Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

The Fire Nation Team: [Private Unless Invited] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Fire Nation Team: [Private Unless Invited]

Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:52 am
Nodding at his dismissal she turned to go, she would learn of his decision at their next training session. She would go to the next meeting. This little project Navi had gotten her into seemed benign enough. The genin team couldn’t drag her to konoha even if she didn’t have a demon cat partner. Navi himself had shown that he was truly going to train them and this hadn’t just been a trap. In fact he had pretended to not know her at all. It was kind of a relief.

As she left she paused briefly eyeing the new leaf nin a bit suspiciously. Navi had called him brother, although the two didn’t really look anything alike.

“Maybe this is where he betrays us?” Hisoka asked quietly. She snorted softly, turning away.

“now you’re just grasping for straws,” she chuckled forming the hand signs for her body flicker technique and vanishing in plume of smoke.
[EXIT]

[WC- 902 SP-+4 JP- +9]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

The Fire Nation Team: [Private Unless Invited] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Fire Nation Team: [Private Unless Invited]

Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:02 pm
Habee was really amazed at how Navi speed was. So fast. He
just dodged Habees arc just so easily and then within a flash he was already behind Habee before
Habee could get him with the wind release: Gale Palm. “SO fFast! DARN TI!” Said
Habee as Navi got past all of Habee’s moves and got behind him “He is
absolutely fast very hard for anyone to hit him with a move!” said Habee
admiribng Navis speed.

Habee then saw how the other pushed their luck trying to get
Navi still also failed as Navi got past all of them. After they were done Habee
could see that Navi was actually pleases with all of them and they all did
their best. Habee was at least a bit satisfied and as well as relieved to see
Navi wasn’t disappointed with them or
something at least. Habee then followed Navi’s orders to leave. “OK Bye Guyz
hope to see you all soon!” Habee greeted the other Genin and Waved at Navi and saluted
as he left with the others and greeted Nero as he saw him going by Navi “Enjoy”
Habee said to Nero as he walked off going back to the Leaf and going to go
chill but first he was starving and wanted a really big meal first he could not
hold he was really starving too bad he was still far away and so he walked off
to hungry to hurry…

[WORD COUNT: 1107- 11JP AND 5 STAT]

[Sorry for the late post I neva got time to reply]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:21 pm
"Hello to you too, Navi" said Nero with a smile in his face "It's been a while, hasn't it ? I'm a chuunin now... And you already know that I'm always in with some difficult missions... So, can you tell me about this team a little ? How many Genin are there in it ? And why them, and not others ?"... Nero was feeling at least a little better now. He at least knew he wasn't the same as Habee in Navi's eyes...

Navi took a moment to let it all seep in, before crossing his arms and responding accordingly.
"There are four Genin, two from the sand and two from the leaf. Most of them were chosen randomly or just sent to me otherwise. Sometimes when you're given shitty lemons you're still expected to make fantastic lemonade."

Navi smiled a little bit at his own joke before continuing, hoping his humor wasn't lose on Nero.
"They will get better with time, and if they don't they'll die," Navi said continuing to smile slightly. "Don't worry about that though, I can see that you're in a different league then them. We Yamaki are a legendary few, don't think I would even begin to compare you with puny Genin."

Navi relaxed a little bit as he spoke, Nero was one of the few people left in his life that wasn't killed or washed away from the horrors of war.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:41 pm
"When you're given shitty lemons you're still
expected to make fantastic lemonade."... "They will get better with time, and if they don't they'll die,"... "We Yamaki are a legendary few, don't think I would even begin to compare you with puny Genin." ...

Nero laughed and answered "Well, I guess so... I guess I'll be as cool as you when I learn how to come up with those kind of sentences."

"I just feel like I don't fit in anywhere but the ANBU... I don't even feel like I fit in the clan since I wasn't there when Raito and Navi lived through the clan massacre. So, I signed up for the Jounin Exams and I'm trying to prove myself to those with high ranks... So, I can't wait for the mission..." thought Nero as he only phrased these to tell Navi "Well, I signed up for the Jounin exams and already passed the written exam... And I can't wait for the mission..."
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:58 pm
Navi watched as Nero stammered a little bit and then offered some guidance.

"Let me know when you hit Jounin, and then come and contact me. I have a few connections that I can pull if you do truly want to go the path of ANBU." Navi winked at him but would say nothing more, as speaking about the ANBU or even bringing up the identities of its members was strictly forbidden.

"Are you ready to depart for the mission now, or is there something else you wanted to talk about?"

Fortunately Navi had already been carrying a few mission scrolls which had been standing orders given out to many Black Op units. Navi would take the opportunity to test Nero, and also knock another mission off to add to his pay grade.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:09 pm
"Well, " said Nero "I don't think it's the right time for that, but I don't know when it is... I want to learn more about our clan..." said Nero, as he was looking at Navi straight in the eyes without smiling.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:30 pm
"Well, " said Nero "I don't think it's the right time for that, but I don't know when it is... I want to learn more about our clan..." said Nero, as he was looking at Navi straight in the eyes without smiling.

Navi's smile faded as he realized Nero wanted answers about his bloodline and past. He had hoped to avoid this discussion as long as possible, but it seemed Nero wouldn't give him any leeway. Nero hadn't been there for the slaughter, and could never grasp the demise of his clan. However, Nero was a member of the Yamaki, and he no doubt wanted answers.

Navi's face darkened and Navi leaned back against the tree again, crossing his arms and biting his bottom lip.

"Alright... what do you want to know?"
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:34 pm
"About the massacre... About the reasons for the massacre... Nothing else..." answered Nero, as he then concentrated on what Navi was about to say...
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:05 pm
Navi's face darkened further and his gaze fell downwards, the entire experience clearly having been repressed by his psyche.

"A long time ago our clan was known as the "Ravens of Konoha" masters of the sword with unimaginable strength and speed. As bloodlines and clans emerged around the Leaf Village, only a few were recognized as being good sources for talented ninja to add to the village's military strength. Thus, the leaders of each of these powerful and recognized clans were given prestige and political power. The Uchiha were of course very prominent as they still are, but the Yamaki and Hyuga were also distinguishing themselves."

"Both clans were members of the leaf, and both had ninja who had been recognized for talent and genius. However, as the Yamaki grew in political power, our Hyuga rivals also grew ambitious. When it looked like the Yamaki clan was going to be recognized for having a potential much greater then the Hyuga, we were attacked, and reduced to only a few surviving members."

"Our clan was in ruin, and as the Yamaki were no longer competitors, the Hyuga were granted political power and made famous throughout the Land of Fire. The Yamaki are just another victim that has fell prey to those who are desperate for power."

"I never knew the Hyuga, so I don't know if there clan leader ordered the attack, or if a small faction within the Hyuga carried it out. I suppose it doesn't matter now, we can't bring our brethren back to life."

Navi's voice was somber and his head angled downwards as his eyes glazed over. Nero had the right to know, despite the fact that Navi had hoped to never have to discuss it.

"Is there anything else?"

There was more Navi could tell if Nero asked, but for now he would let the answer to the first question sink in.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:12 pm
"No" said Nero "and thank you... For telling these to me... For spending time with me... Thank you for everything, Navi... Well... I suppose I'll see you later for the mission... Just send a coordinate and time to me with a letter... See you later, Navi... And once again, thanks..."

Nero then left the place, he would go home but he'd go to some stores and get ready for the mission first...

[EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum