Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

An Opening Spar Navi vs. Azaiyo [PRIVATE NO KILL] - Page 2 Empty Re: An Opening Spar Navi vs. Azaiyo [PRIVATE NO KILL]

Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:27 pm
[OOC: Ok cool thanks for all of that, I didn't see that you had that extra buff. My Raven Style gives me +10 speed and my apparel stuff gave me another +10, so i think we would be the same speed with all of our buffs combined in that specific situation.

I thought Flying Thunder God Required you to mark me first with a "jutsu formula" I didn't think you could just summon a cloud around me and teleport there. I dunno though, I'm not super versed in the technique so Ill take your word for it ]

"Hmph!" Azaiyo chuckled, "It looks like you passed the first part of my test! Hopefully those wings of yours aren't getting tired, because I am not even breaking a sweat yet!" Azaiyo had used his cloak's speed seal twice, meaning he could react to things significantly faster than him now. On top of this, Azaiyo could use his Sharingan-esque built in the skill to make him even more superior over those with higher speeds. To him, Azaiyo thought that his speed had now outmatched Navi, and the tables had officially turned. "It's time I make this spar interesting!" Azaiyo shouted, clapping his hands together.

Navi froze as his eyes picked up the chakra signals. This would be one of Azaiyo's legendary techniques that was well known the "Flying Thunder God Technique" which would prove nearly impossible to dodge for most ninja, even those with near teleporting speeds. Having recognized the technique immediately from already reading up on Azaiyo and seeing the chakra indications, Navi's mind raced on what to do.

A seal would shroud around Navi's entire body as Azaiyo had called upon the Flying Thunder God technique.

Navi reacted quickly, dropping into a nose dive as his angelic wings folded to allow Navi to gain a burst of speed. Having already been hovering extremely high in the air from having dodged that wave, there was a massive amount of space between him and the ground. Navi now was bolting straight downwards, and as the shroud surrounded him it would have to keep up with near mach speeds, this was far faster then Navi would ever be able to go without the force of gravity and the huge height difference to help him along.

As Navi would fly by, Azaiyo would teleport to him suddenly as he would launch a great fist capable of knocking a boulder at Navi's back. Azaiyo would be slightly positive about this hit as the speeds between the two were now equal. However, to dodge this, Navi would need something fast as merely turning would not solve the outcome of this hit. The Flying Thunder God would be so fast that it would normally give Navi a second to reaction, but due to Azaiyo's speed capabilities, he would definitely need more than that. If the strike were to hit, Navi would be slammed hard into the ground as the fist would aim for the point of which the center of gravity was located. Even if Navi could not dodge this, Azaiyo would still be impressed at how well he was progressing.

As Azaiyo teleported to the shroud surrounding him with immeasurable speed, Navi would continue flying downwards without looking back. While it was true that his raw speed could not compete with Azaiyo's at this moment head to head, Navi had the force of momentum on his side. As soon as Azaiyo would teleport to his body, Navi would already be long gone, having been bolting downwards with such momentum that teleportation with Flying Thunder God would be useless in this current situation.

While technically Navi had "dodged" the punch that Azaiyo would give, he had more just run away, using the force of gravity to propel him from the attack. If Navi had remained stationary while Azaiyo used the flying thunder god technique, he felt that his body wouldn't have been able to move fast enough to react to such an immeasurably fast technique. Navi was fortunate to have been in a situation where gravity could be used as a tool, and was able to dodge the legendary skill in this circumstance.

Both Navi and Azaiyo were in bad positions now though. As soon as he dodged Azaiyo's incredible show of power and speed, Navi had to stop himself from going faster before he slammed into the ground himself. Navi flipped his body over and extended his angelic wings, flapping them rhythmically to slow his momentum and curving his body. After several moments Navi was finally able to stabalize himself, stopping just a couple meters short of the ground having now had slowed his momentum.

As for Azaiyo's bad postion, he was now extremely high in the air having had just teleported to him and would be falling an incredibly long distance to the ground unless he could somehow catch himself. If Azaiyo called for his help, then Navi would rush to the Deputy Kazekage's aid, but if not, Navi would use this new positioning to his advantage. After a few handsigns, Navi shot a series of small fireballs at Azaiyo at his position high above him. These fireballs would be basically impossible to dodge in Azaiyo's position, as he would have no where to go but down, and Navi had the ability to steer the trajectory and path of the fireballs directly.

Last edited by Navi on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

An Opening Spar Navi vs. Azaiyo [PRIVATE NO KILL] - Page 2 Empty Re: An Opening Spar Navi vs. Azaiyo [PRIVATE NO KILL]

Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:54 pm
Azaiyo would be impressed as this man was literally going at extreme speeds, and constantly, without hesistation. Azaiyo would now find himself in the air, by himself as a series of fireballs would come for him. Azaiyo, falling towards the fireballs, would have no choice but to run his chakra down to a low point as he would push his hands out, and expel water from his mouth which would near-instantaneously form a dense, curved torrent, a water barricade, a maneuver that would not only save Azaiyo just at the right moment, but intercept the fireballs, leading to his safety. Azaiyo's barricade would be formed to bounce the fireballs downward as he would continue to fall, but this time not as fast and not with any fireballs coming his way. He, the water barricade, and the intercepted fireballs would all collide with the ground as Azaiyo would sprout from the water barricade being destroyed, a massive explosion launching him a safe distance in the air just as he was about to see his dying moment. Azaiyo would also be thankful as his armory would take the hit from the explosion for him, a dent made but not big enough to make it useless. Azaiyo would fall back in the air slowly as he would land on a tree branch. "You're very impressive...Navi" Azaiyo smiled in exhaustion. He could tell it took quite a bit of effort for Navi to perform his task too. Azaiyo would stand proudly once more as he would use his continuous, Flying Thunder God technique to teleport to Navi once more, this time, behind the head as Navi would not even be able to lift himself up before being struck by an incoming punch that Azaiyo would make. This attack would take an astonishing technique than ever shown previously in this battle to dodge as levitation nor moving forward at any given speed would help. In addition, Azaiyo's extraordinary speed would make the reaction time even harder to perform as all his techniques so far had exceeded their original limits.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:58 pm
Azaiyo would now find himself in the air, by himself as a series of fireballs would come for him. Azaiyo, falling towards the fireballs, would have no choice but to run his chakra down to a low point as he would push his hands out, and expel water from his mouth which would near-instantaneously form a dense, curved torrent, a water barricade, a maneuver that would not only save Azaiyo just at the right moment, but intercept the fireballs, leading to his safety.

With an incredibly impressive display of power Azaiyo had used massive amounts of chakra to create a huge water barrier, instantly evaporating the incoming fire balls as they made contact. As Azaiyo's vision was now obstructed with his dense protective water barrier, Navi used the opportunity to replace his position with a clone. The original Navi vanished from view and hid completely concealed in a nearby tree, watching the events unfold closely. The switch between Navi and his clone would be smooth and completely undetectable, leaving Azaiyo no reason to change his battle plan or strategy as the fight continued.

Azaiyo's barricade would be formed to bounce the fireballs downward as he would continue to fall, but this time not as fast and not with any fireballs coming his way. He, the water barricade, and the intercepted fireballs would all collide with the ground as Azaiyo would sprout from the water barricade being destroyed, a massive explosion launching him a safe distance in the air just as he was about to see his dying moment. Azaiyo would also be thankful as his armory would take the hit from the explosion for him, a dent made but not big enough to make it useless. Azaiyo would fall back in the air slowly as he would land on a tree branch.

Navi watched in awe as Azaiyo was able to survive the incredible fall with expertise. He had used an incredible amount of chakra, and Navi could tell with his eyes that Azaiyo had exerted himself greatly. The sight was incredible to behold, and having seen it with his own eyes Navi could confirm that Azaiyo did indeed have the power of a true Sannin. Navi himself had strained his muscles a bit to skillfully soften his fall, but his chakra level was still very high. Navi had only used a couple small jutsu so far (as Raven Style actually increases chakra) and was fortunate to still have a plentiful reserve left.

"You're very impressive...Navi" Azaiyo smiled in exhaustion. He could tell it took quite a bit of effort for Navi to perform his task too. Azaiyo would stand proudly once more as he would use his continuous, Flying Thunder God technique to teleport to Navi once more, this time, behind the head as Navi would not even be able to lift himself up before being struck by an incoming punch that Azaiyo would make. This attack would take an astonishing technique than ever shown previously in this battle to dodge as levitation nor moving forward at any given speed would help. In addition, Azaiyo's extraordinary speed would make the reaction time even harder to perform as all his techniques so far had exceeded their original limits.

As soon as Azaiyo spoke, Navi picked up the flicker of chakra activity in Azaiyo's body and readied himself. As Azaiyo had no reason to think the clone wasn't the real Navi, he appeared behind the clone that Navi had substituted himself with. With the incredible speed of the Flying Thunder God technique, Azaiyo appeared behind the clone and had aimed an incredibly powerful punch for the back of his head. There would be no hope for Navi's clone in this situation and Navi would be forced to sacrifice it. As Azaiyo's punch came in Navi detonated his clone, the explosive force so powerful that Navi himself would almost be shaken out of the tree. The attack would be impossible to dodge in Azaiyo's current position as there would be no time to react and he was practically touching the explosive as it went off. Furthermore, there would be no reason for Azaiyo to doubt his move even for a second until the explosion occurred. In Azaiyo's eyes it would seem like his punch caused Navi to explode, as the effect was instantaneous and would catch him by complete surprise. The explosion would have a massive impact, causing a large crater to settle in the massive smoke cloud where the clone once was.

Seeing the chaos of the smoke, Navi created another clone from his vantage point concealed in the tree and sent it into the smoldering crater. Azaiyo was bound to be inside or nearby, and Navi sent the clone as a precautionary measure, as well as to see if the Honorable Deputy Kazekage was okay. Navi would be able to see Azaiyo's exact position the entire time through the smoke because of his dojutsu, so the clone would make a beeline towards him. If Azaiyo was hurt badly then the fight would be declared over and the clone would proceed to apply medical ninjutsu. If Azaiyo had miraculously gotten through the explosion with one of his tricks, then the clone would take advantage Azaiyo's inevitable dazed state and would explode again as soon as he got within a few feet of him.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:00 am
"Well done...Doppelgagner..." Azaiyo would smile still standing on the tree branch. Azaiyo knew that those with great skill were still powerful, even when cornered. All this time, through the great explosion, the only time that Navi couldn't possibly see him as two humongous collaborating jutsus collided on the surface, splitting the sight between the two, Azaiyo had used one of his Water Doppelgagner scrolls. Not only that, but since he and his Doppelgagner rested on the same tree, it seemed Azaiyo had used his mastered Henge no Jutsu as well, making the Doppelgagner completely alike and giving it the same chakra flow through the replicated cloak, allowing it to use the previous, already active Flying Thunder God technique, a unique replicated chakra source stored within. Azaiyo had figured this all out when he remembered he would have to come to a point when he would truly use his Kekke Genkai. Azaiyo would not say anything and allow a moment of surprise as he now would have a refreshed amount of chakra, the replicated chakra flow restoring his as his Doppelgagner had burnt to ashes. Azaiyo could be able to watch the whole scene now, with Navi thinking he had just annihilated the Deputy Kazekage as Azaiyo would see one of his clones explode over his Doppelgagner, then another he would see summoned from the destination of the real Navi, going out to what now seemed to be nothing, supposing it was the "unconscious Azaiyo." Unfortunately, Azaiyo only had the power to replicate his cloak into one Doppelgagner, as summoning multiple would greatly malfunction his own chakra flow and probably kill himself. Realizing this, Azaiyo would use his skill, the Almighty Hands of Hope as 35 extra hands and arms would form from the inside of his body, identical to the ones he already had. These hands would greatly support his combat from now on and possibly end this spar on his behalf as he still had the Flying Thunder God active. Now seeing that there was a fake going after the non-existent Doppelgagner of Azaiyo, Azaiyo would look to see the real Navi just after summoning the fake. Even if Navi were somehow able to summon with a clone, the joke would be on him as the Almighty Hands of Hope can surpass an explosion, possibly for Navi to witness. As soon as Azaiyo would see the hand signs go off, Azaiyo would teleport his real self to Navi, intense speed with all hands and dramatically increased power as all 37 hands in total would launch a fist. Again, the speeds would be equal, but this time it would take an extraordinary counter to block this attack. Azaiyo would have doubt that this vessel whom had just summoned a clone would also be a clone, as that is a legendary tactic, so he would be positive in attacking the real Navi. Even otherwise, a tactic like this would still cause some damage unless indeed a legendary tactic would counter as Azaiyo's Kekke Genkai creates a continuous combatic restoration from opposing destruction.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:39 pm
[OOC: Er, Im sorry, but you are unable to substitute in a clone without having stated it earlier. It'd be a little unfair, like if every time you decided to attack me I said "Nope that was a clone, the real me is over here!"

Because your vision was impaired I made the switch/substitution and stated it previously, but there was no reason for you to have made a clone, and bringing it up now is a godmod/cop out, which is void. Just in case I was wrong, I had Viper review the topic and confirm this.

On a different note, I thought you had already read the tech since you didn't ask but I will provide it here:

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t11079-navagan

Clones and substitutions won't trick me, even if you distribute your chakra evenly and perfectly. The eyes at there highest level give me thermal vision to detect body heat, so I will always know the real you.

I'm sorry for having to void that post and basically make you rewrite all of that, but there were several things I needed to point out. Forgive me for the inconvenience. ]
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:22 pm
[OOC: Mind showing me this Clone Great Explosion jutsu you have in a link? I cannot seem to find it. Also, I do not see how my vision was obstructed since my water barricade overpowers fire, that is why only a minor explosion was set at the end which caused me to move back slowly. I basically almost completely cleared the sight of the series of fireballs in other words, meaning my vision wasn't harmed, so I do question that fraction. An IC post will follow this but the scene seems critical right now so like you, I want to analyze everything that is going on first.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:00 pm
[OOC: Of course, I want to analyze it all as well and make things clear as possible. Feel free to ask any questions or speak up if something doesn't seem right. Here you are:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_Great_Explosion

[Basically creates a special shadow clone that can be detonated with incredible force at any point]

form a dense, curved torrent, a water barricade, a maneuver that would not only save Azaiyo just at the right moment, but intercept the fireballs, leading to his safety

A dense water barrier thick enough to not only complete dissipate the fireballs, but also large enough so that you made the barrier able to stop my fireballs from curving around with there trajectory. The impact of the fireballs would obviously make a large splash/explosion, and the massive "dense" water barrier itself (which was so powerful you were able to use it to save yourself from the fall) would completely obstruct your vision, and complete distract you from what was happening down below. Furthermore, there was an incredible distance between us, you were preoccupied with the insane fall and the fireballs, and the switch would happen with my speed stat (so a fraction of a second). There would be no reason for you to have seen the switch as there was such a massive "dense" barrier of water, from so far away, while being distorted by the explosions of several powerful fireballs, and the switch was instantaneous.

I made it so that because of this scenario, there would be no reason Azaiyo to think his attack was not against the real Navi.

If you have any other questions please let me know, I hope I cleared things up for you, but forgive me if I am still not making sense.]

Last edited by Navi on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:13 pm
OOC: The following things I am trying to analyze before making my IC post are:

1) Flying Thunder God- I do not believe you could make a clone that has the Flying Thunder God seal around it with the same functions. Reason for this is because the Flying Thunder God is like a Sensory technique as well. You could make a clone that has the seal around it to trick me into thinking it is the real you. However, since I stated that I used the Flying Thunder God technique to teleport, the target would be the real you as I binded the original you with the seal from the start, something that shouldn't and cannot be divided. If this were to be the case, then the Flying Thunder God technique would be ranked lower in my opinion as something as simple as the Shadow Clone technique could counter.

2) My intentions of countering the series of fireballs was to clear my field of vision has water is superior to fire in elemental natures. Yes during the time that the barricade and conquered fireballs collided on the ground, sending me flying, you could create a clone as I was sent back. However, the water barricade is only made to protect things aiming directly for me, which would mean that only a very small barricade would collide with the ground as the fireballs would be burnt out, sending me a short distance away but still with a fine vision after the clone would be formed.

Again, we can have this reviewed by Viper since he had come here previously, but all I want is for this whole situation is to be clarified as it is in critical moments like this in a spar against myself will I look at certain details thoroughly before proceeding to my next post.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:42 pm
[OOC: I disagree for you for reasons stated above, but to be safe I think we should wait for a mod to give the verdict. Thank you for being understanding though, as most people flip out if you disagree with them.

I'm sure Zee or Viper or someone will post soon. ]
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:24 am
Azaiyo, back out. You have contradicted yourself, godmodded, and tried to BS your way out of a good timeline manip. Full speed ahead, Navi. Your clone was not seen. Also, if it was made after the mark, it would have the mark on it. JS. Unless something solid is provided soon, the above situation is assumed to have happened.

On a side note, what is this cloud you can apparently teleport to??
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum