Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fire Nation Team, Endangered Species [P, NK, FB] Empty Fire Nation Team, Endangered Species [P, NK, FB]

Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:02 pm
Mission Name: Endangered Species
Type: Free endangered animals.
Character Requirements: None.
Word Count Requirements: 1500
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 2000 ryo

Task:Poachers have managed to kidnap a few endangered species from their habitats, locate and free the endangered animals before any harm can come to them. It would be preferred to use no violence, however if needed, and only if needed you can take the animals by force.

Vretyel had been waiting by their usual spot waiting for Navi and Ayama to arrive for another mission that the team was going to do. He had the scroll for the mission in hand and was only waiting for the two of them to arrive to open it. Until then Vretyel leaned Against a tree and looked up at the sky, it was a normal pleasant day, a bright breeze blowing to the east kept the air cool and crisp while puffy white cloud scattered the sky, keeping the sunlight at bay, Vretyel loved days like these, if he was not on a mission he could sit here all day just watching the sky.

Along with the scroll from the ninja headquarters Vretyel also got another letter from Navi earlier that day, it read, 'only open when Vretyel and Ayama are present'. Vretyel figured that it was like a summoning scroll or something so he could get here without wasting time like Vretyel and Ayama had to do, but he didn't care anymore, he just wanted to go on another mission!

This was the perfect day to go out on a mission in the country borders, and after their successful A ranked mission before, Vretyel knew that this mission was going to be a cake walk.
[ WC: 217/1500]

Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Fire Nation Team, Endangered Species [P, NK, FB] Empty Re: Fire Nation Team, Endangered Species [P, NK, FB]

Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:44 pm
Ayama was walking to the meeting, not really feeling in much of a hurry. Usually she was more motivated but today when she’d woken up the sun was playing across her bed and it was just the perfect temprature. She hadn’t wanted to move at all. Instead she had laid there for a good hour, soaking up the rays and doodling lazily. It had taken a lot of energy to drag herself out of bed to go meet up with the team.

“Yo,” she said smoothly walking up the Vretyel, then looked around curiously “wheres Navi?”

That was weird usually her sensei/confident was always there. He was always on time too. Considering his speed. She eyed Vretyel with confusion noticing the two scrolls.

[ WC: 343/1500]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fire Nation Team, Endangered Species [P, NK, FB] Empty Re: Fire Nation Team, Endangered Species [P, NK, FB]

Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:02 pm
“Yo,” she said smoothly walking up the Vretyel, then looked around curiously “wheres Navi?”

‘I don’t know’ said the leaf ninja, “but he gave us a scroll saying only to open when we both got here, why don’t we have a look?”

Vretyel opened the scroll, he thought that it would be longer seeing as though he thought he was summoning Navi here, but it wasn’t, it was only a few words long, and they made Vretyel furious, but excited at the same time.

“Have more important matters to attend to, you two do this mission on your own, don’t die.”

“So much for him being here, I mean I can’t believe that he would do something like that, I thought we were going to be his top priority!” Vretyel said in a sarcastic manner. Vretyel figured that this fire nation team was probably the lowest thing of importance on his radar. But no matter he knew that he and Ayama could do this mission themselves.

Vretyel opened the scroll containing the mission and read it out loud to Ayama, “this doesn’t seem like a hard mission at all, we should get it done quickly” he said with a small grin. “I thought I saw something to the east of here, but I couldn’t be sure, do you want to go check it out?”

Oh this is going to be a fun mission, Vretyel thought, Ayama’s like a cat anyway; maybe she can sniff the animals out. Vretyel chuckled under his breath because of his own adolescent comment.

[WC: 587/1500]
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:11 pm
“Have more important matters to attend to, you two do this mission on your own, don’t die.”

“So much for him being here, I mean I can’t believe that he would do something like that, I thought we were going to be his top priority!” Vretyel said in a sarcastic manner. Vretyel figured that this fire nation team was probably the lowest thing of importance on his radar. But no matter he knew that he and Ayama could do this mission themselves.

She snorted softly, the only sign of her inner laughter. Smirking lightly she shook her head. This was very much like Navi. Of course he would just ditch them. More important matters indeed, what was he doing ANBU missions? She laughed at the absurdity.

“He is powerful enough to be Anbu,” Hisoka reminded her. She paused then wondered if the man really was Anbu. It would certainly explain quite a few things.

A mission to rescue animals eh? She grinned toothily at Vretyel.

“Sounds like a good idea, lets go,” she tensed for the run.

[ WC- 764/1500]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:23 pm
Vretyel and Ayama went to the east looking for this hidden camped, the two did not speak at all to each other as they were walking, but they were both there making sure that if they were to see the camp they could get to it and take the hostage animals in a flash. A few hours went by and the two had not found anything of value, except for some footprints that ensured that they were going in the right direction of the poachers. After another hour or so Vretyel noticed a small encampment just before the border of the fire nation and the sand nation that looked like it was the place. The poachers had been doing some work, and had received a total of what looked like five animals in cages. All the animals were small, like rare rabbits and snakes, along with a rare fox that were only numbered to have at most 20 in the entire world still living. All of these animals would mean a lot of Ryo for the poachers if they were able to sell them on the black market.
However skillful the poachers were however they were not very smart. Their watchman had fallen asleep on the job and the other four were also sound asleep away from the cages. Vretyel and Ayama were cautious though, making sure that there were no other poachers around the area, circling the encampment a few times before formulating a plan. At this point Vretyel only had a say a few words and they both knew what they had to do.
“These poachers look like they need to sleep for a while longer, don’t you?”
This was too easy.

[WC: 1048/1500
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:45 pm
“These poachers look like they need to sleep for a while longer, don’t you?”
This was too easy.

She grinned and nodded her agreement, slipping her kunai from her pouch. She gestured slightly the animals, indicating to Vretyel that he should use his superior strength to open the cages and grab the animals. They were all pretty small so it would be easy for him to carry them. Besides, Hisoka was eyeing the rabbits hungrily through her eyes and she didn’t quite trust herself with them.

She began to channel chakra into her blade pumping it up until she would shock the guards into a deeper sleep. One they wouldn’t wake up from until she and Vretyel were far away. She slid through the branches, the wood barely shuddering as she passed like a shadow over head, closing in above her prey.

When she was correctly positioned over the first guard she dropped from the tree and pressed her blade against his exposed arm, while gaggin him with her hand. His eyes shot open only to roll back soon enough, deep in a new sleep. Grinning wicked she vanished back up the tree and repeated the process on the two other guards, easily subduing them. When that was done she paused up in the trees.

“Come on lets go,” she hissed to Vretyel.

[WC: 1270/1500]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:58 pm
“Come on lets go,” she hissed to Vretyel.

Vretyel had watched in amazement as Ayama was able to get the guards down so easily, it was so nice to see another lighting ninja that was not a total idiot when it came to wielding it. Vretyel had put Crimson on his back and had Ayama put all the Animals on his Bo Staff, since they were all in conveniently made cages that had handles on them. He was able to fit them all onto his back with ease; Vretyel had carried much heavier things on his back than this. As soon as the last animal as hanging off of his Bo staff Vretyel he and Ayama made one last sweep around the perimeter, making sure that they did not miss any animals or guards. When they were satisfied with their work, they both started walking home their separate ways.

“Since I don’t think that Navi will be done with his assignment for a while, I guess it is you and me for the next mission, I will get your part of the reward when I see you again. I will see you later, Ayama”

Vretyel and Ayama then went their separate ways, but again he had forgotten to get his Kunai from Ayama, he would have to make sure to ask her for sure next time.

[Exit: WC: 1490/1500, Request approval for mission when Ayama posts]
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:19 pm
“Since I don’t think that Navi will be done with his assignment for a while, I guess it is you and me for the next mission, I will get your part of the reward when I see you again. I will see you later, Ayama”

“Bye” she waved to him before turning back towards her village. That had been a quick and easy mission, almost too easy. She frowned slightly. It was time to get ranked up, so she could go on missions that actually challenged her. While the money was nice she wanted a fight that would heat her blood and get her going. Grinning at the thought she hummed all the way home.

[EXIT]
[ WC- 1506/1500, +2000 ryo + 15 JP ]
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2410

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:25 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum