy who was behind Nero out of the way, since he clearly saw the boy as weak and couldn't fight properly, Raito would then if successful at picking up the boy he would place him next to the girl and pick up his sword and go to attack Nero who would've been busy with the clones.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum