Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Ganki takes the genin exam Empty Ganki takes the genin exam

Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:50 pm
Today was the day Ganki thought to himself, as he was getting up from his bed.Today was the day Ganki would finally take his genin exam at the academy. Ganki had been train for this day ever since the day his father stripped him off his Sakura name, but the name was not important. The main thing Ganki wanted to do was to prove him that he can 1up his old man regardless of his views to him. When Ganki got down stairs of the family mansion he yelled " Good mourning everyone, todays the day i become a ninja of the clouds!!!." All the maids of the mansion gave Ganki a funny look that implied a ya right kinda look. But, regardless of that the maid were all on his side. They wanted Ganki to beat his father Gozaboro at his own game. Before Ganki ran off to the academy he blew his mom a kiss before he left, his mother smiled. There Ganki dashed of to the academy, but before he reached the closed-gate his father was coming home from his early mouring rounds in the family mansion walk way. They both caught each other in a staring contest, little did ganki know that he forgot that he was still running and ran into the gate, Ganki muttered to himself "Gozaburo -1 and Ganki - 0... this sucks.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Ganki takes the genin exam Empty Re: Ganki takes the genin exam

Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:39 pm
waiting for the teacher's turn
Leji_Hyuga
Leji_Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:10 pm
You have to be academy student for a week , that's what I'm waiting for , I been here 4 days
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:11 pm
oh lol ok thanks, i think i have 5 days left then
Leji_Hyuga
Leji_Hyuga
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:14 pm
We're most Likely to become squad mates wanna train ?
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:16 pm
yea i will if you can help me with the fighting part, lol i am new to this and dont really know how to fight
Leji_Hyuga
Leji_Hyuga
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:19 pm
Okay later because I'm Finns gets off , but meanwhile read all of the rules .
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:47 pm
Tenka stood at the front of the classroom at the Kumogakure Ninja Academy. He stared coldly at the students in order to stir up their nerves and make them worry about the test, especially those who might feel as though we weren't ready or were already nervous. He waited for everyone to arrive and sit down before beginning the test. It seemed to be taking forever for everyone to show up, one particular student that was still missing was Ganki, although there was still time before he'd consider the student to be late.

[Sorry, Short post.]
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:59 pm
Moments later, after Ganki recovered from his little accident. Ganki was running towards the academy, he could see the building and all of his other classmates walkin in the door. Ganki knew that he was gonna make it on time regardless of what time he woke up.

When Ganki reached the building he zipped down the hall way passed all the other slow pokes, he then finally reached the class room before the bell rung. " yes i made it, no school bell can beat me", Ganki was regarded by some as the fastest academy student in his year, but running wise too most. When Ganki took his seat he looked up at the teacher and felt weird. ganki felt kind of nervous when ever he looked up directly at the teacher. However, Ganki quickly labled him as some weird uptight teacher. "Come on, hurry up", Ganki said to himself, Ganki always hated waiting(ADHD)
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:54 pm
Everyone had finally arrived to the classroom, although one of the students seemed to have barely made it on time. He didn’t care though as everyone did manage to make it on time. He did however hear Ganki say something about hurrying up. Tenka was a master of wind chakra, and all he did was raised his hand up and flick his wrist, a small amount of wind appeared next to Tenka’s head and attempted to slap the back of his head. “We are going to go ahead and start as long as no one else wants to complain.” He said.

Calling up the students one by one he had begun the test, starting with having the students perform the Clone Jutsu. “Ganki, you’re next. Make a perfect clone of yourself” he said, calling Ganki up to the front of the class to take his turn at performing the jutsu, so far 5 out of the 9 before him had already failed to succeed.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum