Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 9:43 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 52%
5 Posts - 22%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tamekaze
Tamekaze
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Brother? A Friend? An Ally (Johnny Only) Empty A Brother? A Friend? An Ally (Johnny Only)

Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:54 pm
It was one of those days here in Kirigakure, the wind was blowing violently, clouds were becoming dark, it was a normal stormy day. Meizo was outside when he looked up having his blonde hair waving around and his black ninja collar doing the same. Meizo stared at the clouds for some while before taking a big breathe in and puffing it out. "Tsk..such a boring life, brother is all in the world traveling, god know where he is and I'm stuck here listening to mom and dad talk about how great of a son he is. Damn!" Meizo yelled out as he went to grab his sword from his back and then realizing a bigger problem. "Damn!, I keep forgetting I broke my sword..how can I look at my dad and say I don't have a sword.." Meizo cursed under his breathe and kicked a pebble on the ground as it slapped into a tree and bounced off, falling back towards Meizo. "Tsk.." He said finally as he kept on walking away.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Brother? A Friend? An Ally (Johnny Only) Empty Re: A Brother? A Friend? An Ally (Johnny Only)

Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:53 am
Johnny found himself lost his mind was not in the right place "How could the mist village be in such disorder without someone protecting our village how can we live without fear" Johnny look to the sky hoping for a answer "Blah why do i get myself into thinking like this I don't even like confilcy myself unless i have to" Johnny overheard a noise "Who's out there" Johnny said to himself as he made his way closer to the nosie he being creeper closer as he look over behide a tree "I can't see a thing should i just leave i really don't feel like getting into a fight" Johnny then notice the ninja talking to himself about his brother "Seems like this guy has some problems too but where is he from" He took a closer look to see the mist headband "Good at least his from here Should i approach him" Johnny pasued thinking of what could happen if the ninja feel in danger "Well he goes nothing" Johnny came up to the ninja "This really goes out of character of me but i have a good feeling about you so i would like to introduce myslef my name is Johnny Yuki" Johnny had his hand out "Would you like a help up?"
Tamekaze
Tamekaze
Citizen

A Brother? A Friend? An Ally (Johnny Only) Empty Re: A Brother? A Friend? An Ally (Johnny Only)

Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:50 pm
Meizo heading off into the forest that came before the sea, he heard creeping noises as well as that creeping feeling around him. "Being stalked..tsk." Meizo said to himself in a whisper. He then took a few more steps before turning around to this so call ninja standing in front of him. "Johnny Yuki? A Kiri clan." He said as he looked at Johnny's headband, proving that he was from Kiri. "Help? help for what?" Meizo said as he lookedat Johnny's head. Being stubborn as Meizo sometimes is he took a small breath in and nodded. "Nice to meet you sorry if you felt a sense of coldness coming from me. Name is Meizo from the Hozuki Clan." Meizo shook Johnny's hand as he then turned around and started to begin to walk again.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:01 pm
Johnny had the same attitude to people so it didn't fazed him "Hozuki, I heard of you guys" Johnny saw Meizo walk away "Seems like your not the one for talking" Johnny began to walk behide Meizo not acting to enger to want to talk to him "So Meizo was it I was thinking the Mist not in the best shape right now and that we need to stick together don't you think?" Johnny still behide Meizo waited for a reply
Tamekaze
Tamekaze
Citizen

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:43 am
"The Mist? Yeah this village seems to be getting weaker and weaker." Meizo said as he came out of his small day dream as he kept on walking with Johnny. "Remember the stories, the Bloody Mist, now it's just like a refuge village" Meizo sighed when he said that but kept on moving forward. He remembered that he was placed into a team just recently and figured he had to meet up with them but he decided to do it later. "So why are you out here?" He asked Johnny.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:59 pm
"I come out here to think" Johnny reply then looking up to the sky he then regain force back to Mezio "This village has hit rock bottom and my goal is to bring it back but i can't do it on my own i need ninja like yourself to help support my idea" Johnny stop walking "One ninja can't change the world not even the great Madara" Johnny held out his hand "I need someone one on my side someone who will go face death not knowing if he will come back alive or not" Two birds circle above the two "I think fate brought us together to full fill this goal what do you say?
Tamekaze
Tamekaze
Citizen

Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:50 am
"Fate?" Meizo laughed at that. "I never really thought about fate but we both have a common idea, having this village be rebuilt and strengthen. But I also have to catch up with my brother.." Meizo then took a while to think and decided this was the best thing to do. "Mmm rebuilding a whole village from it's ashes..this is perfect actually. I can finally open my parents' eyes and then they can see what I'm capable of doing." Meizo reached for Johnny's hand and shook it. "Death isn't even that bad. I'm with you all the way. Promise." He said joking around. The pact of two friends and the birds as witnesses showed that the alliance between Johnny and Meizo would last for years and years to come.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum