Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

An Opening Spar Navi vs. Azaiyo [PRIVATE NO KILL] - Page 3 Empty Re: An Opening Spar Navi vs. Azaiyo [PRIVATE NO KILL]

Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:16 pm
Whoa what the heck is going on? Zee, you are sounding as if I did this intentionally. If so, well, I did not. If you knew why Navi and I started this topic, there isn't a fat chance that I would play cheap. Sure I may have contradicted myself, but I was just trying to see how the situation was supposed to proceed. Godmodding I am not too sure about as both Navi and I were looking at each other's posts, and we had Vipef review it. If you still want me to back out of this topic with nothing then fine. I am insulted as both Viper and Navi have witnessed my mistakes, but have never made an entry such as yours. I came here to have fun in a gentleman-like manner. That is all to it.
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

An Opening Spar Navi vs. Azaiyo [PRIVATE NO KILL] - Page 3 Empty Re: An Opening Spar Navi vs. Azaiyo [PRIVATE NO KILL]

Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:43 pm
I meant back out of the argument, not the topic. From what I can see, there is some serious BS going on in your post. Perhaps not godmod, but shit happened, and I am saying your arguments as of this point do not counter that fact. The stated situation is what happened. Continue from that point. Repost if Navi allows it. Otherwise, Navi. it is your post. Again, if I missed some crucial all important fact that wins the argument, please point it out.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:54 pm
The crucial factors were stated in my latest post before you showed up. I intended for my Water Encampment Pillar to clear my field of vision due to the superiority of elemental natures (Water>Fire). I was simply making a polite opinion of the fireballs being nearly burnt out as the water brigade and I collided with the ground, the water brigade smashed against the ground first as a light explosion would erupt, knocking me a couple not but, in my beliefs, not obstructing my vision. As for the Flying Thunder God, I did state that the clone would have the mark of the Flying Thunder God on it, but in my opinion, the seal cannot be manipulated except through the body. (EX. Senju can manipulate their body into wood to avoid the seal). Therefore, by having the clone summoned, I believe stating that I used the Flying Thunder God to teleport to Navi would have me teleport to the real Navi, not the fake one. Sorry if this all seems scrambled to you.

[NOTE: All of my posts have not been made to be strictly against Navi. Although they seem as if I am trying to gain the upper hand, all I am doing is to try and make things clear- nothing more as I have previously stated. No BS intended, and sorry for the inconvenience. I will be fine if this is still in Navi's favor, as he has shown the same for me and I really appreciate it.]
Z Ne
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:07 pm
Before we continue this, let me ask a question.

Where did the clone come from?
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:22 pm
My clone was void. It came from a Multiple Water Doppelgagner scroll but I did not mention summoning a clone in a previous post. If you are talking about Navi's clone, his came from his technique known as "Clone Great Explosion"
Z Ne
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:05 pm
" The impact of the fireballs would obviously make a large splash/explosion, and the massive "dense" water barrier itself (which was so powerful you were able to use it to save yourself from the fall) would completely obstruct your vision, and complete distract you from what was happening down below."

That seems pretty damn valid. Also, if I am not mistaken, would this not make an excess of 100+ degree Celsius steam in a small area right next to you? I'd suggest being happy you were not burned alive, and live with the fact you cannot see. Also, there is no reason for you to be able to tell the difference between the clone and the original. That would be true meta, considering that a giant wall of water, several explosions, and a mass of steam that just barely did not harm you obstructed your vision for an extended period of time.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:15 pm
Azaiyo wrote: "You're very impressive...Navi" Azaiyo smiled in exhaustion. He could tell it took quite a bit of effort for Navi to perform his task too. Azaiyo would stand proudly once more as he would use his continuous, Flying Thunder God technique to teleport to Navi once more, this time, behind the head as Navi would not even be able to lift himself up before being struck by an incoming punch that Azaiyo would make. This attack would take an astonishing technique than ever shown previously in this battle to dodge as levitation nor moving forward at any given speed would help. In addition, Azaiyo's extraordinary speed would make the reaction time even harder to perform as all his techniques so far had exceeded their original limits.

So I take it even by using the Flying Thunder God technique, I still teleport to the fake Navi somehow? Everything else is clear but doesn't the technique do the work for me or does Flying Thunder God rely on vision? I am confused on this part.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:58 pm
I had let this slide once, but now that it's happening a second time I guess I should bring it up. I had mentioned this earlier:

I thought Flying Thunder God Required you to mark me first with a "jutsu formula" I didn't think you could just summon a cloud around me and teleport there. I dunno though, I'm not super versed in the technique so Ill take your word for it

and now I realize since Zee just brought it up himself that I should have stuck with my gut:

On a side note, what is this cloud you can apparently teleport to??

I was under the impression that flying thunder god transported you to a seal, not a cloud.

Therefore I believe vision would still come into account here, as Zee has just agreed upon.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:57 pm
The jutsu formula can be a seal just to let you know. Also, I am not required to make an preparation post then activation post afterwards.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10510-flying-thunder-god-technique?highlight=Flying+Thunder+God
Z Ne
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:46 pm
And, to clarify, what does that have to do with a cloud?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum