Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Training with Azaiyo [Private] Empty Training with Azaiyo [Private]

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:53 pm
She came walking from a staircase of stones, as a smoke cloud obscures Sameonna, but only for a moment. As she walks from the bearded dusts - her body soon becomes visible. Long, blonde hair flowing - covering a top-shirt marked in black, and bordered with green. A somewhat loose, gray sweatshirt lays beneath, yet still it hugs to her curves with ease, further accentuating her bust appearance and other important ratios. A high collar covered her Cursed Seal, but she never really spoke about it to anyone. The marking would resemble a combined effort between the Cursed Seal of Heaven, as well as the Cursed Seal of Earth. She had knee-high black tights on, stopping rather shorter than the knee.

On her right leg, a strapped pouch, containing various ninja tool and said equipment of the like. Her ANBU mask covered her face, as nothing could be seen - the insignia of Konohagakure laying upon it, engraved - but there was more to the symbol. It seemed to have Kirigakure's mist insignia behind it - formed together in a manner. However, a more offsetting attire she bares says she belongs elsewhere - a headband marked with the silver covenant's symbol. A cross with 4 slices in the inner corners. She was awaiting the arrival of Azaiyo. This specific training site was surrounded by a small lake of water, multiple trees around said lake.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training with Azaiyo [Private] Empty Re: Training with Azaiyo [Private]

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:06 pm
Azaiyo was driven to this village known as Konohagakure. It was known to be the most popular village in the world. Azaiyo's appearance sure created strange feedback from other shinobi. His redish-orange hair, blue eyes, white tuxedo, white dress pants, and white dress shoes made him look like a weathy wanderer other than a ninja. Girls would surround Azaiyo as they were gold-diggers. All they wanted was Azaiyo's ryo and belongings, not his true being. Azaiyo ran away from the girls as this was not his task. Azaiyo's task was to meet up with a girl known as Sameonna Hoshigaki. Classified was her middle name. The way she set up this plan seemed very secret, something no ordinary shinobi would be invited to. Azaiyo was honored.

Azaiyo's belief was becoming one with nature in order to serve God and become friends with everyone he could find. He learned to communicate with animals and study their ways. Azaiyo was a very intelligent man as he discovered the techniques that monkeys do that could possibly help a shinobi. He used one of these techniques to surprise Sameonna as he would quickly jump from tree to tree, using only a single leg and hand as he flew by. He landed softly on the ground as Sameonna's appearance became visible. Azaiyo approached the lady, smiling and looking up into the sky as a dove would land on his fingertips. Doves were Azaiyo's favorite thing in life. They gave him pleasure and good luck in any situation. Azaiyo now stood in front of Sameonna as he bowed to her, greeting her with his fine presence. "Hi, I'm Azaiyo!" he smiled as he stuck his hand openly towards the lady, hoping for a handshake in response.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:36 pm
Sameonna would look at the man as she walked toward her, his arm lifted in a meaningful gesture as a dove quietly flies from the skies above and rests its talons on his hand. 'Hmm.....' she'd think, scanning him and looking him up and down. His chakra signature was moderately-leveled.. So the chances of him being someone above a Genin were slim, but then again - look at Sameonna. She doesn't seem like much but shes most likely one of the most lethal shinobi in the world right now.

She was sure her size would surprise him. She was merely four foot eleven - not tall at all. However, she'd tap his hand away and salute formally, as a soldier should. She rarely took things like this lightly and almost always stuck to the military code of things, or followed the guidelines that she set so highly for herself. Expectations were a great majority of how she felt when it came to her footsoldiers. They must exceed the expectations to join. She wondered if he had it in him. "Hello.. I am Kagehizakouyou - the Shadow of the Elements.." She'd look at him through her mask, the facade of shadows looms, and renders her disguise perfected - unknown as to what her face looks like. "You'd more recognize me by my shinobi name, Sameonna Hoshigaki - however."
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:11 pm
Azaiyo began to laugh as his hand was tapped away as this girl known as Sameonna was giving him an odd face. "Haha!" Azaiyo chuckled, "I know that face! You don't think I'm very strong do you? Well, I don't mind if you don't. I will give you my opinion though. Being strong or highly reputated is not key. Being a shinobi truly means showing yourself to the world. God taught me that. You're lucky I tell you about my religion because I don't speak to strangers much. You obviously have gained my trust. All I will tell you is, my being will dazzle you in the future. I was told you wanted something from me, and judging by your mask and your entitled name, you seem quite strong. I would be honored to work with you, but just as long as you can cooperate with me."

Azaiyo turned away, gazing at the birds in the sky as they would silently rest on his body. "This village seems nice." he said, "I don't get why you dare to wear a mask. Hiding your identity is a sign of no respect and not showing who you truly are to God. On the other hand, it is your choice though. I am on the path of becoming a hero one day, and I hope you will be one of the people to join me. Join me as a training partner, and I will show you my full potential. I will leave it there." Azaiyo began to walk away, hoping for Sameonna to stop him.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:51 pm
She'd simply stare at him void of emotion as he laughed. But then she suddenly broke from her military disposition. She'd scan him up and down and take a gander at his chakra level through her sensory. It wasn't too high, but high enough to be a valuable asset to the organization. She placed his power level at around a Genin or Chunin. "Being a shinobi means to follow the guidelines of your village.. To murder and kill in the name of someone else, baring the battle standard of your country.. To be an undefeatable force of reckoning.. My reputation is not earned without ill-thought, Azaiyo. That I can assure you of. I have definitely paid my debt to my country, and myself."

She'd flip her hair and think for a moment, briefly returning her gazing eyes to Azaiyo. "Your religion seems an interesting one.. But the fact that you state yourself as a being instead of a human vessel tells me that your power is hidden by the facade of demonic entities.. Or a darker form of chakra - or a divine being of power, with a form of chakra that is spiritually significant; and most likely a devastating force to triumph with.." She'd smile, pulling her collar down and turning her head slightly. Her cursed seal of heaven and earth could be seen, swirling tomoe - three curved lines mark the area between each respective symbol. Her cleavage could clearly be seen, but she was sure he wasn't focusing on her boobs at this point. "I myself have a bit of knowledge regarding the dark arts. That is if you even know what this seal really is." She'd smile at him.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:17 pm
Azaiyo looked back at the woman as she did have some interesting things to say. He heard that being a true shinobi meant following the guidelines of your village. Also you have to kill and murder in the name of someone else, baring the battle standard of your country. The final thing that Azaiyo had to reflect on was that this lady said that you have to be an undefeatable force of reckoning. Azaiyo smiled once again, this time in a more graceful gesture. "You do impress me, Sameonna. You and I sure have something in common. It is true that you have to protect your village and kill threats that haunt the ones you love while serving your country. Sure you have to be an undefeatable force as well, but is it really your village that you have to protect, or the entire world?" Azaiyo looked at Sameonna once again as she stated that Azaiyo calling himself a being meant that he was rather demonic instead of a human vessel.

Azaiyo took some time to think as he finally came up with a solution to show this girl what he was truly talking about. "I call myself a being because I am not like other shinobi. In fact, I do not want to be called a shinobi any longer. Shinobi can become dark. Shinobi can become corrupt. Shinobi can serve their village proud but they do not see the real goodness of society. I am a divine being. I serve God as he gives me strength to become the hero and savior of not only villages, but of mankind as well. I can seek devils. My life goal is to annihilate the corruption of this world, even if it costs me my life. Nothing I say has to matter to you! My powers don't have to matter to you! My ways of nature, my ways of life, this will all lead me to my dreams! I will rid the world of darkness! As long as I can say I have done something heroic and made a difference in this world, I will die proudly. Call me a devil, I don't care. As long as I have hope and serve God, nothing can stop me. There's nothing more to it than that!"
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:38 pm
She smiled and removed her mask as he said all of this. "It sounds like you follow your religion devoutly.. I highly respect and admire your passion to fight for the goodness in the world, instead of turning into the evil and corrupt being that most shinobi fall pray to." She'd flip her hair, covering her seal back up. "I will call you Tenseissun. The Divine One." She scratched her head and licked her lips, feeling they were getting a bit dry. "Indeed, it would seem that you and I certainly do have things in common. The ferocity displayed when talking about things that we think highly of.. And your inner desire for power equally matches mine." She sat down on a bench nearby the location they were at previously and look at him. "I suppose we're different in a single aspect.. That aspect being that I would do anything to gain the power to avenge my mother, and destroy the one responsible for her death." She'd extend her arms out and reflect her palms to the surface of her eyes. She would scan over the empty hands, which clench soon after. "I believe I already have the prowess to conquer my enemy.. For now however, I must lay dormant. Greater hands are at work in this world than my own..." She'd look at him and smile. ".. It would seem."
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:04 pm
Azaiyo saw the face of Sameonna, deeply thinking about her mother who passed away, yet again because of this corrupt universe. Azaiyo was overwhelmed that Sameonna understood everything that Azaiyo thought about in his life and that she could trust whatever he said from now on. He would carefully flicker the fingertip that a dove rested on, allowing it to move onto the chest of Sameonna. "I am glad you have so much passion and heart in your life." he smiled. Azaiyo then began to tell a story about his childhood. "I grew up an orphan. I did not know who my parents were, so I assumed they were dead. People had told me that they were heroes in their timeframe. They were in the gigantic war 261 years ago when the Akatsuki collided with the shinobi of all villages. They served their generation proudly. Unfortunately, as the population grows, more and more evil is created. This is why I have a better purpose in life. I also have two brothers, who died for the sake of keeping me alive as a baby. Darkness tried to conquer me as well. I am sorry that your mother had to suffer from this, but I just want to let you know that every child of God has a gift. Maybe your mother's gift was allowing someone like you to exist, to continue her path of eliminating darkness just like me."

Azaiyo continued on as he wanted to notify Sameonna of one more thing before their journey was about to begin. "In life, be sure to have a fantasy." he stated, "Fantasies allow you to see all good things in life, and find the ways of overcoming the darkness outside. When you have dreams, you have faith and hope. Faith and hope allow you to go anywhere. As a lady of light, you serve to make a difference in this world, I want to do the same." Azaiyo passed a picture to Sameonna. "This picture was taken just before my whole family was split apart. Even as a baby, that was the beginning of when I saw that I was going to grow up as a hero. As you may see, this picture shows unity, the thing I am most passionate about in life. United in this world, light always conquers the dark. I would like you to join me as together, we can not only avenge your mother, but create a new generation, when the light shines proudly over us all and all darkness is removed from this world. I know both you and I can do this. You have powers that astound me, and I have the gifts that God has given me under my renowned name, Tesneissun. Join me as the stars will guide us to victory."
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:17 pm
She was surprised to see that another person aside from herself has gone through the same amount of emotional trauma she had. Oddly enough, his background was all about family. But he didn't let the darkness consume his body and turn him into a person he didn't want to become. Sameonna had let the darkness corrupt her. To the point where she forcefully placed a cursed seal on herself and manifested her hatred to master it. It was true. She hated people, and she would do anything to kill them. One thing not many people knew about were the air tubes she had within her arms. They could easily destroy anything around her with them. A scary thought it was to have so much power and not use it.

She'd take the picture in hand and look over it. Varied heads of all heights were shown, she notes a picture of the former Hokage. He was rumored to be one of the most powerful ninja to ever come from the village. If this boy Azaiyo was anything like she hoped for him to be, this was going to be a glorious partnership. She had plans for him.. Plans to unlock his inner ability and shape him into a force to be reckoned with. She'd smile at him and stand. "Hmm.. Yes... Lets wipe the very face of evil from this planet. Let us bring an end to the destructive tyranny that is imposed on these lands. All who are guilty will fall, crippled. They falter under the might of our power - and they will die with those they fight alongside." She'd begin walking, hoping he'd follow. Speaking aloud, she'd continue the conversation. "Fantasies are stories created by people to warp their mind into thinking happy endings are possible.. You may see the good in life, but in a fantasy - there are dark, evil things afoot. And it is just as easily to succumb to their everlasting arrogance as it is to walk the path of righteousness and fight to vanquish those demons from reality. I believe we are among the few who walk that path."
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:48 pm
Sameonna had officially who Azaiyo was as a person. Azaiyo began to hear here speak, this time in a positive tone as he knew now that the time had come to make change. As Sameonna would walk ahead of him, he would hear her speak about how much people were shrouded with darkness, and how few people there were that still remained with good virtues. Azaiyo caught up to Sameonna as he began to make her feel more comfortable. "There are many people that provide happiness to society." Azaiyo smiled, "There are those in the heavens, who each died for the sake to save a fraction of the chaos that goes on in the universe today. Even those who think destruction is an admiration have something that makes them pure, we just got to help them unleash it and overcome the shadows that currently feast at their inner selves. There is no such thing as going down the wrong path, just up. Those who are demonic are frozen on this path of light and shining stars, crying for help to turn their life around. We must allow those, frozen on the path of light to continue running, up to the path of a hero."

Azaiyo continued to comfort Sameonna as he walked until he would see a mark, much like a seal on her body. The way it was formed showed it was much like a Cursed Seal. Normally it would show that one was a being of darkness. However, this girl seemed to be able to control it at the time. "Looks like you have some extraordinary power." Azaiyo said, "Just know that any power you contain or any power that tries to overcome you will not unless you allow it to. Do not try and remove that seal from yourself. Instead, try to use it to serve you. As you proceed the way you should live by, no obstacles will stop you. I will prove that to you as we continue to help each other through the journey ahead."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum