Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Training (NO KILL Prim/Kochou/Vreytel) Empty Training (NO KILL Prim/Kochou/Vreytel)

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:33 am
Prim had been asked to go out and do some training so she decided to do it. Yawning and sitting down in the field she leaned over and whined,"I so don't wanna be up right now." She sat up and stretched. It was earlier in the morning than she liked being up, and after recent events she was exhausted. She looked around the training field with tired eyes. "I am taking a long nap when I go home." She laughed.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training (NO KILL Prim/Kochou/Vreytel) Empty Re: Training (NO KILL Prim/Kochou/Vreytel)

Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:33 am
Vretyel walked up to where Primrose was at the field. Only seeing her from a distance before at the academy it was pretty exciting to finally train outside of class with her. It was the morning, about the time the sun would begin to illuminate the sky with shades of red and orange. Vretyel was used to waking up this early on occasion to look at the sky as the sun rose, so the time didn't phase him as much Vretyel also observed the sky, no clouds for as far he could see, peaceful. Vretyel felt comfort in seeing this peaceful, he assumed it would be a sign of peaceful, mutual, and productive training for both of us.

From Observing the sky Vretyel observed the field in which we would be training, it was almost a compltely flat surface with no trees for as far as the eye could see. To the left, or east,of where Vretyel met Primrose he noticed tall grass, knowing that the grass could easily conceal either of us if we layed down on our stomach or back. To the North and Northwest, behind and to the right of where prim was standing, there were small hills scattered throughout, nothing major, but if someone were to be running backwards, they could catch them off guard if they weren't aware. But to the West and the South, to the right of Primrose and to the direction Primrose was facing, it was all flat, with short grass. Vretyel thought that Primrose had chosen an excellent place to train, seeing that there we could practice a wide range of skills, depending on where we decided to spar.

Looking Extremely groggy, Primrose stared at me with glassy eyes, clearly exhausted from previous endeavors. Vretyel stood only feet away when he finally spoke, "Good Morning Primrose."

((I am under the impression that Kochou is not there yet, so I posted in that manner=D)
Kochou Nagato
Kochou Nagato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training (NO KILL Prim/Kochou/Vreytel) Empty Re: Training (NO KILL Prim/Kochou/Vreytel)

Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:44 am
[I have now arrived]

Kochou was already awake a couple of hours before this. her long red pulled to the side in a ponytail and her blue jeans and brown tank top seem to offset her hair. She observed the Kid who walked up to Prim, then she looked at him and put her finger to her lips as though to say "Shhh." Kochou walked up behind a very sleepy Prim and poked her in the sides. "MORNING PRIM!" Kochou yelled poking her then running around to the other side of the kid on the field. "Hi I 'm Kochou Uzumaki." She introduced herself.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:49 am
Primmy looked up at her classmate and smiled! As she was about to say hi, she feels Kochou poke her in the sides and not knowing who it was ,she jumps and yells! "Kochou that wasn't funny!" Primmy said trying not to laugh. "Okay I am officially awake!" Primmy stands up and stretches.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:30 pm
Interesting, Vretyel thought, observing the way Primrose and Kochou interacted with each other. He then turned to nod at Kochou, "Vretyel Inazumahi".

Kochou Uzumaki, Vretyel thought, he had never heard of the name before but didn't really give it much attention. He was more interested in observing and participating in the coming training. The sky had turned to shades of red and orange as Vretyel predicted, and after glacing up to still see no clouds in the sky he turned his attention back over to primrose, looking slightly more lively than before because of Kochou.

"Since you got here first, want to explain how this training is going to work today?"
Kochou Nagato
Kochou Nagato
Citizen

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:41 pm
"Yeah, how are we doing this?" Kochou asked standing beside Vretyel. Kochou was very curious as well. It was early in the morning and she was ready to have some fun! This would be most interesting because of the wide range of age differences between the three of them. Kochou smiled at the thought of finally being able to spar someone and learn to protect herself. "Hurry up Prim, we are ready to do this!" Kochou said excitedly.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:18 pm
Primmy sighs, she likes the fact that these two are so anxious to actually train. "Okay how do we want to do this, what do we want to do, I am game for anything." She said looking from one to the other. "My brain is not yet functioning so I will let you kids decide and I will just go with." she said as she stretched. Primmy was very skinny and looked almost like a stick figure when she stretched. She was about ready to spar now herself considering she was almost fully awake, even after Kochou scared her she was still tired. At least today she was working with others instead of alone. It would do her some good to be social.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:39 pm
"Alright then." Vretyel said, observing what looked like laziness in Primrose, Kochou sounding like she would need direction, and Vretyel thinking that we had wasted enough time as it is. The sky had turned from a bright orange sun rising to an increasingly blue one. Vretyel decided to put the matters into his own hands.

"It will be a free for all, We will each choose an area to start, at least 30 meters away from each other. Once we are ready ill yell begin, OK?" Ill go to the tall grass to east." And Vretyel began walking towards the location.
Kochou Nagato
Kochou Nagato
Citizen

Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:34 am
"Sounds good to me." Kochou said walking towards a area of dirt. Having been raised in the woods she could do a few small jutsus with her wind element. Why not try them now? Kochou kind of smiled, either Prim was up to something or she was just being lazy! Which is not unusual for Prim. As Kochou walked to her area of dirt she could feel the wind blowing, and she was prepared!
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:40 am
Primmy yawned, she really wasn't into this today, but she had promised someone she would do it and if she makes a promise she keeps it. She smiled as she walked over to a grassy area towards the south. She had the idea that she might just be lazy and make clones to go for her, ut that would like bad on her and she had to much pride to do that. "Ready and waiting whenever you are!" Primmy said rolling her eyes.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum