Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Wandering of a shinobi-(open/no kill) Empty Wandering of a shinobi-(open/no kill)

Sun May 06, 2012 1:28 am
The village hasn't even giving the young shinobi a team yet? A mysterious mist village guy shows up wanting to meet him and join something. Something about his life goals no less. The village was just getting harder to deal with by the second. Here was a prized talent in Vakara senenbo yet no one would take him in, and the people that want him to join were questionable at best. Needing a breather Vakara had to leave the walls for a bit to at least get some air and walk around the woods.

Hearing a few wooden creatures scatter he smirked. 'I'm just so bored.' Vakara hadn't had a challenge, met anyone who didn't either seem shadowy or barking out orders. The leaf village was something to be wondered.Vakara paused for a moment, now leaning against a tree looking to the sky. Trying to let it all go for a moment.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Wandering of a shinobi-(open/no kill) Empty Re: Wandering of a shinobi-(open/no kill)

Sun May 06, 2012 2:36 am
Evens was running in the trees against Konoha.
Every jump he made was like using a spring jumping.
Many powerful jumps where made.

His doublet cape was flying backward behind him. The air flew through his black hair.
His Kumo genin headband was covering his left eye so he could only look with the right.

Evens soon noticed something. A person.

Evens jumped down to the boy that was leaning against a tree.
Landing right beside him.

''Hello there'' Evens said to the boy and waited to see any reactions.
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen

Wandering of a shinobi-(open/no kill) Empty Re: Wandering of a shinobi-(open/no kill)

Sun May 06, 2012 3:07 am
Vakara could hear rattling of the tree limbs, something was rushing through them. He had his hand on the handle of his blade waiting for whatever force of nature was coming through. Until a boy leaped down next to him. He didn't seem to be wanting of any danger. Vakara let go of his blade looking over to the kid in front of him. He noticed the boy had not a leaf head band but a different symbol and it covered his eye.

"Hello, who might you be?" He asked curiously. "I assume your not from around here."
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sun May 06, 2012 2:20 pm
Evens smiled to the boy and sat down under the tree.
He was looking up on the skies and said calmly.
''Sorry for me to be rude. Let me introduce myself. I'm Evens Arashi of Kumogakure. May i ask who you are?'' Evens glazed at the other boy and looked at him with his one eye.

Evens leaned his back up on tree. Looking fascinated by the clouds on the heaven.
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen

Sun May 06, 2012 2:46 pm
A bit confused Vakara could only look over at the boy. "The cloud village? Why is it that so many of you shinobi from other villages are coming in here? I don't mind really, it's just weird. I keep thinking of a way out of here, but you all want to come in." He snickered, looking back over to the sky gazing ninja. "I'm Vakara senebo. Obviously from the leaf. " He muttered, noticing he didn't seem threatining but what could he be doing here? "I guess i'm just wondering what your doing so far from home."
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sun May 06, 2012 2:56 pm
Evens laughed a bit and looked at Vakara.
''I'm here for the Chuunin exam of course'' he said an then gazed at the clouds again.

Konohagakure... I village soon to be crushed.... Just so wonderful to see all these happy people.

Evens thought about the fights he'd been through here in Konoha. His mind was then release'd and he was thinking out loud.
''That civilian. That person. War...'' he said low while looking at the clouds.

''What are you then doing out here in the forest?''
Evens said and looked at Akara again.
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen

Sun May 06, 2012 3:01 pm
Vakara's ears perked up a bit. "The chunin exams? When are they happening?" He asked curious. His chance to shine in the exams, soon he would no longer be just a simple genin but a chunin which would allow him better missions and even more position. Soon he would be able to have access to stronger jutsu and prove that because you have a gift doesn't mean everything.

He however heard a weird muttering from the boy. "War?" He asked outloud not sure if the kid wanted that out in the open. "Uh..nevermind. I'm just out here to think, get away from the idiots in the village. I love it, the chunin exams are right around the corner and i'm working off pure talent. Not that i'm worried. I'll ace it not because i'm from the leaf just because i'm that good." He had a wide smirk.I assume your at least decent if your here for the exams."
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sun May 06, 2012 3:09 pm
Evens still looked at the Vakara while smiling. Of course the smile was nearly covered by his doublet [My avatar pic]
''Just because you're good?'' He asked while looking Vakara.
''If you really think you're good enough to survive the Forest of death, then show me the best you can do on...... that tree there'' Evens pointed at a tree a bit from there. He wanted to see what Vakara could do.

''If you do your best, i'll show one of my moves too'' He said while smiling big at Vakara so his smile was visible.

He waited to hear any answer from Vakara.
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen

Sun May 06, 2012 3:40 pm
Vakara smirked seeing the tree the boy was refurring to. "Why would I show you my best? I mean if we cross paths in the forest of death we would both know our secrets and that's no fun. The point of a trump card is to survive and beat the enemy. But i'll humor this, see i'm the guy you don't want to come in close range with. So we'll just say that about 2 meters up is the heart two feet out both directions are the arms and the head will be about a foot and a half above the heart."

Vakara stands up to a kneeling position taking a small breath closing his eyes, then leaping out at the tree ducking low slashing the tree with his blade, making a rather deep gash, placing his right foot on the center of the tree kicking off and back flipping. With the push off he seethes his weapon now landing on his feet a few feet back he blocks an imaginary punch then leaps in with a knee to the gash leaning back quickly forming a hand sign, it was his dopple ganger moving across it he pulled out the kunai and planted it right in the spot where the heart was supposed to be the elbowing the head with his free hand with a front elbow, causing a big dent in the tree. Pushing off with both feet letting his kunai out of the bark. Turning around.

"That wouldn't be what I would call my best, a bit sloppy actually, but by this point the enemy is at the very least frustrated, bleeding rapidly, which will lead to panic which will increase heart rate and the stab would towards the heart that maybe didn't reach is now bleeding even more, if the enemy keeps pressure off either wound...they die.If they cover a wound, I can then continue to prey on them. Jutsu are nice but there's something to be had about a close combat. In the forest were dealing with all kinds of mysterious things, us and the forest. I'm the thing you don't want to run into. By the almost the luckiest chance you get past me, they're dead. Not that anyone's getting past me if I don't want them to." He gave a light snicker. "So i'm sure you have something for me."
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon May 07, 2012 1:54 pm
Evens looked at Vakara's movements and how he wielded the blade.
Evens smiled and clapped slowly.

''Nice sword wielding you got there Vakara, i was happy too see some swordmen here in Konoha'' Evens said while looking at Vakara.
He then stood up and made a fighting stance, taking his right arm behind him.
He was charging it with chakra and blue sparks glowed around his hand.

A small blue sparking field surrounded his hand. Just for 1 second later the sparks disappeared and Evens smiled.
''Are you ready to see what i can do? It's just an easy thing here''
He said while looking at the tree next to that Vakara slashed.

''Here we go!'' Evens said while running fast against the tree.
When he got to the tree he punched it hard with his right hand.
He unleashed chakra and an orb around his hand appeared.

The hitting impact of the punch on the tree made the tree crash and broke where Evens punched and shouted
''Dragon Pearl Impact!!!''.
He punched wright through the tree and made the surrounding tree bark getting scorched.

Evens turned around. He had only used a little of his chakra to that jutsu, but it still took some chakra.
''Just a sloppy try there, nothing special'' Evens said and formed the ram handsign.

He then vanished in a cloud of smoke and nearly teleported back to Vakara.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum