Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training (NO KILL Prim/Kochou/Vreytel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training (NO KILL Prim/Kochou/Vreytel)

Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:53 am
Vretyel noticed Primrose as she went to the south. She looks like shes dead, Vretyel thought in his head, is she really taking this seriously? But Vretyel knew that he was going to give it his all. Feeling the wind and seeing the grass move back and forth, and looking at the few clouds move up in the sky at a speedy pace he though today could be very windy. Seeing that he everyone was at least 30 meters away from each other, Vretyel knew that the stage was set. "Ok, Start"

Vretyel decided that the best thing to do now was to wait for somebody else to make a move first, if they didn't, then he would observe his opponents motions and decide who he should go after first.
Kochou Nagato
Kochou Nagato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training (NO KILL Prim/Kochou/Vreytel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training (NO KILL Prim/Kochou/Vreytel)

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:09 am
Trying not to laugh Kochou staarted to move but stopped. "What if I just watched to see if Prim or the guy Vretyel decide to move and who they move towards so I have a general idea who I want to attack." Kochou could spar and fight pretty well. Its one of many means of survival.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:14 am
"How nice, this is working out great! Seriously, he yells go Kochou stops, and I don't want to move. I think..." She trailed off as she focused and did a couple of hand signs creating clones."Oh look two of them and three of me. " She said wondering if anyone was moving. It is not like Kochou Uzumaki to not move, but the intent look on her face said she was plotting, its a look that Primmy instantly recognized.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:24 am
I am wasting time, Vretyel thought, if I am ever sparring again i should consider most of the time making the first move.
Vretyel made the proper hand sign to focus is chakra to his feet, when that was complete he began to sprint towards Primrose. Even though Vretyel was sprinting it would still take about 15 seconds before he would get to Primrose.
Kochou Nagato
Kochou Nagato
Citizen

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:35 am
It's what Kochou was hoping for, because she owed Prim for what Prim had done for her a couple of nights before. This kid was definitely fast but so was Kochou. Kochou ran to jump in front of Prim. "I don't think so!" she said attempting t cut him off before he got to Prim! "You have to get through me first." Kochou could fight and was prepared to stand up for Prim. "If you wanna play I'm ready!" Kochou added.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:43 am
(Really? Kochou! What the heck?)

Primmy's eyes widened! Kochou actually wanted to fight for her? She was only 9! Primmy didn't know what to feel! She had created the clones to try to throw both of them off because she wanted to spar both but Kochous actions had completely thrown Primmy off. "I never get any fun! Fine, but if you to hurt each other I am jumping in damn it! I swear I never get any fun!" Primmy may be a girl and scared of confrontation but she could fight if needed.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:02 am
Seeing that Kochou was trying to intercept me at a slower pace, Vretyel knew that she would get in between Primrose and him when the fight between the two ended, knowing that he was almost double the speed of Kochou with the Chakra speed boost. Seeing the open target Vretyel changed course and ran towards Kochou, swinging at her with a right arm uppercut to the jaw, also lunging in with his right leg for more force.
Kochou Nagato
Kochou Nagato
Citizen

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:15 am
One thing Kochou has in common with Primrose is flexibility! As he moved to uppercut her she bent backwards into a back bend and used her feet to kick his arm out of the wayand she finished flipping over landing upright. "Not bad!" Kochou laughed! Kochou hadn't had fun sparring in about a year, so this was a real treat for her.

(( I hope I typed this right, Prim tried to help me!))
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:26 am
Primrose shook her head. "Oh now I have a headache! Kids! I swear!" Primmy was fed up these two were actually annoying her. More Kochou than the other. Primrose could have handled his attack. She walked over within half a yard from them. "Hey are you lovebirds done? Seriously you two could both attack me at once, I don't care." She knew she might sound a little cocky, but she wasn't exactly weak, and the way these two fought it was like childsplay, literally.

(Not good at sparring, if I mess up please let me know.)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:46 am
Vretyel ignored primrose's comment, he was busy with kochou at the moment, and seeing that she was at least 20 meters away walking towards Vretyel and Kochou, it would take some time for her get towards the two. With the leverage of his left arm and left leg with chakra speed he was able to lunge forward and grab Kochou's left thigh as she kicked his right arm up, seeing as he was much faster than her. Knowing that a kick from right leg was possible if he did nothing else, he immediately kneed Kochou's stomach with his left leg with the leverage it had, but only with half the strength he could normally muster.

Vretyel took Primrose's comment as a challenge. Kochou did deserve justice for attempting to intercept my attack, Vretyel thought, but it does not give me the right complete attack her with a full barrage of knees to the stomach. "Try anything and this one will be with the fullest force of my power, Primrose just called us "lovebirds" and she did challenge us both to fight her. I bet we could both get her if we tried, you in. If not its alright too."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum