Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A New Era: Azaiyo of the Hidden Sand Empty A New Era: Azaiyo of the Hidden Sand

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:36 am
Azaiyo would walk to the destination where all of his dreams of a shinobi would now come true, Sunagakure. No longer did Azaiyo need the Island Village, he was all grown up now. Azaiyo stood there, looking at the gates as he could already see his new plans inside. "I'm going to be the hero of this village..." Azaiyo said to himself, "....And the savior of all others. This is my new paradise now, and it will be until I die, knowing that I made a difference in this world." Azaiyo would begin to walk closer to the gates as they would open. Lights would shine as Azaiyo would take his first glimpse of his new village. He could see the wonderful nature that this village had. A new era was about to begin, and Azaiyo was going to enjoy it. "The new Kazekage has arrived!" Azaiyo said to himself as he was about to take a step into this village, and embark on a new journey.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

A New Era: Azaiyo of the Hidden Sand Empty Re: A New Era: Azaiyo of the Hidden Sand

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:05 pm
Guards were almost always stationed at the main entrance to Sunagakure no Sato, and today was no different. Two different chuunin had been assigned to watch and check anyone coming into the village. If someone had wished to enter the village they would need to clarify who they were, what they were doing coming to the village, and where they were from. There were situations that presented themselves at various times when someone would wanderer off to Sunagakure no Sato in hopes of joining the village and becoming a loyal member of the village. It seemed as though this new person attempting to enter the village had that in mind, only something was different about this situation, they actually had someone naive enough to claim they would be the new Kazekage without even being a member of the village first and talking to the elders.

One the Chuunin quickly stepped in front of the shinobi attempting to enter the village and claim Kage status. "What is your business here just walking into our village without permission? If you are looking to become a shinobi of Sunagakure no Sato, that is fine, but you'll have to come with me to talk to the elders." he said to the bold young man. It actually didn't matter the shinobi's reasoning, he was going to take him to see the elders anyways. "Follow me to their office, if you are here for any other reason you can tell them and they will deal with you."

Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

A New Era: Azaiyo of the Hidden Sand Empty Re: A New Era: Azaiyo of the Hidden Sand

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:19 pm
Azaiyo had his reasons for becoming the Kazekage. The Kazekage was a leader, and more importantly, a hero. Azaiyo's dream really connected with this position. If Azaiyo could become Kazekage, he could have a whole village support him in saving the shinobi world. He continued to think about this as he suddenly saw the face of one of the guards. The guard seemed to have very high status. He gave him a look as if he wanted to test Azaiyo, maybe he knew about Azaiyo's wishes and dreams already. As the guard simply questionned him with his strange gestures, he noticed another shinobi of high class approach him, asking him who he was and why he was here, at the village gates of Sunagakure. Azaiyo recognized the clothing that this man wore. It seemed very similar to the clothing that some shinobi wore in Azaiyo's old village, the Island Village. This man seemed to look like a Chuunin judging by Azaiyo's memories and knowledge.

Azaiyo stood there, stunned by being asked about personal information quite quickly. He overcame this as he began to finally reply to this Chuunin. "I am Azaiyo, a former shinobi of the Island Village. I believe I can put a lot of determination and change to this village, and become its next leader, for I am known as the Tenseissun, The Divine One. Of course I recognize that I am only a newcomer to this village, so it will take me some time to prove myself worthy of this position that I wish to obtain. I just want to let you know that if you accept me into this village, I will always put my life before the other shinobi of this village and protect them with the best of my abilities when troublesome people arrive." As Azaiyo finished his short greeting, the man asked that Azaiyo would come to see one of the elders of the village. Azaiyo gladly accepted this as this was possibly an opportunity to make a great first impression on this village.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:54 pm
The chuunin admired what the shinobi had to say and respected him more than he previously did when the young man bluntly called out about being the new Kazekage. He could only hope that if the day came when the new shinobi was a Sungakure shinobi and managed to become Kazekage, that he would remember those words and be a great leader. For now, the young man needed to be accepted as a Sunagakure shinobi.

Reaching the room where the elders were meeting at, he presented the young man named Azaiyo to them. "This is Azaiyo, he speaks with confidence and wishes to become a shinobi of Sunagakure no Sato." he said, introducing Azaiyo and leaving out the part about wanting Kazekage, as that would make the elders question the young man even more.

The elders eyes shifted to one another and puased without saying anything for a moment as they studied the young man known as Azaiyo. "Do you truly wish to become a loyal Shinobi of Sunagakure no Sato?" one of the elders questioned, stressing the word loyal as to make it clear that they were not looking to take on people who did not wish to actually fight for Sunagakure no Sato.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:43 am
As Azaiyo approached the elders thanks to the Chuunin, the Chuunin would use face gestures, trying to send a message to Azaiyo. Azaiyo figured out that he'd best leave out the part where he said he wanted to become Kazekage, for this was just an introduction that would get him into the village at the least. Azaiyo figured he could talk to the elders another time about becoming Kazekage. The elders would stare at Azaiyo for a moment, then look at each other, giving their thoughts on this boy. Five elders stood before Azaiyo. They each managed different factors of Sunagakure no Sato, for at the moment there was no leader. "Do you truly wish to become a shinobi of Sunagakure no Sato?" the elder in the center of the group asked. It had seemed as if the elder who sat in the middle of the group's job was to manage the shinobi of Sunagakure. Azaiyo would walk closer to the elders as he smiled brightly. After this, Azaiyo would get into a more serious matter as the elders wanted to see if Azaiyo would truly be a loyal shinobi of their village, not a waste of time.

Azaiyo began to speak to the elders. "I wish to become a shinobi of this village only to protect it and support the other shinobi with the best of my abilities, for I am selfless." As Azaiyo would say this he would decide to add in the part about becoming Kazekage. "I will put my life before all other shinobi at all times and try my best to make a difference in not only this village, but all the rest. You see, my goal is to be the hero of the shinobi world, the Tenseissun of which other shinobi call me now. Maybe this does not suit the leadership, the Kazekage position of this village, but if not I will try my best to go beyond that. I follow the path of God. The five Kage villages, even those villages whom are unrecognized will be peaceful one day, and I want to be the one responsible. This is my role of a shinobi. I always persevere, stay loyal to every person that I see as a gift of God, and destroy those who were born from the depths of hell. I guarantee you that once I die, I can say that I have made a big and very honorable difference to this world, especially to this village which I hope to be a part of." Azaiyo finished off his speech as he would allow the elders to make their final decision.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:36 pm
The elders stood and listened as the young man spoke with assertive confidence and determination. They respected that Azaiyo wanted to be Kazekage for honorable reasons and seemed to truly care about Sunagakure no Sato. They could not just simply hand over leadership to a newcomer regardless of reasons being presented to them, although they could take that into consideration and possibly give the leadership position to that person around some time of waiting to make sure this is not some trap.

"For now we shall allow you to be a Sunagakure no Sato shinobi. We'll talk to you again at a later time about the Kazekage positions. We welcome you into our village in hopes that you mean what you say and maybe one day soon you could become the leader." the leader elder spoke, making it clear that while the Kazekage position was out of reach right now, it was not forever out of reach.

(Meh, little short. You're Suna now.)
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:13 pm
As the elders had concluded their chat with Azaiyo about his citizenship in Sunagakure no Sato, Azaiyo felt more welcome than ever. This is where his new journey was about to begin. Azaiyo looked back to the leading elder as she gave him a positive look, notifying him that there would come a time where he would return here to discuss matters about becoming Kazekage. However, for now, Azaiyo would need to train at his best so he would be able to take this position and live with it forever successfully. A new era had officially arrived, as Azaiyo was prepared to learn Sunagakure no Sato's way of living.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum