Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

A Jounin takes some genin out for a Stroll! Empty A Jounin takes some genin out for a Stroll!

Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:12 pm

Last edited by Shikami Shinkou on Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

A Jounin takes some genin out for a Stroll! Empty Re: A Jounin takes some genin out for a Stroll!

Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:26 pm
As apart of Shikami's long path of personal feeling of Redemption to the village of Kirigakure, he decided he would take a couple of Genin out on some missions of the day. So Shikami would first go and gather himself a list of missions that looked like they could get done in a day with a group of devoted Genin and he would take his small file full of missions and headed out. He would than go door to door of the genin of Kirigakure to see who all would want to come along on these missions with him, he would stop after gathering a third person, in case a none genin happened by on the street , and he would take them out for some missions.

Shikami began to question who all would come with him on these missions. Most of the newer genin did not know him, and most everyone else seemed to be slacking on their duties to the village. Things like this really made Shikami question just how much longer it would take before the village would become no more or even attacked. it really did seem that kiri was at its weakest at this very moment than it has in a long time.

Shikami would even begin to think back months ago when he returned, he has done little but a few things with the academy and such. And since than he barely seen anything of the Newly appointed Mizukage, Gonk. He would make a mental note to visit him soon and see if there was anything he could help the newly appointed Kage with to help his transition along and allow his new promotion to be known to the public, for all they knew it could very well still be assumed that Murata was still kage and just keeps holed away.

306wc
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Dracoso Hehane
Mission Record : Learning Path
Summoning Contract : The Okamis of the Haze
Familiar : Sutsui Hehane
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 88570

A Jounin takes some genin out for a Stroll! Empty Re: A Jounin takes some genin out for a Stroll!

Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:01 pm
Dracoso had spent the morning after his trip to the beach just relaxing and enjoying the cool days. He had somehow avoided getting any level of tan, even after getting sunburnt horribly from his dealing with sharks and pirates. He just sighed as he was worried that he would eventually become even more white and Sutsui would simply fade into his skin. Sutsui picked up on this thought and approved, figuring it would be easier for her to avoid social situations by having even more natural camouflage which Dracoso offered. Dracoso sent a mental image of her having a full body sunburn and she sent him back an image of him trying to hide from her.

He just gave a shrug and slipped out of his bed for breakfast with his family. He had tried to share his stories with his parents, to which they loved to hear his recollection of the events. They also loved, as they put it, his 'imagination' of defeating pirates and sharks bigger than the boats he had ridden on. They seemed to humor him up until he pulled out the pirate cutlass and shark fin he had brought back as rewards for his efforts. His mother started considering putting down a limit of not letting him out of the village and his father immediately began appraising the sword. Dracoso simply shook his head as he thought to himself go too big, and they think I'm joking. Prove it is real, and they think I went too big. Good ole cycle

He convinced his mother that he was ok and that the pirates were not going to come back to kidnap him as revenge. He left out the part where he went on a bit of a revenge of his own and simply mentioned fighting a few pirates at the resort in order to help the ninjas already there. After an hour or so of coaxing his mother into understanding that he was fine and safe, and retrieving the cutlass his father had snuck away with during the discussion, Dracoso headed down to the mission center. The place was becoming a comfortable relaxation point for him and he was more than happy to see what kind of work was available. 

As he came around the corner, he noticed a familiar man carrying several papers and had just left one of the doorsteps of a recently graduated genin Dracoso had seen at the academy. Dracoso raised a hand to Shikami as he said, "Long time no see teach! Are you looking for more students to give exams to? From the looks of the papers you are carrying, you have quite a bit to handle today.

WC = 449
Karma Ushitora
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 25500

Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:38 pm
Karma had just finished breakfast and was walking out the front door. She walked right into a man she never knew and Dracoso. “Hi, is there something i can help you two with?” she asked as she fixed her tool belt and weapons. “ would you two like to come in for a moment?” she asked as she took a step back to let them in. As this happened she noticed a piece of paper in the strangers hand.  ‘Is that for me?” she asked and held our her hand for the slip of paper. As they talked, he explained that he was helping out Genin with finishing missions. 

Karma followed both of them to the center of town and started wondering what kinds of missions they were thinking of completing and how team work could help solve some of the villages problems. As they walked, Karma couldnt help but stare at the stranger, he seemed like a good person for helping Genin but other than that, she couldn't get a good read on him.

WC:175
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:03 am
Karma had walked out of the house he had just left from as he was approached and spoken too by Dracoso. Well little did they know he had already visited all the rest of the Genin and they were the only two to walk up to him and he would answer both of their questions at once. "Well Hello again Dracoso was it? Yes I remember from the exam I volunteered for. My way of returning to the village since i had been gone for so long. No no exams today, rather a series of Missions. It would seem the requests are getting a little bit back logged and I decided I would help out by getting them done, and offer to take some genin out about about with me, You see I am trying to get to know all the genin that are active in Kiri and see if I could suggest teams to the Kage, and see if maybe that will help general activity, so that way people are not always off doing things alone, sadly it seems only you two have any real interest in anything of this sort. So if you two care to join me on these missions I selected, Maybe we can separate out eventually. But till that Point, Please tell me, Hopes, Dreams Aspirations."

Shikami had known that not every ninja thought of every little aspect of things and wanted to know how far out they had thought ahead. During this thought it was than he realized and looked over at Karma " I am sorry I did not Introduce myself, I am Shikami Shinkou . I am a Jounin and looking to maybe make a team to pass on my wisdom too, And maybe some of my skills." However Shikami knew a couple of inevitable things, He would have to leave the village again to look for the village of abyss, to help his final form of his eyes to awaken, And that his skills was limited and likely be a little difficult to pass on, but he may have a couple of things up his sleeves that could be passed on.

Shikami would first walk with them to the first destination of the missions that he had accepted. This one was a bit rough and he looked at the pair of them "So this one may be a bit rough, but it has to be done, this family is far to back on payments and they have to be evicted." At that moment Shikami would walk up to the door, took a deep breath and knocked on the door. He would wait a bit and would knock again, This time calling out "Please answer the door, I am a Jounin of the village and know you are home at this time, I'm sorry it has come to this but you have to leave, and I am to make it happen any way that I can, so if that means I have to break down the door, and drag you out than I will." At that moment a man opened the door, looking bigger than Shikami.

The moment the man appeared like he was going to threaten Shikami, a Dark Aura appeared around Shikami, At which time Shikami looked the man in the eyes and flashed his Doujutsu to the man, The Aura around Shikami grew, this made the man pause in his steps and stammer over his words. That was when Shikami would suggest the man once more, to pack his stuff and to leave, and to tell his family to do the same. When the Man agreed to it out of pure fear, Shikami's Aura disappeared and he would hand the man a voucher "Its a family Shelter, you guys can stay there till you get on your feet, hopefully soon." At that moment Shikami would than whisper "Do not make me have to come back" and than he would walk back to his genin he was leading today.|

"Alright to the mission you two will be partaking in..." at that moment they arrived at the village headquarters where a guard captain was waiting at which time Shikami would look at him and nod "Here are your Interns you requested for the safe patrol around the headquarters " at which time Shikami would look at the pair of ninja that he was with " I hope you two get to know each other during this walk, cause at this rate, it seems you two are going to be team mates" At that time Shikami would hop up the various ledges on the headquarters building and made his way to the top of the building where he could see the pair of the them during their entire walk, weather they realized it or not.

While they do this walk, Shikami would note something strange off in the distance and would wait for the two genin to finish their rounds before he would leap down the building to land safely behind the pair of genin and told them " I seen out next mission already, lets go get us a vagrant that's been spraying graffiti everywhere." And With that Shikami would lead the pair to the area that had been plagued with these issues. Shikami would sit back for the time being to hear if the pair came up with any ideas on how to handle the kid, and if something had not came up in sufficient enough time, Shikami would than tell them a simple plan, easy fear tactics that would lure the kid to an area where Shikami's superior speed would allow him to catch the kid.

Upon the capture of the kid he would he handed over to the local authorities , Shikami would bring out the folder and flip through the several missions, starting to organize them in a manner of what was completed and what still needed to be done. Shikami would than note the next one that they should do at which time he would look at the pair of them and nod "I think I know the one that Karma will appreciate a lot" and they would set off once more to a new destination.

This new Destination was a two in one location for their missions. So a Local resturant was undergoing some major upgrades, and while doing so, the owner put in a request, well meanwhile the head project lead of a construction company put in for extra hands with the project, This would allow them to help out with both things, not only would they help to build the new extensions, they would also help to install the new kitchen equipment that would be required for the space the expansion would allow. And it would be done in enough time that the owner should not lose out on much money being closed. Which while they helped to do the things that were required, Shikami offered an idea, take the Working smaller stuff outside and run an outside portion of the diner that could even be to go, so that way his money lost would be reduced even further.

This gave the owner and chef something to do while the work was happening on the inside, However Shikami spent most of his time running back and forth for food and ingredients cause of how popular the location was, and being able to walk up and get food attracted a lot of customers. so much so that the Owner talked to the head project manager about a small rework, a Window to allow people to walk up and order food as well as the sitting area. It was a little more work due to having to adjust already installed stuff, but it was do able due to the workforce of the Shinobi .

When the hard work was finished off for the restaurant, thanks to clones this would be an easy task to be done. With that Shikami would open the folder and moved some more papers around, And he would lead the pair of genin to another part of the village, at which point they would smell before even getting too close to the location. "Alright, here we have to get the streets cleaned up of all the trash, its all got to go to the landfill, and there has been a lot of work being done that the standard teams cannot handle it all on their own this time around, so we are going to lend them all the hands that we can. " And with that, Shikami would take lead with clones to help out to lead by example on this mission to help the kids finish it faster, and carry some of the heavier things that they may not be able to lift.

Off in the distance a thunder could be heard, and grey clouds off in the distance, as they finished cleaning up some old lady could be heard yelling out her window at them to take cover, she could feel a storm a brewing in her bones. Shikami however would brush it off for now, they had other things to do. He would look down at his paperwork and than back up to the kids "Alright you two, these next few are going to be a little bit dangerous so I need you both to be careful if you do not mind." At which time he would head off to the site that was taped off, and they would get there in time for someone to look at them and yell out that they were just in time, and then the explosion happened to blow up the building, and it all seemed to have gone well, until as the clean up was happening, a late realization was made.

One of the bombs used had sent some hot metal into a window of a nearby building and the clean up took enough time that the hot metal had started a fire, once that was growing and moving faster by the moment. Shikami would look at the pair of Genin " Dracoso, try to control the flames, Karma, you stay here and help keep people away from the building" At which time Shikami would than grab a blanket of sorts off of a local cloths line, and drench it with water, putting it around himself and running into the building to help start clearing the building of any civilians. Shikami would eventually give up his blanket to a family that needed it, it was also starting to dry out a bit, so it would just become a hazard soon. After making sure the entire building was cleared out, he found the last person, a kid in the top and trapped. However Once he got the kid his way closed off behind him. He tucked the kid in close to him, and ran through a window and he landed on his feet, at which time he would let the kid go, and he took a moment to cough and He would turn look up as it began to rain, the rain helping to fight the fire at which time if he was not already doing so, Shikami would cough out "Dracoso, help heal" Shikami took a moment to let his lungs filter out the smoke and fill back up with oxygen.

Once everything was under control, the fire was ensured not to spread and slowly burnt away the remains of the building, Shikami would get up off the ground and Look at the genin "And we have one last mission...." As Shikami was speaking, the rain was becoming worse and the lightning and thunder was hammering hard, it was like the storm wall of Kiri was collapsing on the village itself. Shikami, recognizing a monsoon when he saw one would yell at the genin "GET PEOPLE TO SHELTER AND TAKE COVER YOURSELVES, I HAVE ONE LAST THING TO DO" And with those Instructions Shikami took off to the bath house that had been threatened.

Shikami knowing people of an older age had already recognized the signs of the monsoon hitting and left to take cover, he could look for these paper bomb, but as Shikami looked around he noticed that there was no bombs, it was a false thing, the letter was a bluff. Shikami cursed as he went to look for the closest storm shelter, along the way he tried to direct anyone else who may not have taken shelter yet to do so. There they would wait this storm out. And when the storm was over, Shikami would head out to the shelter the genin should be at, there he looked for the genin from above and let them know they did a good job and lead them to the mission headquarters to turn in the missions that they had done, with the caveat of two additional missions that had popped up along the way that they would get the awards for.

twc - 2470/5667
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Dracoso Hehane
Mission Record : Learning Path
Summoning Contract : The Okamis of the Haze
Familiar : Sutsui Hehane
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 88570

Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:39 pm
Shikami had moved quickly from Dracoso to Karma before focusing back on asking them about their hopes and aspirations for the future. "My main goal is to apply what I have learned as a medical ninja to support others in the field. I have already had to deal with everything from bandits to wild animals, including two oversized sharks. The simple answer is that I want to keep people alive and safe when it comes to conflict. The more complex answer would be that I want to learn how to take the world apart so that I can put it back together again better for all involved." Dracoso would give the other two a smile and stretch as he thought on the backlog of missions. He had already taken on so many lately that he hoped others it would provide others with some inspiration to step up to the challenge. 

Dracoso would give Karma a bit of a wave and caught up with her since their beach mission. She had spent the first day enjoying the crowds together before he and Heroshi had been pulled off to deal with a crazy adventure of events. He shook his head as he focused back on the path they were taking. It led directly to a home with an eviction notice on the door. Shikami addressed the individual with a very intense form of intimidation before declaring that they had to leave. The man seemed to put up a front at first, but something about Shikami's face seemed to convince the man to act otherwise. Once the husband was subdued, Shikami handed him a voucher with a bit of information on a shelter he could move to. 

As Shikami came back and passed the two genin, Dracoso would turn to the man in the doorway to see him still a bit deflated. "To be honest, most of us would rather not have to take on a mission like this," Dracoso began. The man looked up, a bit insulted at his comment. "We care about our people, and we do not want to make life harder on them. I know many ninjas have passed over this mission for that exact reason, but it also means that it gives you the chance to see this as a time to start over and grow." Dracoso would take out a small pouch of Ryo and toss it to the man. "Find someplace where you and your family can be proud to live."

With that, Dracoso turned back to catch up with Shikami and Karma to engage in their next task. The nearby patrol guards waved to the group as the Head of the guard gave a familiar nod to Dracoso. "Glad to see we still have some young recruits who are learning the ropes. I am a bit surprised to see you back again, Dracoso. If you keep coming back, I might take it as a reason to recruit you directly into the guard." Dracoso chuckled a bit nervously at the comment and said, "just happy to help!" He was relieved when Shikami quickly moved on to patrolling the headquarters. The day seemed to move much more quickly when spent with a group and so Dracoso simply enjoyed the peace of the walk together.

As the group came to the end of their patrol, Dracoso glanced to Karma as Shikami began to describe the upcoming issue dealing with the vagrant child. He leaned over and said to her softly, "it sounds like a kid is up to no good. If the worst he has done so far is graffiti, we might just want to scare him into giving up?" He would listen to Karma's thoughts before turning to Shikami who was awaiting their suggestions on plans. "Honestly, if the child is brazen enough to cause trouble for the village, I do not think simply catching him would solve our problems. We could use clones or jutsu to catch him, but I think that we need to help the kid decide for himself that being a troublemaker is just too much trouble for him." 

Dracoso described his plan to where he would drive the child towards an open area and let Karma confront him how she chose to. With a few handseals and a quick blood tribute, 5 wolves sat before the three ninjas. Dracoso told them the plan and had them fan out into the village to look for the graffiti which the child had left behind before he took off himself. The wolves slowly scouted out the village until the zeroed in on the child and had the smallest wolf return to bring Dracoso and Karma to his location. As they neared, Dracoso signaled the wolves with a short whistle and each wolf suddenly transformed. As the puffs of smoke cleared, lifelike reactions of the child's graffiti images stood on the rooftops overlooking the target.

All five began to charge at the child, who immediately took off down a street and began a rather bizarre chase. The wolves would swap places along the way, creating more confusion and surprised reactions as the child was cut off repeatedly. The chase continued through the town until they had just about reached the main village square. The wolves pulled back and returned to Dracoso, letting the transformations drop and each giving him a nod as they dispersed back to where they had come from. He figured Karma could finish the situation off and turn the child in with Shikami. 

Dracoso would walk along the rooftops, enjoying a moment to overlook the village. The thought of joining a team was an interesting one. He had imagined working alongside other ninja who were still growing and learning. He just felt like he had taken an odd route and been more proactive than most of his peers cared to be. He felt that he could keep pushing himself forward, he just needed to make sure he tempered his efforts before they went too far. Perhaps, once he was past his combat missions, he could look into crafting more and teaming up with others in those kinds of adventures.

When the three had regrouped, Shikami would outline the next mission as a combination of construction and upgrades at a restaurant nearby which they could complete in one go. Dracoso looked over the details and questioned why there would be such an overlap between tasks assigned by the village but dropped the thought. He still remembered the living wall of a garden he had to cut down only a few days before taking down a tree that was beginning to push a house over. He would glance to Karma and suggest putting in a bit of hard work for the building and going from there.

{WC: 1131, TWC: 1580)
Karma Ushitora
Citizen

Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:10 pm
After bumping into the two at the door, the man explained that he was helping active genin in the village. He wanted to suggest some teams to the kage and also help out with the training of some of the ones he could. It seemed that Dracoso was one of the genin too. After the events on the beach, Karma was excited to see what this small team could accomplish.

As they walked to the first mission, the man asked them what their hopes, dreams, and aspirations were. Karma thought about this for a few moments and replied, “ I hope to help others in whatever way I can. I dream of opening a food stall to feed those who can not afford to buy food for themselves. I aspire to be strong enough to protect those I cherish. “  

After that, he introduced himself as Shikami. Karma had heard about him from people around town but had never met him in person, She had always wondered what kind of person he was. He seemed to be a very wise and strong person from what she could tell about him. As they walked, Karma looked over to Dracoso “ How was your return from the beach? I decided to leave a bit early to get some more missions done at home.”, she asked. 

It seemed the first mission was to evict a family who was very late on payments for the house. This seemed like a very simple yet heartbreaking mission, Karma understood that they were in a tough spot if they couldn't pay for the village fees, however, there was also the need for them to have someplace to stay while they tried to get back on their feet. As the reached the door of the house, Shikami took point and knocked on the door a few times, getting no response at first, though when he knocked again and declared himself as a Jounin, the door opened and the man who was on the other side seemed very upset and almost looked like he was about to assault Shikami.  However, as Shikami seemed to glow with a dark aura and the man looked at him, the aura seemed to get larger as the man seemed to be shocked and terrified as Shikami explained the situation. 

The man accepted a family shelter voucher and agreed to leave the house and bring his family with him. The aura around Shikami disappeared and Karma shivered. She had wondered previously what kind of person Shikami was, but she never knew he could be this powerful. She would have to train hard if she was going to get anywhere close to this powerful herself. Well hopefully, he will accept them as his team and teach them as much as he can to get to that same strength. 

As they continued, Shikami told them that the next mission was to patrol around the village headquarters. They met up with the guard captain. Shikami left them with the guards and disappeared. As they walked, the captain told Karma and Dracoso to stick together and patrol. He vanished and Karma was left with Dracoso at the base of the headquarters. “ So I'm not sure what we are going to find around here. Hopefully, nothing too serious happens.”, she said as they walked around the headquarters. As they walked, she noticed a barrel moving slightly off to the left. “Hey, I just saw something. Keep going and I’ll go check it out. I will catch up to you when I find out what I saw.”, she said. Moving quietly towards the barrel, she noticed the lid had been slightly removed. She reached slowly for the lid and snatched it off the top of the barrel. A startled cat jumped out and ran towards the alley nearby. Karma jumped back and looked around to see if anything else was nearby. She didn't see anything, so she ran to catch up with Dracoso who seemed to be finishing some other encounter. 

As they finished a few more laps around the building, Shikami lept down to where they were and told them that their next mission was to catch a vandal painting graffiti on various buildings in town. Shikami led them to the area where the shield had been sighted most recently. Karma thought hard about how they might catch the vandal. Possibly they could lure him by cleaning some of the graffiti up and spreading the news around town that they were on a mission to clean up the walls of the town. That might lure him out so that they could plant a trap for him like a net or a trip rope. As she thought, she noticed that the other two seemed to be gone. While she had been thinking, they had left to go try to catch the vandal. As she ran to catch up, she noticed some paint off towards an alleyway. 

Running towards the paint, she noticed two different footprints. These were too small to be her teammates' footprints. She looked around and heard a voice. She ran up the wall next to her with her surface walking technique and watched as a small boy with a can of paint walked under her. She jumped down behind the boy and asked,” what are you doing with that can of paint?” The boy looks around at her with terror and drops the can of paint. “I was just decorating the village. Afterall, if i change how it looks, maybe people will be more accepting of an orphan like me.” Karma bends down and says,” you can't just pay the village. If you want to be accepted, maybe try helping others with chores and stuff instead of causing more work for the people who have to clean up the paint. I don’t blame you for wanting to be accepted, but there is a better way of making friends. Come on, i will introduce you to some friends of mine. Maybe we can work on getting some work for the village done, and then we can see if people start learning to respect you.”

The boy looked up at Karma with awe and respect as she took his hand and brought him to Dracoso and Shikami. She explained that she had found the boy and that he was just trying to get respect and attention from the rest of the village. She mentioned to Dracoso that maybe they could help clean up the paint and maybe they could make it a whole event for the village. They could set up groups and send them to specific spots around the village and they could put up some prizes for who gets done first or who does the best job. 

WC:1129
Karma Ushitora
Citizen

Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:35 pm
Claims:
claiming for the 5 D rank missions so I can get the tickets before the event ends

Tickets: 50 beachside tickets

Last edited by Karma Ushitora on Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:05 am
Shikami had listened to both of the kids and their dreams that he had asked them about, It would seem that Dracoso wanted to be a medical ninja, while Karma seemed to want to be a chef of sorts. Little did they know the Irony that would later be revealed about that. Shikami had listened to what they had to say as they walked around doing their various missions. Like what was said to the man and his family that had to be evicted. Shikami would look at the kids and tell them "I do not take any pleasure in having to do that, its why I had done research into homeless shelters that would help, and gave him the location of that one." Next was Shikami watching the pair on their next mission. It would seem Dracoso was familiar with the guard captain that put in the request.

While Shikami was up on the roof and looked out for the menace that they would go after next, he had watched Dracoso and Karma. He noted Karma's search when she noticed something, and chuckled to himself when he saw her react to the cat jumping out of the barrel. When she met back up with Dracoso and finished the last little bit of their round was when Shikami would join them telling them of the kid. When They got to the area and Shikami left the idea formulating to the kids for how to catch this kid, It was Dracoso who would come up with an idea. This would lead Shikami not to mention his idea and when Dracoso was done, there seemed to be no qualms from Karma about the method so they executed the plan as Dracoso spoke of.

That was when the Kid and Karma had a heart warming conversation, however they still had to turn the kid to the proper authorities. That was what Shikami would do on behalf of the other two. Karma was talking about people getting together to clean up the mess the kid made and Shikami would look at her and ask her "If we did that, even with volunteers, the kid would not learn his lesson , over all the kid must clean up his own mess. That is generally the way of the world." With that Shikami would than lead the Kids as previously stated to the following series of missions.

For a recap, they would report to a restaurant which they would have to help not only with the upgrade of the kitchen but a full add on for a larger dine in location as well, and meanwhile as that happened, and the building was going on, they set up a small cart like business outside which would bring in a decent amount of money as the work went on, cutting the profit loss that man would suffer significantly down. However that meant that only two people really was helping with the Upgrade and construction as a third person did most of the running for refilling the needed food and drinks that was essential for the cart to continue to run at a decent pace. This also turned the older grill into a recycled cart that would allow the man to take his business to large gatherings and make even more money down the road. Upcycling such things not only saved the man money, but would make even more money down the road. However the to go stuff made such a take off that the upgrades for the kitchen had to include a to go window for orders as well.

After they spent the majority of their day there, They had gotten all the work done and treated to lunch from the shop owner. After they enjoyed their lunch and refreshments, Shikami would usher the kids off to the next destination. This was when they cleaned the streets up of all the additional trash that was littered across the streets. Shikami did his best to help the kids carry what they could, and even use the same tactic that would save them time at the restaurant which would be to utilize clones to help with the clean up. The clean up taking at most an hour for the lot of them to do, including the help of the clones. Which would only leave the following events left in their day.

The typical rundown house removal that went pretty typical until one of the hot pieces from the explosion had caught the next building on fire. This started the remainder of the issues with the day. Shikami saved everyone, putting his own life at risk, from the build. If Dracoso had listened to Shikami's Orders than he would be assisting in healing any who needed it from burns to lungs full of smoke. Lastly Karma would be , if doing as instructed, Helping to keep people away from the building. Shikami would receive some help after he got the last person out of the top of the building, landing on the ground hard and than falling on his back, gasping in the pure oxygen from outside instead of the smoke filled air in the building. The Incoming Monsoon would help to extinguish the  fire the rest of the way and Shikami had agreed to take on one more mission. But he could not take the kids in this monsoon to inspect possible explosive bomb threats. So he would order them to help gather people and get them to the nearest shelter.

Shikami would later find out that the spa in question had no paper bombs, it was all a ruse. Which lead Shikami to be in some of the worst of the storm as he made it to the shelter in a different location than the children who he had been helping complete these missions of the sake of the village. Shikami could only think of them and hope they were okay while the monsoon raged. Shikami would make it outside when the storm finally passed and made his way to check on the kids to make sure they were okay.

Once they were done and everything was cleared up, Shikami would take the kids to turn in the missions, collecting the rewards for each of them, and even getting more rewards for their extra heroic deeds they did out on mission. It would seem that a flood of calls came in commending the kids and their senior on their heroic efforts, with both the burning building and the sudden monsoon that hit the village. It was after that and they walked outside that Shikami would turn to the pair and nod his head to them and tell them. " You both did a great job out there, and I personally am Proud to have you each in this village, I do hope that in the future, we can all be stronger and meet again. Oh and if either of you ever need help or want advice on anything, come talk to me, I will do what I can." And with that Shikami would take off away from the pair, leaving them to do as they please from that moment.

Shikami would return to his flat , at which time he would go through his list of ninja he had that he was visiting. Most of the ninja he had went to see were either gone or retired, no one wanted to do this kind of stuff anymore. This would begin to infuriate Shikami as he thought about it. There was little to no force left it would seem in the village of Kirigakure. If someone attacked them who would defend the village? Himself, Maybe Dracoso, Karma would likely have to flee. There was a couple of other lower class fresh genin they would likely have to run. Gonk had yet to make his notice official on what he had just became. So who knows if he would even step up to defend the village. This would make Shikami begin to form a new list. He would have to gather a little more first before he could say what would happen, but at this time, all he had on his list was Himself, Dracoso, and Karma. He wondered if he had left if they would follow him. He could force their hand by destroying his home, but he would shake his head at that thought. It left a bad taste in his mouth and he would go and get a drink to try and wash it out.

Shikami spent the last of hours of that day trying to figure out what had happened to the village since he had left to look for the Abyss village. It would seem Aloide had left at some point, along with two of his trusted, Keita and Kizmaru. Upon his leaving Murata was given the hat and during Murata's rule Kiri showed a lack of strength and gave up Konoha. Then Murata had disappeared. It was a little while after that that Shikami returned to the village and found Gael trying to coup the village from Murata. He thought of the mans offer. If he had more time to talk and discuss with Gael he may have accepted the role of Advisor, but he had no reason to just let Gael have the role, no respecting Jounin would listen to an ex Genin, now self proclaimed Kage without a reason behind it. That was when Niento and Gonk showed up, Gonk being a member of the ANBU black ops means he was one of the last people in the village it would seem having been hand selected by a past kage for a specific role, it would leave only him as the best option of Kage, at least how Shikami initially saw it. But as he thought back now, he thought maybe a mistake had been made.

Shikami would begin to shake his head as he would go and get himself another drink, this time of some Sake he had stored away. While he drank his sake he warmed up he would begin to make himself a bit of rice and pulled out some fresh ingrediants including some sushi grade fish he had prepared earlier that morning . He began to make several Sushi rolls as he drank when the rice finished cooking. As he finished up his sixth roll, he would wrap five of them up for later and put them in the fridge, he would however take one and sliced it up, and poured a little bit of soy sauce in a dish and used a pair of chopsticks to eat his sushi he made for himself. The Sake would wash down the last bit of the sushi as he would get up and look at his list from above. It would seem that he needed to do something about this situation, but he had no idea as to what he wanted to do yet about it. He would than return to his bed that he had crawled out of this morning and would allow himself to drift off into a sleep.

A multitude of dreams pelted his sleep that night like hail against a tin roof. Everything from raiders attacking the village and him being alone to defend it, to people uprising within the village itself and destroying it from within. One nightmare after another hit Shikami as he would awake in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. This was the end of the village of Kirigakure, and Likely even the end of the village that it once was before, Shimagakure. Shikami would not let the village fall to ruin under his watch, and would rather see the people thrive somewhere else in the world if that was what was needed. This made Shikami drop his head against his knees that he had previously pulled to his chest. It was a rough thought to have in deed, and he loved his village, but he could not watch it fall apart like this, to decay away to nothing and than have vultures pick it apart.

Shikami came to one conclusion but he did not know if he had the strength to do what he needed to do. Shikami would lay back down into a fitful sleep and drift away into a land without dreams to give him at least some rest for the night. In the Morning, Shikami would report himself to the Kage's office to give him a update on the overall numbers of Shinobi left to be ready to call into action, thus making his team initiative a bust. Shikami would try to get an Audience with the Kage, Gonk, To address his concerns and worries, and if for some reason all of this would fail, than Shikami would have to take certain actions into his own hands. He loved the village and its people and had to do something about everything that was happening and prevent the worst. The people of Kiri's massacre , Kiri spirit could live on in the people, and when the time was right, they could come back together and form a new Kiri once again, but they had to be alive to do such.

Everything Shikami would do from this point on was to try and save the village in the end. He just hoped his efforts was not to late. Because if that was the case, than things would be much worse than they already were. At which time, there would be no going back if he was wrong, for one of many reasons. One could say it was a situation of it was his problem until it was no longer his problem, if that made sense to a certain type of person. Shikami would deliver the reports and request an audience, to which he had to schedule an appointment and he would, in hopes to get this rectified as soon as possible. Who knows in that time frame they may even begin to have ninja to turn away from the village all together instead of just retiring or leaving peacefully, Which would Shikami in a weird position. Would he let them leave, or would he punish them.

Could one really blame them for wanting to leave the village? They could always try to add to the village before giving up on it. But who would really want to put forth the effort and time needed, if it was already down hill to this point, get off before the crash right? He was in a bit of a dilemma as to what he would do if put into the scenario. Likely he would try to talk them back into the village, but what if he had failed that. What if he could not talk them back to the village. In that laid the question. Would Shikami himself one day leave the village in sake of trying to make it better? At what point does one stop worrying about such things and focus on self interests. Shikami still had the village of Abyss to find, further his power more. The voice.....The Yuumei within him already had told him as such.

That kid from the Beach even mentioned the village. There were elders in Hoshigakure. Would they allow someone like him in to search for the power he required, or would he be forced to have to search blindly for the location and likely not find it till old age. This was the issue that arose so many questions now. The Yuumei had been slowly Influencing Shikami this entire time, It was finding out information to feed into Shikami's head slowly to make him doubt certain aspects. Yuumei wanted to be whole, complete as it were. This was a needed step to fully becoming a Shinkou. The power that would appear to Shikami would be unlike any he had witnessed before. If only the Yuumei could convince him to leave in some manner once more and do what he needed to do.

That was the moment that the Yuumei revealed who it was to Shikami. The only person who could ever make Shikami turn his back on the village, His Mother. She would sit down with Shikami in his mind scape. she would let him know the truth behind the power, and that what he was currently using was not his power, but hers that had been bestowed upon him, that his power had yet to awaken and that the village of the abyss was the only way for him to achieve his own power. This would be the driving and deciding factor for Shikami to choose to leave the village once more.

But he could not leave it as it was, he had to do what he must to ensure its survival. He would eventually talk to others and get their opinions on the matter, and see if he was alone in this thought process, but if he was , than he would do what he must, he only hoped that no one would stop him or get in his way. This was the way that he saw. He would become the bad guy for now to be the hero that was ultimately needed, versus trying to be the hero now when what they needed was someone who would do the hard thing and be the bad guy for them.

He just hoped that the people he met, the friends he had made along the way, would not hate him when the find out what he was going to do, and he hoped that they would accept that this was the only way. the best case scenario would be that they would agree with him and do what was needed as well on their parts. He would look after them after all, and even do his best to train them or help them to achieve their asperations, but for this time being, their stories had to continue. Somewhere else for the moment.

Shikami would later talk to Karma and Dracoso and any of the other shinobi in Kiri, and see if maybe he just had a snap of the psyche, or if this was a mutually agreeable outcome. Shikami would only hope each made the choice with their heart and not out of fear or obedience to his rank . He would begin to ponder how best to achieve a happy outcome for all involved. He wondered what would Gonk think of all of this, would the man condemn him for these thoughts, or would he at least appreciate that Shikami's heart is in the right place, just full of fear and could  not think of another outcome at the time. What would the new kage say if that was even the case? Shikami was in a state of being torn between duty to his country's spirit and duty to his countries people.

Only time would tell if Shikami would make sense of this all or if the Yuumei that was his mothers, would win out and all choices he would make lay on her shoulders. The Darkness of the Yuumei was strong and was winning out for the time being, but would that always be the case? Shikami would have to find out soon or be forever lost to the darkness. This was the fate of Shikami Shinkou.

Wc- 3230

Twc- 5700

34,000 Ryo x2 for Beloved (68,000)
170 Ap X2 for Beloved (340)

10*4000 = 40,000 (If Beloved applies to this as well than 80,000) - Please let me know about this part

57 stats

15 to Vigor
42 to Chakra
5000/5000 Master to Inhaling Maw 1/2 Handseals 700/5000 to Master Inhaling Maw Handsealless
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46305-inhaling-maw-v7

Last edited by Shikami Shinkou on Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed claims)
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 500

Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:49 pm
So far this thread has only accomplished 8409 of the needed 17K wc for full mission completion. So I am unable to approve any claims for the full amount of AP/Ryo from mission completion till the full amount has been met. Now if you wish to make a claim for the WC that has been completed so far that is fine as a mid-thread claim or simply wait till the others of this thread have completed their share and then put this claim back up that is also alright.

Missions rewards and pay are doubled for the holder of this skill. You can get double ryo or double augmentation items only. This does not increase the number of organs gained from a corpse. Beloved Presence does not increase the bonus commission a character would get from their ninja rank.

Also beloved presence does not apply to the bonus a PC gets from their IC rank for doing missions as shown above to answer your question
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum