Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training with a missing nin [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training with a missing nin [Private]

Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:42 pm
[OOC: If anything it should be 5000 each. It's sparing AND training so you need to dramatically increase the skill of people involved.]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Training with a missing nin [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training with a missing nin [Private]

Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:54 am
OOC: 5000 each that should be a bit hardcore don't you think?
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:34 am
IC:

Dudzi got the scroll and started looking at it. "Really" he started to fill out the scroll. "First my Full Name" thought Dudzi as he filled in Dudzi Horo Uchiha in that space. "Next Rank..What is that supposed to mean...." thought Dudzi as he began to remember what Roy Said. "I will leave this one out..." thought Dudzi as he moved to the next question. "Wait only one element...but I know a fire jutsu and I'm a lightning user..." thought Dudzi as he put a long explanation saying a shinobi has one true element but many sub elements that could aid him in battle. Dudzi then moved on to the next question. "Village..well that is easy none.." thought Dudzi as he wrote none in. He moved on to the next question. "Training huh...Ninjutsu, Senjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu" thought Dudzi as he wrote in gen,tai,sen and nin. He continued and read the next question. "Easy..." continued as he wrote a very long sentence. Dudzi read the final question. "To become a powerful Shinobi.." wrote Dudzi with a smirk.

Scroll

Full Name: Dudzi Horo Uchiha
Element: A Shinobi has one true element but many sub elements that could help him in battle. Example: Sasuke was a lightning user but learned Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique.
Village: None
Training Required: I want to train my Genjutsu, Senjutsu, Ninjutsu and Taijutsu
What your purpose is in life: To live life and die protecting those who need to be protected and to only help those who need be helped. I don't believe in commitment to villages..they are only there to separate the true meaning of becoming a Shinobi.
Goals: To Become a powerful Shinobi.

Dudzi handed the scroll to Roy and he looked at Drake and got ready to attack again.

Dudzi smirked as he ran towards Drake. He jumped up and grabbed the tree branch above his head and climbed up the tree. "First I will jump off the tree then I will send a kick towards his head...and finally I will jump on him and start punching him...yes that's perfect!!!" thought Dudzi as he jumped from the top of the tree and sent a kick towards Drake that sent him staggering back. Dudzi then fell onto his face because Drake didn't fall down "Oww!!!" said Dudzi holding his face in frustration and hid some sand in his pockets. He got up and prepared for anything.

WC:906/5000 or 2618/5000
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:52 pm
[OOC: I have done 11,000 words by myself before on a previous character. You will learn that 5000 words is very little, especially while you have companions with you.]

Roy was disappointed as he knew this boy by the name of Dudzi would comprehend this incorrectly. "Give me that!" he shouted as he ripped the scroll out of Dudzi's hands and tore it apart, throwing it on the ground. "Here's another scroll..." Roy muttered as he gave Dudzi another copy of the scroll. "Read it carefully this time! Thoroughly and in between the lines!" Roy was not doing this to get Dudzi upset, but he wanted to see what Dudzi truly wanted in life. The scroll was supposed to show and ask the reader what they desired in their future, not their information now. "Now..." Roy began, "...I'll show you the demonstration once more with these new obstacles. This time, I will use a sword, much like the one you'll use for taijutsu. The only difference is, I do not have any knowledge for taijutsu. However, watch as I will show how I will still take these obstacles out at once."

Roy started his own demonstration with the new wooden figures. He pulled out his gold-bladed katana as he quickly ran at the wooden figures and the trees. He jumped through the wooden figures and sliced them into bits as he then approached hundreds of trees. He carefully sliced through the unstable spots of the trees to break them down. Dudzi needed to watch carefully as this was not only how he would pass this test, but also how he would eliminate enemies. Roy continued to rush through the trees as he rapidly slashed them down. He stood at the end as all the trees began to fall to the ground. "These are my creations." Roy said, "Look to the west, and you will do the same thing! Do not worry about the damn scroll for now. Use all your knowledge on these trees. They are your enemies, so eliminate them. Picture them as your fears!"

Now it was Dudzi's turn.
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:01 pm
Drake saw that Dudzi's plan had fallen. He then sighed and drawed his Brocken Door Blade. Drake then swung it around, "Dudzi, by any chance would you have a kunai?".Drake was getting ready to test his Ninja Tool abbilty.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:27 pm
Roy saw as Drake was trying to distract the boy. "DON'T LISTEN TO HIM DUDZI!" he shouted as he threw a kunai, hitting the blade out of Drake's hand. "THIS BOY HAS TO DO MY TRAINING FIRST!" Roy continued. "A boy must be furious before he can unleash true Taijutsu abilities. You would be stupid to overrule me at this point as I have seen many Taijutsu shinobi in the past."
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:08 pm
[OOC: I am dead so this training is just between Bee and Dudzi now.]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:36 am
"No I don't but I have this!!!" shouted Dudzi as he ran at Drake. "Leaf Whirlwind!!!" shouted Dudzi as he did a feint head kick and went for Drakes bottom leg to make him fly away.
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:29 am
Drake blocked Dudzi's first blow, and then countered Dudzi's second attack with his Kin blade. Drake avoided making contact to Dudzi's skin, since the Kin blade would just abosrb it. Drake then began to attack fiercly, he sent barrages of minor slashes at Dudzi. One slash to his leg, another one to his shoulder, the third one to his arm, and the last one to his knee.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:37 am
Dudzi started to freak out as he didn't expect for him to be attacked he got hit on the leg but dodged the shoulder one. He then dodged the one coming to his arm and just got cut on the knee. "Damn that's going to leave a mark.." said Dudzi as he limped towards Drake at a very fast speed (For someone who was cut on the leg). He sent a barrage of punches towards Drake. First it was a punch towards his face. Then a kick towards his legs. Then he would finish it off by moving back then doing the Leaf Whirlwind.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum