Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiyoshi Saito
Kiyoshi Saito
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Missing Pets (Private) Empty Missing Pets (Private)

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:03 pm
Kiyoshi popped his knuckles, "Alright, so your cats disappeared? Five cats disappeared? Do you even feed them?" Kiyoshi wished he could have a more exciting mission, but then again, this one could prove interesting. Five cats don't just wonder off all at once.

"Don't insult my parenting. My babies love me." The lady was old and beyond creepy. She had a glass eye and she smelled like, well, five cats. "If there is one scratch on them, I'll see to it you never make it to chuunin!"
Was that a death threat? Over cats?

"Relax, I'll get your cats back." Kiyoshi walked off with a picture of all five cats. They'd been missing for roughly three hours. Kiyoshi guessed that a cat traveled at about a mile an hour pace when it was calm. If they were scared, maybe ten mile per an hour. At most, he'd have to search a thirty mile radius for some stupid cats.

He started his search by asking around Konoha to see if anyone had spotted the cats. He was pointed in three different directions. The cats were not traveling together. Kiyoshi groaned.

He ran north towards the woods, inquiring the whereabouts of the cats along the way. Three of them were together, the other two had split. He headed in the direction of the group traveling together. Soon enough, he spotted a black and white cat balancing on a gutter.

Kiyoshi grabbed a large sack from a stand selling onions near by. He ran up the side of the wall and snatched the cat by its tail. It dug its claws into his wrist while he tried to scrape it off into the sack. "Get off me!"

The cat writhed around in the burlap when Kiyoshi spotted kitty number two. It was white with brown-red spots. He thought about impailing the frustrating creature with a kunai knife, but he was too nice for that. He snuck up to and gently lifted it into the sack. It was far more docile than cat number one.

That left one more cat in the area. It was calmly rolling around on the warm stone rooftop. It climbed into the sack willingly. Kiyoshi hopped off the roof and headed in the direction of the fourth cat.

He slinked through an alley and locked his eyes on his target. Smiling devilishly, he pounced. The cat clawed him on the eye, so he wasn't too gentle about tossing him in the bag. He looked at the picture, one cat left.
Kiyoshi followed a few leads to a young ladies house. He knocked on the door and she answered promptly. She was wearing a bath robe, with a towel holding her hair up. He blushed a little, then asked about the cat.

"Oh yes, that's little Mako. He's right here," she clicked her tongue and Mako came to her, "I don't know what you're talking about though, Mako has lived with me for years."

Kiyoshi sighed.

"Don't lie to a ninja over a stupid cat. It looks just like the one in this picture. Hand it over." He reached for the cat, but the woman swatted him on the head.

"Back off, that's my cat."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

Kiyoshi groaned. "Alright, I believe you," he lied. He watched the house for hours, waiting for her to leave. Once she was gone, he snuck in through an open window and stole the cat away.

"Got 'em." Kiyoshi said to the old cat lover.

"You've got four of them, but that one's not my cat." She pointed to Mako. "You'd better find him before it gets dark."

"Wait, you mean I waited five hours to steal the wrong cat? Look closely, he looks just like the cat in the picture." Kiyoshi held the picture close to her face.

"Not really. My cat has green eyes, this one has blue."

Kiyoshi picked up the cat and snuck it back into the other woman's home. Unfortunately, she was back from wherever she had went. She let out a screech, Kiyoshi dropped her cat and left as she threw a vase, a pen, and a small chair at him.

Now he just had to find the right cat.

Kiyoshi followed another two leads, which lead him back to the old cat lovers house. "Miss, I don't think your cat ever left." Kiyoshi pointed to a purring kitty, relaxing in her window seal. "I hate you and your cats. Your welcome, have a nice day." Kiyoshi reported back to the Hokage, his blood pressure possibly doubled.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum