Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 2:08 pmMarabelle BlossomA map to aid the villageToday at 2:07 pmMarabelle BlossomTraining, or making friendsToday at 2:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWhen the storm comesToday at 2:06 pmMarabelle BlossomMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:37 pmMizaki HyuugaHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
35 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 12%
13 Posts - 9%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Heart to Heart (No Kill/ Echo and Primrose) - Page 2 Empty Re: Heart to Heart (No Kill/ Echo and Primrose)

Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:25 pm
"Yeah I like a drink- I mean when I get older I may drink now and then. I have never killed anyone, but I sure as hell don't want to be a merchant." Primrose finally giggled. "Thanks for talking with me Echo, you actually helped me." She hugs him fairly quickly as to not upset him. "You are an inspirational person." She said hopping off the bed.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Heart to Heart (No Kill/ Echo and Primrose) - Page 2 Empty Re: Heart to Heart (No Kill/ Echo and Primrose)

Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:29 pm
"Right Right" He says his shoulders tensing further at the hug half expecting a kunai too dig into him but he refrains from lashing out or locking her in in a joint lock, instead he gives her a weak smile his brow still furrowed in slight annoyance.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:53 am
"You helped me out a lot." Prim smiled at him again. She figured he knew how to help and could say the words needed to be said. Its why she talked to him. "Okay I will leave you alone now Echo, see you later!" She gave him one final hug before she left the room.

(Exit Primrose)
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:27 am
Echo sighed before returning to his earlier task of relaxation...

[Exit.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum