Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Yesterday at 11:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherYesterday at 6:55 pmAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereYesterday at 5:39 pmHanzo UchihaA new man Yesterday at 5:37 pmHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Yesterday at 5:36 pmHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambYesterday at 5:34 pmHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadYesterday at 5:33 pmHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalYesterday at 5:28 pmHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonYesterday at 4:56 pmHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Yesterday at 4:55 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kochou Nagato
Kochou Nagato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training (NO KILL Prim/Kochou/Vreytel) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training (NO KILL Prim/Kochou/Vreytel)

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:58 pm
Kochou accepted the attack but was shocked that it didn't hurt as bad as she anticipated it would. "Primrose Keiko Uchiha who do you think you are calling us lovebirds?" Kochou questioned. That did it! Prims full name, if that didn't set Prim into action nothing would! Prim was being to lazy anyway and Kochou was certain her and Vretyel could both take her out together. "I'm in if you are!" Kochou said looking at him.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Training (NO KILL Prim/Kochou/Vreytel) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training (NO KILL Prim/Kochou/Vreytel)

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:21 pm
"What did you just call me? Kochou! You little..." Prim growled. "Control yourself Primmy, don't let her get to you." Prim said to herself. "Focus." She said as she first focused chakra in her eyes. She had to blink a couple of times to turn her sharingan eyes on. "That kid can run pretty fast, if I can at least see his chakra maybe I have a chance." She said to herself. Primmy hated using her eyes, but sometimes she knew she she would have to. The thing she hated, was the little jumble of lights a person becomes in her eyes. "Focus." she saod to herself again. She would also be able to notice the tinier details like his movement. "Okay you two, think you can take me, bring it." Primmy said determined this time with a smirk on her face.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:39 pm
[I am posting then getting off for the night]

Vretyel Grinned at Primrose when her Sharingan eyes, I think she finally ready to fight, no more laziness, Vretyel thought, but those eyes, as an academy student, wow, I have never seen them this close up before. Vretyel was a little stunned but he knew now what he and Kochou had to do, Fight together to beat Primrose. He let go of Kochou's left thigh and turned directly to Primrose, still meters away as she is walking towards us.

"Lets go Kochou" Vretyel said, knowing his actions would do the talking. With the flow of chakra still giving him a boost in speed Vretyel dashed towards the left of Primrose, changed direction so that he was looking directly at the side of her two meters away. Vretyel ran towards primrose and when he was close enough to her he launched a left roundhouse kick to Primrose's back thigh, with the hope of making her fall onto her back. I hope that Kochou knows what I'm trying to accomplish, Vretyel thought to himself, even if I do not succeed in knocking her down Kochou can still do a frontal or side attack after mine.
Kochou Nagato
Kochou Nagato
Citizen

Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:26 am
Kochou tried not to freeze in fear! Kochou was aware Prim didn't like her sharingan eyes, but Kochou feared them! In Kochous mind they were a pure representation of evil! Even though Prims were less scary because they only had one little comma in each eye, she still feared them. "Prims cheating, take her down!" Kochou said running to attack the opposite side Vretyel was.

{Hey you can't use them don't turn them on! I remember tobi, sasuke and Itachi with those scary eyes! }
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:59 am
(My eyes aren't like theirs, I can pretty much only see chakra.)

Figuring she had to think fast about what to do because Vretyel was moving fast, she decided th best option was to dodge his attack and take on Kochous full blow! She knew Vretyels attack would be more dangerous than Kochous. She had a split second to dodge his attack which sadly she didnt completely doge it. She realized he was gonna attack from behind causing her to fall. Thats fine, it hurt and was painful but as Kochou tried to attack her when she was down she used her arm to attempt to knock Kochou down.

(I suck at sparring so I was making an attempt here, I knew someones attack was going to have to hit me regardless)
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:36 am
[Navi is not entering, I'm just moderating a little bit here.

When RP fighting, make sure you remain exactly specific in how to counter and fight/attack. For example:

"He let go of Kochou's left thigh and turned directly to Primrose, still meters away as she is walking towards us."

"As he moved to uppercut her she bent backwards into a back bend and used her feet to kick his arm out of the wayand she finished flipping over landing upright."

"swinging at her with a right arm uppercut to the jaw, also lunging in with his right leg for more force."

Never say:

"Kochou said running to attack the opposite side Vretyel was." or "she used her arm to attempt to knock Kochou down." This is very vague and doesn't really paint a picture in the RP, meaning that most people reading have a different image of what you're trying to say.
Never just claim your attacking without being specific. You should always specify what you're attacking with (weapon, hand, foot,) which hand or foot, how much force, where your aiming your attack, etc. In other words, be specific in your fight, and paint a picture of EXACTLY what you want your character to try and do.

By the way Prim's eyes are one tomoe and are very weak, meaning she could probably see the outline of your chakra at best, and it will even hurt her head if she has them on too long.

I'll keep watching, and answer any questions if you have them. Just PM more or what not, I'll have Navi show up later, keep fighting and good luck.]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:00 am
(( So yeah her and I are both learning thanks for the tips for us, lol. He is right Primmys eyes are very weak, she has had them on for a few minutes, poor girl is gonna have a headache. Will try to be less Vague))
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:04 am
[thanks Navi]

Vretyel observed Primrose as she fell, blocking Kochou's attack with her left arm, leaving her left, completely open for an attack. As Primrose fell Vretyel firmly landed his left foot on the ground and concentrated his chakra to his left arm. He aimed a hit at her left side right under the ribcage with a frontal punch. Since she was closer to ground than Vretyel hands would be going if he punched straight, he angled his punch down, meaning that when he hit would not only hit her thigh, but it would also make her land on the ground with almost double the force as if she was just falling.
Kochou Nagato
Kochou Nagato
Citizen

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:39 am
Kochou tried to avoid Prims arm. "You make yourself an easy target Prim!" Kochou said putting her foot next to Prims neck. Yes Prim tried to grab her but Prims attention was focused away for a tiny second allowing Kochou the time needed to attack. "Prim someone could easily take you out. I thought you were more advanced than us, but apparently you aren't."Kochou said grabbing Prims arm and holding. Her foot next to Prims throat.

(Was this better? I tried following your tips.)
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:51 am
[You're being more descriptive so good, although don't forget to use (grabbed with LEFT hand or grabbed with RIGHT hand or something, just to add that extra layer of detail and be specific.)

Also, remember not to autohit either: "grabbing Prims arm and holding. Her foot next to Prims throat."

Saying you're grabbing her arm is technically autohitting and is wrong. This can be easily fixed by saying "attempting to grab Prim's arm and holding" or "lunging with her left hand to grab ahold of Prim's arm"

Use the words "attempted" or "aimed", as you are not aloud to call a free hit without special circumstances. A good example of this is:
"He aimed a hit at her left side right under the ribcage with a frontal punch." ]

[PRIMS TURN]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum