Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Hideaki Training #1 Empty Hideaki Training #1

Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:13 pm
Hideaki was up at six am Getting ready for his training He was so exited to use his new jutsu he didnt even brush his teeth and didn't even eat his breakfast. Hideaki knew that he has to train hard to be a strong shinobi and to protect others from harm. He got his clothes on ad walked out of his doors and locked them. He was walking in fast pace thinking in his mind how hes going to make the jutsu happen and if he could make two clones or even more. He went to a show a really lovely shop they were selling all sorts of stuff that kids like and for low money too Hideaki buy'ed one point five liter bottle of water. He finally reached training ground he was so happy that he can finally learn his new jutsu. He started training my stretching and jugging around the training ground so he doesn't hurt any muscles . "Alright lets do this" shouted the little Hideaki. He tried so hard but none of the clones showed up he though "This is pointless i will never make any clones" sat down next to a tree and started crying. After awhile he stranded up and tried again "Ram-->Snake-->Tiger. Bunshin no jutsu" he shouted. He looked around him to see if he made a clone and he did!!! It was at the right side of Hideaki. Hideaki was amazed that he created the clone he wiped his tears from his eyes and started laughing Hideaki never was so happy. "I finally did it learned the first jutsu its amazing i'm super happy im going to celebrate this!!!" he said. After he made the first clone he made another one now he wanted to see if he will run with him "Ram-->Snake-->Tiger. Bunshin no jutsu" he said again this time the clone was on his left side. Clone looked at Hideaki and looked forward again Hideaki happily said "Come one clone lets see if u can run with me" And he started running, the clone was following him everywhere he went. Now he tried to make two clones but was no good for him he still couldn't master to make two clones. Then he saw a man entering training ground he run up to him quickly and asked "Can I show you my clone jutsu and ill try run with him also shuffle with him and in the end you tell us which one of us is real person". The man nodded his head and said "yes i can do that for a kid by the way whats your name" he asked. Hideaki didnt hear him and just ran away from him, he reached his position and asked the man if hes ready man nodded his head again. Hideaki said "Ram-->Snake-->Tiger. Bunshin no jutsu" and started running clone and Hideaki ran in different positions to make the man confused. Then he stopped and asked the man to choose. Man chose the person on the left that was a clone. Hideaki in Amazed voice said "Im sorry you chose the wrong person he was a clone but anyway thanks for sticking around and helping me". Man happily nodded and went back to his training.

547 words please approve this is for chakra
Anonymous

Hideaki Training #1 Empty Re: Hideaki Training #1

Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:37 pm
2 chakra, 2 JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum