Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

An Opening Spar Navi vs. Azaiyo [PRIVATE NO KILL] Empty An Opening Spar Navi vs. Azaiyo [PRIVATE NO KILL]

Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:18 pm
Having invited a powerful ninja known as Azaiyo from the sand village to a sparring match, Navi now leaned against a tree and waited for the legendary "Deputy Kazekage" to arrive. He had only heard rumors about the man, but as Navi had a small amount of infamy himself, he hoped that the man would grace him with his attendance.

Navi looked down at the book he was holding in his hand as he took shelter in the shade of the tree. Hopefully he would arrive soon, as Navi felt restless to meet him.

[Sorry short]
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

An Opening Spar Navi vs. Azaiyo [PRIVATE NO KILL] Empty Re: An Opening Spar Navi vs. Azaiyo [PRIVATE NO KILL]

Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:07 pm
Azaiyo had come across many ordeals lately. Little time would be spent for leizure now-a-days. Azaiyo would always be depressed when coming across situations like this. He would always be able to do his own thing and have nothing but fun. However, now, it seemed as though his goals had awakened a new path for him. Finally managing to have some free time, Azaiyo had heard that the honorable shinobi from his alliance had often gone outside the village for free time as well. Hearing about this, Azaiyo would spend great amounts of time finding these shinobi until he would notice a shadow in the Country Borders. "Not again..." Azaiyo said to himself as this was an area in which Azaiyo had dealt with many ordeals concerning his village. "Identify yourself!" Azaiyo would shout, "You are now in the presence of the Deputy Kazekage. Reveal your name and where you inhabit or suffer some harsh consequences." As he himself could tell, Azaiyo could no longer deal with people outside villages, for he doesn't want any danger to come inside at anytime. He would wait on the shadow's response, guaranteeing that it was a shinobi before approaching it.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

An Opening Spar Navi vs. Azaiyo [PRIVATE NO KILL] Empty Re: An Opening Spar Navi vs. Azaiyo [PRIVATE NO KILL]

Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:27 pm
"Identify yourself!" Azaiyo would shout, "You are now in the presence of the Deputy Kazekage. Reveal your name and where you inhabit or suffer some harsh consequences."

Navi pocketed his book and stepped out from underneath the shade of the tree, now in plain view of Azaiyo. "Deputy Kazekage Azaiyo?" he would reply "I am Navi of the Leaf, and am honored to be in your presence. I had invited you here for a friendly spar so that we could finally meet."

It felt strange showing this much respect to another shinobi, as he often maintained a cool indifference to everyone and showed respect only to Echo and Viper: his commanding officer and the Hokage respectively. Still, this man was probably one of the strongest ninja in the sand village, the opportunity to battle him would be thrilling. It was also a duty of Navi's to maintain good relations with the sand village, as he was tasked to keep an eye on border traffic and therefore respect to their ninja was a show of good faith.

Navi had played his part in the Fire and Sky war and had earned some level of infamy for disposing of missing ninja across the land of fire, but his name was most likely lost on a man like Azaiyo. However, Azaiyo may have read his file, and would therefore be privy to much more sensitive information and would perhaps even be impressed by his battle record.

"By showing up here may I assume that you have accepted my challenge?"
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:51 pm
Azaiyo would overhear the man reveal his identity as Azaiyo had heard of him before. "Navi Yamaki..." Azaiyo would smile, "...a lot of good history from you has been filed within my village." Azaiyo would also notice the man open up the conversation with an immediate spar request. Azaiyo would read up on him as he seemed to have figured this guy had a high ranking. "So you are an ANBU from Konohagakure no Sato who has turned in many Missing-Nin. Impressive! I would be honored to spar with you. Feel free to make the first move." Azaiyo would grin as he knew this would be an interesting battle, possibly a good time to show the full extent of his power for the first time, expecting Navi to do the same. "I only wish to see the best from you!" Azaiyo shouted happily as the spar would begin.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Navi smiled at the mans praise, is seems that his deeds had not gone unnoticed, as he was recognized by the Deputy Kazekage himself. Azaiyo seemed to wait for him to make the first move, so Navi would at least begin with a preliminary stance.

Navi closed his eyes for a moment, and then opened them again, revealing a small glowing red symbol in each eye. This was his famous and powerful dojutsu, that he had defeated many powerful enemies with. Without it, Azaiyo would probably out class him. However, with the activation of his eyes Navi felt certain they were on more equal footing.

Although Azaiyo had offered the fist move, Navi felt it would be rude to invite a man of his stature and then attack him immediately. After letting his eyes analyze every part of Azaiyo, scanning each motion and muscle movement, his stance slid into a battle position. Although he was not currently holding any weapons, he crouched in a way that he can grab any one of them in an instant, and react to almost any move his opponent would make.

"Please, Deputy Kazekage. I invited you here, and I therefore insist you make the first move." Navi smiled slightly and waited, letting his powerful eyes rest on Azaiyo.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:00 pm
Azaiyo would make a smirk as this man seemed much like a gentleman in his eyes. The flaring red image that Azaiyo would see in this man's eyes would clearly indicate that this was some sort of doujutsu to him. Luckily, in his past, Azaiyo had thoroughly examined the common doujutsu, assuming this would be similar. "If that eye of yours is capable of doing what I think it can, then I'm afraid you will not be able to see an advantage through them." Azaiyo would state this to intrigue Navi, to make him feel shocked but at the same time positive. Azaiyo would prove this by implanting all seals from his cloak into his body. "You see, my body has a unique flow of chakra and energy in general for any sort of sensory to keep up with. My skills break the limits of a shinobi, still keeping me pure and fresh as normal doujutsu can only keep up with basic movements. Witness it yourself as I demonstrate it." Azaiyo would continue to trigger Navi as he wanted this battle to be intense, but unique. Azaiyo would pull two Heaven's Sorrow Ninjato, two gold-bladed katana, two katana, and one kunai as he would perform an interesting dance. He would place the handles of the two gold-bladed katana within the back of his leg joints, moving his legs as the katana and legs would form a spider-like formation. The position of his legs would have the blades of the katana facing downward towards the ground as his feet would still be in front for guidance. He would then place the kunai horizontally in between his lips, holding the handle with his mouth. He would then hold the two ninjato in his hands along with the remaining two katana in his arm pits. He would begin the dance as he would roll on the ground, all of the katana spiraling him with their guidance in movement as Azaiyo would then launch himself at Navi, in mid-air as two implants would instantaneously boost his speed and strength, the enhancement refreshing Azaiyo as he would pull his head back and do a front flip with the extraordinary speed and strength as everything would be launched towards Navi at once, everything targeting a different part of his body at high speed. Azaiyo would test Navi as his entry to the spar would be a move that if unable to escape, would pin Navi in many areas of his body, possibly ending the spar in mere moments.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:05 pm
"If that eye of yours is capable of doing what I think it can, then I'm afraid you will not be able to see an advantage through them."

Navi returned the courtesy of sharing the their skills with one another and responded once Azaiyo finished. "Fascinating, Lord Deputy Kazekage. However, my eyes are not some basic dojutsu."

"You see, my body has a unique flow of chakra and energy in general for any sort of sensory to keep up with. My skills break the limits of a shinobi, still keeping me pure and fresh as normal doujutsu can only keep up with basic movements. Witness it yourself as I demonstrate it."

Azaiyo would pull two Heaven's Sorrow Ninjato, two gold-bladed katana, two katana, and one kunai as he would perform an interesting dance. He would place the handles of the two gold-bladed katana within the back of his leg joints, moving his legs as the katana and legs would form a spider-like formation. The position of his legs would have the blades of the katana facing downward towards the ground as his feet would still be in front for guidance. He would then place the kunai horizontally in between his lips, holding the handle with his mouth. He would then hold the two ninjato in his hands along with the remaining two katana in his arm pits.

Navi was fascinated by this strange kekkei genkai that he was observing. Azaiyo's chakra was indeed incredible, and very difficult to analyze with his eyes. However, even down to the smallest physical movement Navi could analyze Azaiyo, and even without the ability to sense his chakra accurately, his eyes would prove useful. Azaiyo was already reaching for several weapons, so Navi responded accordingly, clasping his hands together and letting Azaiyo see his kekkei genkai as well. A dense blue aura of chakra surrounded Navi, and strange angel like wings sprouted from his back. Power was now flowing through all of Navi's being, enhancing every sense and strengthening every muscle. As Azaiyo began to pull out the last of his weapons, Navi responded by pulling out two ANBU swords from the sheaths on his back, grasping one tightly in each hand.

He would begin the dance as he would roll on the ground, all of the katana spiraling him with their guidance in movement as Azaiyo would then launch himself at Navi, in mid-air as two implants would instantaneously boost his speed and strength, the enhancement refreshing Azaiyo as he would pull his head back and do a front flip with the extraordinary speed and strength as everything would be launched towards Navi at once, everything targeting a different part of his body at high speed.

Azaiyo was right, any normal dojutsu would be overwhelmed and easily overpowered by such an immense display of chakra and strange kekkei genkai. However, as soon as Azaiyo began to launch himself at Navi, Navi already predicted each move that every arm would make. Based on the muscle contractions and tensing patterns, each arm was predictable, and Navi was impressed to see that Azaiyo had indeed targeted nearly every point on his body. Azaiyo also had shown an incredibly level of speed and strength, however, Navi could tell with his eyes the exact spec of Azaiyo's power and strength, and also knew just by looking that he could outmatch Azaiyo's speed. With his chakra wings and incredible speed, Navi flew upwards, jumping/flying out of the way and dodging the several attacks being aimed at him. As Azaiyo seemed to have no dojutsu or detection skill, Navi's movement would most likely be near untraceable to his naked eye, and Azaiyo would be unable to recognize his dodging pattern in time (due to Navi's speed advantage) or react efficiently to it until it was too late. Due to the dodge, Navi would be flying directly over Azaiyo, only a couple feet between him and his body. With a downward thrust of both swords Navi aimed two powerful slashes at both of Azaiyo's shoulders. The attack would not cause any permanent damage as this was a spar, but would cause deep gashes and a large loss of blood from both sides of his body. When his attack was finished, Navi would continue flying past Azaiyo and remain hovering about 10 meters from the ground, flapping his angel like chakra wings.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:53 pm
Azaiyo's prediction was right. He would indeed know that Navi had outstanding speed much like himself, possibly superior. However, there is a lot more than speed to defeat him, at least he would think. His dance would be countered as the man seemed to be flying over him, slashing swords that Azaiyo would hardly be able to see whilst going for his shoulders. Azaiyo would laugh as Navi did not seem to know that he was a master of trickery. The blades would deflect high in the air as they would collide with reflectively supported armory from Azaiyo's cloak, both from strengthened Over armor and Under armor. The reflective lens on the armory greatly helped Azaiyo as absolutely no harm would be done to him. Catching the two handles from the blades as Navi was seemingly trying to keep his distance, Azaiyo would be resupplied with weaponry. Azaiyo would make several hand signs while slowly descending but turning towards the man as a gigantic wave of water would form. Azaiyo would control it by flowing within it, able to extract his speed and strength into the large mass of water while maintaining his stability perfectly. The wave would come fast as Azaiyo would once again increase his speed once more, unleashing a double surprise as Azaiyo would also throw Navi's own swords at him.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:36 pm
[Brief OOC: Hey can you send me a link to your under armor/over armor thing? I could find your almighty hands tech and stuff but didn't see the armor anywhere. I'm just curious because I want to read the tech, thanks!]

Azaiyo would laugh as Navi did not seem to know that he was a master of trickery. The blades would deflect high in the air as they would collide with reflectively supported armory from Azaiyo's cloak, both from strengthened Over armor and Under armor. The reflective lens on the armory greatly helped Azaiyo as absolutely no harm would be done to him. Catching the two handles from the blades as Navi was seemingly trying to keep his distance, Azaiyo would be resupplied with weaponry.

Navi whirled around, despite his speed advantage and expert manuever, he hadn't calculated that Azaiyo also was nearly impregnable to basic attacks from his swords. His hands lie empty, and now Azaiyo held both of his blades.

Azaiyo would make several hand signs while slowly descending but turning towards the man as a gigantic wave of water would form. Azaiyo would control it by flowing within it, able to extract his speed and strength into the large mass of water while maintaining his stability perfectly. The wave would come fast as Azaiyo would once again increase his speed once more, unleashing a double surprise as Azaiyo would also throw Navi's own swords at him.

Navi calmed his nerves with a deep breath and kept his eyes focused on Azaiyo. Despite the fact that his opponent was a Sannin, he was determined to impress the man. Navi had learned one good thing and one bad thing. Navi was definitely faster then Azaiyo, however Azaiyo had a powerful kekkei genkai and a shell of armor that would be difficult to pierce. As Azaiyo created a massive wave to attack him, he also raised his hands. Based on the contractions of his muscles Navi could tell he was preparing to throw both swords at him. Having already expected it, Navi effortlessly dodged the incoming blades of both swords and caught them by the handle/hilt, grasping each of them in each hand now as if Azaiyo had merely performed a friendly toss. Navi immediately put his swords away now for the moment though, as they wouldn't be of any use against Azaiyo's armor or the incoming tidal wave.

Instead Navi flew directly upwards over the incoming gigantic wave of water, clearing the top peak as it slammed back down on where he was just a few moments before. Azaiyo was a powerhouse, and without Navi's speed advantage he would have already been defeated. Navi needed time to think, and as he hovered high above the ground after dodging that last attack he had plenty of buffer space to do so. Navi's eyes continued scanning Azaiyo over and over, probing for any weakness as he contemplated his options.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:07 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10290-over-and-under-armour?highlight=Armour

[OOC: I was in a rush so I couldn't specify this fraction about my cloak. It is saddening on my behalf because I didn't have enough time to mention the boosts and stuff. My speed at the time of using the Exploding Water Colliding Wave was 90, plus the effect of the wave which allows me to extract my speed into it will equalize at 110. Also, with the second speed boost I put into it, the speed of the wave charging at you would be 120 which means you wouldn't have been able to dodge it simply with your basic speed. Anyways, here it is]

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10290-over-and-under-armour?highlight=Armour

[OOC: Since I did not have time to specify this, I will give you that option to dodge of which you have already posted.]

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10371-hidden-sand-cloak-of-legends?highlight=Hidden+Sand+Cloak

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Azaiyo was impressed as Navi managed to dodge something of his with extreme speed. "Hmph!" Azaiyo chuckled, "It looks like you passed the first part of my test! Hopefully those wings of yours aren't getting tired, because I am not even breaking a sweat yet!" Azaiyo had used his cloak's speed seal twice, meaning he could react to things significantly faster than him now. On top of this, Azaiyo could use his Sharingan-esque built in the skill to make him even more superior over those with higher speeds. To him, Azaiyo thought that his speed had now outmatched Navi, and the tables had officially turned. "It's time I make this spar interesting!" Azaiyo shouted, clapping his hands together. A seal would shroud around Navi's entire body as Azaiyo had called upon the Flying Thunder God technique. As Navi would fly by, Azaiyo would teleport to him suddenly as he would launch a great fist capable of knocking a boulder at Navi's back. Azaiyo would be slightly positive about this hit as the speeds between the two were now equal. However, to dodge this, Navi would need something fast as merely turning would not solve the outcome of this hit. The Flying Thunder God would be so fast that it would normally give Navi a second to reaction, but due to Azaiyo's speed capabilities, he would definitely need more than that. If the strike were to hit, Navi would be slammed hard into the ground as the fist would aim for the point of which the center of gravity was located. Even if Navi could not dodge this, Azaiyo would still be impressed at how well he was progressing.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum